de
Home » H2H

CA Independiente vs. Flamengo Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2017-12-07 00:45:00

Last 10 Results from CA Independiente and the last 10 Results from Flamengo

CA Independiente
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-25
H
CA Rosario Central
1-1
18-01-20
H
Racing Club
5-3
18-01-14
H
Gimnasia y Esgrima La Plata
3-5
17-12-14
G
Flamengo
1-1
17-12-10
G
Arsenal de Sarandi
1-2
17-12-07
H
Flamengo
2-1
17-11-29
H
Libertad
3-1
17-11-26
G
Racing Club
0-1
17-11-22
G
Libertad
1-0
17-11-19
H
CA River Plate
1-0
Flamengo
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-28
H
Vasco da Gama
0-0
18-01-24
H
Bangu
1-0
18-01-17
G
Volta Redonda
0-2
17-12-14
H
CA Independiente
1-1
17-12-07
G
CA Independiente
2-1
17-12-03
G
Vitoria
1-2
17-12-01
G
Atlético Junior
0-2
17-11-26
H
Santos FC
1-2
17-11-24
H
Atlético Junior
2-1
17-11-19
H
Corinthians
3-0

History between CA Independiente and Flamengo in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-12-14
Flamengo
CA Independiente
1-1
Copa Sudamericana
17-12-07
CA Independiente
Flamengo
2-1
Copa Sudamericana

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game CA Independiente vs. Flamengo

In the last 12 games CA Independiente played 5 games Over 2.5.
CA Independiente have an Goal difference from 11:10 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 10 games Flamengo played 6 games Over 2.5.
Flamengo have an Goal difference from 2:1 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 50.83% chance that CA Independiente and Flamengo scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game CA Independiente vs. Flamengo

CA Independiente 6-2-2
In last 10 games CA Independiente won 6 games, lost 2 games and played 2 games draw

Flamengo 6-2-2
In last 10 games Flamengo won 6 games, lost 2 games and played 2 games draw.

CA Independiente - Flamengo (40-20-40)
In this game the chance that CA Independiente wins is 40%, the chance for a draw is 20% and the chance for Flamengo to win this game is 40%

Form in last 6 Games from CA Independiente and Flamengo

Last 6 Events At Home

CA Independiente (2-1-1 and 11:10 goals)
CA Independiente have won from the last 2 games at home 2, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 11 to 10 goals and get 7 points.

Flamengo (1-2-0 and 2:1 goals)
Flamengo have won from the last 3 games at home 1, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 1 goals and get 5 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

CA Independiente (1-1-0 and 3:2 goals)
CA Independiente have won from the last 2 games away 1, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 2 goals and get 4 points.

Flamengo (2-0-1 and 5:3 goals)
Flamengo have won from the last 3 games away 2, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 3 goals and get 6 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

CA Independiente (3-2-1 and 14:12 goals)
CA Independiente have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 14 to 12 goals and get 11 points.

Flamengo (3-2-1 and 7:4 goals)
Flamengo has won from the last 6 games overall 3, draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 4 goals and get 11 points.

Form in Club Friendlies from CA Independiente and Flamengo

Club Friendlies Form As A Host

CA Independiente (5-1-0 and 13:4 goals)
CA Independiente have won from the last 6 games at Home in the Club Friendlies 5, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 13 to 4 goals and get 16 points.

Flamengo (3-2-0 and 15:5 goals)
Flamengo have won from the last 5 games at Home in the Club Friendlies 3, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 5 games they have a goal difference from 15 to 5 goals and get 11 points.

Club Friendlies Form As A Guest

CA Independiente (3-1-2 and 8:5 goals)
CA Independiente have won from the last 6 games away in the Club Friendlies 3, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 5 goals and get 10 points.

Flamengo (3-1-1 and 9:4 goals)
Flamengo have won from the last 5 games away in the Club Friendlies 3, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 5 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 4 goals and get 10 points.

Club Friendlies Form Total As Guest Or Host

CA Independiente (8-2-2 and 21:9 goals)
CA Independiente have won from the last 12 games overall in the Club Friendlies 8, draws in 2 games and lost 2. In this 12 games they have a goal difference from 21 to 9 goals and get 26 points.

Flamengo (6-3-1 and 24:9 goals)
Flamengo have won from the last 10 games overall in the Club Friendlies 6, draws in 3 games and lost 1. In this 10 games they have a goal difference from 24 to 9 goals and get 21 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Club Friendlies)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

CA Independiente
CA Independiente won the last 6 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Flamengo
Flamengo won the last 5 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

CA Independiente
CA Independiente won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 3 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Flamengo
Flamengo won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Club Friendlies)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 6 games as Home Team CA Independiente played 3 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

In the last 5 games as Home Team Flamengo played 4 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 6 games as Away Team CA Independiente played 2 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

In the last 5 games as Away Team Flamengo played 5 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 12 games overall in the Club Friendlies CA Independiente played 5 games Over 2.5 and 7 games under 2.5

In the last 10 games overall in the Club Friendlies Flamengo played 10 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Club Friendlies)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win