de
Home » H2H

JS Kairouanaise vs. Espérance Sportive de Tunis Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2017-12-07 14:00:00

Last 10 Results from JS Kairouanaise and the last 10 Results from Espérance Sportive de Tunis

JS Kairouanaise
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-28
H
CS Sfaxien
2-1
18-01-21
G
Etoile Metlaoui
0-0
17-12-28
H
Stade Gabésien
2-0
17-12-07
H
Espérance Sportive de Tunis
1-2
17-11-29
H
Stade Tunisien
1-2
17-11-22
G
Zarzis
0-0
17-11-17
H
Étoile Sportive du Sahel
1-0
17-11-05
G
AS Gabes
2-0
17-10-29
H
Club Olimpique de Medenine
1-0
17-10-22
G
Ben Guerdane
0-3
Espérance Sportive de Tunis
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-27
H
CA Bizertin
1-0
18-01-21
G
Ben Guerdane
2-2
17-12-27
H
Club Olimpique de Medenine
3-1
17-12-23
H
CS Sfaxien
1-1
17-12-16
G
Stade Tunisien
2-2
17-12-07
G
JS Kairouanaise
1-2
17-12-03
H
Club Africain
1-0
17-11-29
H
Zarzis
2-0
17-11-26
G
Étoile Sportive du Sahel
0-0
17-11-21
H
Stade Gabésien
3-0

History between JS Kairouanaise and Espérance Sportive de Tunis in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-12-07
JS Kairouanaise
Espérance Sportive de Tunis
1-2
Ligue I
16-05-11
JS Kairouanaise
Espérance Sportive de Tunis
0-4
Ligue I
15-12-20
Espérance Sportive de Tunis
JS Kairouanaise
2-1
Ligue I
15-02-18
Espérance Sportive de Tunis
JS Kairouanaise
1-0
Ligue I
14-03-26
JS Kairouanaise
Espérance Sportive de Tunis
0-0
Ligue I
13-11-24
Espérance Sportive de Tunis
JS Kairouanaise
1-0
Ligue I
13-03-09
JS Kairouanaise
Espérance Sportive de Tunis
0-2
Ligue I Group A
12-12-08
Espérance Sportive de Tunis
JS Kairouanaise
5-1
Ligue I Group A
12-06-20
Espérance Sportive de Tunis
JS Kairouanaise
2-0
Ligue I
12-03-14
JS Kairouanaise
Espérance Sportive de Tunis
0-2
Ligue I

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game JS Kairouanaise vs. Espérance Sportive de Tunis

In the last 16 games JS Kairouanaise played 5 games Over 2.5.
JS Kairouanaise have an Goal difference from 6:5 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 16 games Espérance Sportive de Tunis played 8 games Over 2.5.
Espérance Sportive de Tunis have an Goal difference from 5:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 40.63% chance that JS Kairouanaise and Espérance Sportive de Tunis scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game JS Kairouanaise vs. Espérance Sportive de Tunis

JS Kairouanaise 5-2-3
In last 10 games JS Kairouanaise won 5 games, lost 3 games and played 2 games draw

Espérance Sportive de Tunis 6-4-0
In last 10 games Espérance Sportive de Tunis won 6 games, lost 0 games and played 4 games draw.

JS Kairouanaise - Espérance Sportive de Tunis (25-30-45)
In this game the chance that JS Kairouanaise wins is 25%, the chance for a draw is 30% and the chance for Espérance Sportive de Tunis to win this game is 45%

Form in last 6 Games from JS Kairouanaise and Espérance Sportive de Tunis

Last 6 Events At Home

JS Kairouanaise (2-0-2 and 6:5 goals)
JS Kairouanaise have won from the last 2 games at home 2, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 5 goals and get 6 points.

Espérance Sportive de Tunis (2-1-0 and 5:2 goals)
Espérance Sportive de Tunis have won from the last 3 games at home 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 2 goals and get 7 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

JS Kairouanaise (0-2-0 and 0:0 goals)
JS Kairouanaise have won from the last 2 games away 0, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 2 points.

Espérance Sportive de Tunis (1-2-0 and 6:5 goals)
Espérance Sportive de Tunis have won from the last 3 games away 1, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 5 goals and get 5 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

JS Kairouanaise (2-2-2 and 6:5 goals)
JS Kairouanaise have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 2 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 5 goals and get 8 points.

Espérance Sportive de Tunis (3-3-0 and 11:7 goals)
Espérance Sportive de Tunis has won from the last 6 games overall 3, draws in 3 games and lost 0. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 11 to 7 goals and get 12 points.

Form in Ligue I from JS Kairouanaise and Espérance Sportive de Tunis

Ligue I Form As A Host

JS Kairouanaise (5-0-4 and 9:9 goals)
JS Kairouanaise have won from the last 9 games at Home in the Ligue I 5, draws in 0 games and lost 4. In this 9 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 9 goals and get 15 points.

Espérance Sportive de Tunis (8-1-0 and 16:3 goals)
Espérance Sportive de Tunis have won from the last 9 games at Home in the Ligue I 8, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 9 games they have a goal difference from 16 to 3 goals and get 25 points.

Ligue I Form As A Guest

JS Kairouanaise (1-2-4 and 3:9 goals)
JS Kairouanaise have won from the last 7 games away in the Ligue I 1, draws in 2 games and lost 4. In this 7 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 9 goals and get 5 points.

Espérance Sportive de Tunis (4-3-0 and 14:7 goals)
Espérance Sportive de Tunis have won from the last 7 games away in the Ligue I 4, draws in 3 games and lost 0. In this 7 games they have a goal difference from 14 to 7 goals and get 15 points.

Ligue I Form Total As Guest Or Host

JS Kairouanaise (6-2-8 and 12:18 goals)
JS Kairouanaise have won from the last 16 games overall in the Ligue I 6, draws in 2 games and lost 8. In this 16 games they have a goal difference from 12 to 18 goals and get 20 points.

Espérance Sportive de Tunis (12-4-0 and 30:10 goals)
Espérance Sportive de Tunis have won from the last 16 games overall in the Ligue I 12, draws in 4 games and lost 0. In this 16 games they have a goal difference from 30 to 10 goals and get 40 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Ligue I)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

JS Kairouanaise
JS Kairouanaise won the last 5 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Espérance Sportive de Tunis
Espérance Sportive de Tunis won the last 9 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

JS Kairouanaise
JS Kairouanaise won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 6 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Espérance Sportive de Tunis
Espérance Sportive de Tunis won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 3 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Ligue I)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 9 games as Home Team JS Kairouanaise played 3 games Over 2.5 and 6 games under 2.5

In the last 9 games as Home Team Espérance Sportive de Tunis played 3 games Over 2.5 and 6 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 7 games as Away Team JS Kairouanaise played 2 games Over 2.5 and 6 games under 2.5

In the last 7 games as Away Team Espérance Sportive de Tunis played 7 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 16 games overall in the Ligue I JS Kairouanaise played 5 games Over 2.5 and 11 games under 2.5

In the last 16 games overall in the Ligue I Espérance Sportive de Tunis played 16 games Over 2.5 and 8 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Ligue I)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win