de
Home » H2H

Bayer Leverkusen vs. Lotte Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-01-13 11:00:00

Last 10 Results from Bayer Leverkusen and the last 10 Results from Lotte

Bayer Leverkusen
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-13
H
Lotte
1-1
18-01-12
H
Bayern Munich
1-3
18-01-06
H
Munster
2-2
18-01-05
H
Greuther Furth
2-1
17-12-20
G
Borussia Monchengladbach
0-1
17-12-17
G
Hannover 96
4-4
17-12-13
H
Werder
1-0
17-12-08
G
VfB Stuttgart
0-2
17-12-02
H
Borussia Dortmund
1-1
17-11-25
G
Eintracht Frankfurt
0-1
Lotte
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-13
G
Bayer Leverkusen
1-1
18-01-12
G
Zwolle
5-1
17-12-16
G
Hansa Rostock
0-3
17-12-08
G
Magdeburg
2-0
17-12-02
H
Munster
0-0
17-11-25
G
Würzburger Kickers
2-1
17-11-18
H
Meppen
2-2
17-11-05
G
RW Erfurt
2-3
17-10-28
H
Sonnenhof Großaspach
0-2
17-10-21
G
Werder Bremen II
1-1

History between Bayer Leverkusen and Lotte in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
18-01-13
Bayer Leverkusen
Lotte
1-1
Club Friendlies
16-10-25
Lotte
Bayer Leverkusen
6-5
DFB Pokal
15-08-08
Lotte
Bayer Leverkusen
0-3
DFB Pokal

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Bayer Leverkusen vs. Lotte

In the last 3 games Bayer Leverkusen played 2 games Over 2.5.
Bayer Leverkusen have an Goal difference from 6:7 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 2 games Lotte played 1 games Over 2.5.
Lotte have an Goal difference from 0:0 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 58.33% chance that Bayer Leverkusen and Lotte scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Bayer Leverkusen vs. Lotte

Bayer Leverkusen 5-4-1
In last 10 games Bayer Leverkusen won 5 games, lost 1 games and played 4 games draw

Lotte 2-4-4
In last 10 games Lotte won 2 games, lost 4 games and played 4 games draw.

Bayer Leverkusen - Lotte (45-40-15)
In this game the chance that Bayer Leverkusen wins is 45%, the chance for a draw is 40% and the chance for Lotte to win this game is 15%

Form in last 6 Games from Bayer Leverkusen and Lotte

Last 6 Events At Home

Bayer Leverkusen (1-2-1 and 6:7 goals)
Bayer Leverkusen have won from the last 2 games at home 1, draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 7 goals and get 5 points.

Lotte (0-1-0 and 0:0 goals)
Lotte have won from the last 1 games at home 0, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 1 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 1 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Bayer Leverkusen (1-1-0 and 5:4 goals)
Bayer Leverkusen have won from the last 2 games away 1, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 4 goals and get 4 points.

Lotte (1-1-3 and 6:10 goals)
Lotte have won from the last 5 games away 1, draws in 1 games and lost 3. In this 5 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 10 goals and get 4 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Bayer Leverkusen (2-3-1 and 11:11 goals)
Bayer Leverkusen have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 3 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 11 to 11 goals and get 9 points.

Lotte (1-2-3 and 6:10 goals)
Lotte has won from the last 6 games overall 1, draws in 2 games and lost 3. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 10 goals and get 5 points.

Form in Club Friendlies from Bayer Leverkusen and Lotte

Club Friendlies Form As A Host

Bayer Leverkusen (1-2-0 and 5:4 goals)
Bayer Leverkusen have won from the last 3 games at Home in the Club Friendlies 1, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 4 goals and get 5 points.

Lotte (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Lotte have won from the last 0 games at Home in the Club Friendlies 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Club Friendlies Form As A Guest

Bayer Leverkusen (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
Bayer Leverkusen have won from the last 0 games away in the Club Friendlies 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Lotte (0-1-1 and 2:6 goals)
Lotte have won from the last 2 games away in the Club Friendlies 0, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 6 goals and get 1 points.

Club Friendlies Form Total As Guest Or Host

Bayer Leverkusen (1-2-0 and 5:4 goals)
Bayer Leverkusen have won from the last 3 games overall in the Club Friendlies 1, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 4 goals and get 5 points.

Lotte (0-1-1 and 2:6 goals)
Lotte have won from the last 2 games overall in the Club Friendlies 0, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 6 goals and get 1 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Club Friendlies)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Bayer Leverkusen
Bayer Leverkusen won the last 3 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Lotte
Lotte won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Bayer Leverkusen
Bayer Leverkusen won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Lotte
Lotte won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Club Friendlies)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 3 games as Home Team Bayer Leverkusen played 2 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

In the last 0 games as Home Team Lotte played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 0 games as Away Team Bayer Leverkusen played 0 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

In the last 2 games as Away Team Lotte played 2 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 3 games overall in the Club Friendlies Bayer Leverkusen played 2 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

In the last 2 games overall in the Club Friendlies Lotte played 2 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Club Friendlies)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win