de
Home » H2H

Real España vs. Juticalpa Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2017-12-07 23:00:00

Last 10 Results from Real España and the last 10 Results from Juticalpa

Real España
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-28
H
CD Motagua
0-0
18-01-25
G
Honduras Progreso
1-1
18-01-21
H
CD Vida
1-0
17-12-30
G
CD Motagua
2-1
17-12-28
H
CD Motagua
2-0
17-12-23
G
CD Marathon
3-1
17-12-21
H
CD Marathon
3-0
17-12-07
H
Juticalpa
2-0
17-12-01
G
Juticalpa
2-3
17-11-24
H
CD Vida
3-0
Juticalpa
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-28
G
Deportivo Platense
0-0
18-01-26
H
CD Olimpia
3-5
18-01-21
G
Honduras Progreso
4-3
17-12-07
G
Real España
2-0
17-12-01
H
Real España
2-3
17-11-24
G
CD Olimpia
4-1
17-11-12
H
CD Vida
4-1
17-11-10
G
Honduras Progreso
1-2
17-11-05
H
Real España
2-3
17-10-29
G
CD Real Sociedad
0-2

History between Real España and Juticalpa in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-12-07
Real España
Juticalpa
2-0
Apertura Final Stage
17-12-01
Juticalpa
Real España
2-3
Apertura Final Stage
17-11-05
Juticalpa
Real España
2-3
Apertura
17-09-14
Real España
Juticalpa
2-1
Apertura
17-03-19
Real España
Juticalpa
2-0
Clausura
17-02-02
Juticalpa
Real España
0-3
Clausura
16-09-25
Real España
Juticalpa
2-2
Apertura
16-07-31
Juticalpa
Real España
2-1
Apertura
16-03-19
Juticalpa
Real España
1-1
Clausura
16-01-17
Real España
Juticalpa
1-0
Clausura

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Real España vs. Juticalpa

In the last 6 games Real España played 4 games Over 2.5.
Real España have an Goal difference from 3:0 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 2 games Juticalpa played 1 games Over 2.5.
Juticalpa have an Goal difference from 5:8 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 58.33% chance that Real España and Juticalpa scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Real España vs. Juticalpa

Real España 6-2-2
In last 10 games Real España won 6 games, lost 2 games and played 2 games draw

Juticalpa 3-1-6
In last 10 games Juticalpa won 3 games, lost 6 games and played 1 games draw.

Real España - Juticalpa (60-15-25)
In this game the chance that Real España wins is 60%, the chance for a draw is 15% and the chance for Juticalpa to win this game is 25%

Form in last 6 Games from Real España and Juticalpa

Last 6 Events At Home

Real España (2-1-0 and 3:0 goals)
Real España have won from the last 3 games at home 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 0 goals and get 7 points.

Juticalpa (2-0-0 and 5:8 goals)
Juticalpa have won from the last 2 games at home 2, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 8 goals and get 6 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Real España (0-1-2 and 3:6 goals)
Real España have won from the last 3 games away 0, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 6 goals and get 1 points.

Juticalpa (0-1-3 and 4:10 goals)
Juticalpa have won from the last 4 games away 0, draws in 1 games and lost 3. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 10 goals and get 1 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Real España (2-2-2 and 6:6 goals)
Real España have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 2 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 6 goals and get 8 points.

Juticalpa (2-1-3 and 9:18 goals)
Juticalpa has won from the last 6 games overall 2, draws in 1 games and lost 3. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 18 goals and get 7 points.

Form in Apertura from Real España and Juticalpa

Apertura Form As A Host

Real España (3-0-0 and 7:0 goals)
Real España have won from the last 3 games at Home in the Apertura 3, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 0 goals and get 9 points.

Juticalpa (0-0-1 and 2:3 goals)
Juticalpa have won from the last 1 games at Home in the Apertura 0, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 1 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 3 goals and get 0 points.

Apertura Form As A Guest

Real España (1-0-2 and 5:7 goals)
Real España have won from the last 3 games away in the Apertura 1, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 7 goals and get 3 points.

Juticalpa (0-0-1 and 0:2 goals)
Juticalpa have won from the last 1 games away in the Apertura 0, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 1 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 2 goals and get 0 points.

Apertura Form Total As Guest Or Host

Real España (4-0-2 and 12:7 goals)
Real España have won from the last 6 games overall in the Apertura 4, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 12 to 7 goals and get 12 points.

Juticalpa (0-0-2 and 2:5 goals)
Juticalpa have won from the last 2 games overall in the Apertura 0, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 5 goals and get 0 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Apertura)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Real España
Real España won the last 3 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Juticalpa
Juticalpa won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Real España
Real España won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Juticalpa
Juticalpa won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Apertura)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 3 games as Home Team Real España played 1 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

In the last 1 games as Home Team Juticalpa played 1 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 3 games as Away Team Real España played 3 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

In the last 1 games as Away Team Juticalpa played 1 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 6 games overall in the Apertura Real España played 4 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

In the last 2 games overall in the Apertura Juticalpa played 2 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Apertura)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win