de
Home » H2H

Santos de Guápiles vs. CS Herediano Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2017-12-07 01:30:00

Last 10 Results from Santos de Guápiles and the last 10 Results from CS Herediano

Santos de Guápiles
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-28
H
Limon
1-1
18-01-25
H
Universidad de Costa Rica
4-1
18-01-21
G
Grecia
0-0
18-01-18
H
Aguilas Guanacastecas
2-0
18-01-11
G
Deportivo Saprissa FC
1-0
18-01-07
H
Guadalupe FC
1-1
17-12-17
G
Deportivo Saprissa FC
1-2
17-12-14
H
Municipal Pérez Zeledón
1-1
17-12-10
G
CS Herediano
2-0
17-12-07
H
CS Herediano
0-2
CS Herediano
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-28
H
Municipal Pérez Zeledón
2-0
18-01-24
G
Guadalupe FC
1-1
18-01-21
H
Deportivo Saprissa FC
1-0
18-01-18
H
Grecia
3-0
18-01-14
G
LD Alajuelense
1-0
18-01-10
H
Deportiva Carmelita
0-1
18-01-07
G
Universidad de Costa Rica
0-1
17-12-24
H
Municipal Pérez Zeledón
0-0
17-12-21
G
Municipal Pérez Zeledón
1-0
17-12-17
H
Municipal Pérez Zeledón
1-2

History between Santos de Guápiles and CS Herediano in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-12-10
CS Herediano
Santos de Guápiles
2-0
Apertura Final Stage
17-12-07
Santos de Guápiles
CS Herediano
0-2
Apertura Final Stage
17-11-19
CS Herediano
Santos de Guápiles
2-2
Apertura
17-09-28
Santos de Guápiles
CS Herediano
1-4
Apertura
17-05-07
Santos de Guápiles
CS Herediano
1-2
Clausura Final Stage
17-04-23
CS Herediano
Santos de Guápiles
0-0
Clausura Final Stage
17-03-05
Santos de Guápiles
CS Herediano
1-1
Clausura
17-01-19
CS Herediano
Santos de Guápiles
1-1
Clausura
16-12-01
Santos de Guápiles
CS Herediano
0-0
Apertura Final Stage
16-11-20
CS Herediano
Santos de Guápiles
5-0
Apertura Final Stage

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Santos de Guápiles vs. CS Herediano

In the last 6 games Santos de Guápiles played 1 games Over 2.5.
Santos de Guápiles have an Goal difference from 8:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 6 games CS Herediano played 1 games Over 2.5.
CS Herediano have an Goal difference from 6:1 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 16.67% chance that Santos de Guápiles and CS Herediano scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Santos de Guápiles vs. CS Herediano

Santos de Guápiles 3-4-3
In last 10 games Santos de Guápiles won 3 games, lost 3 games and played 4 games draw

CS Herediano 4-2-4
In last 10 games CS Herediano won 4 games, lost 4 games and played 2 games draw.

Santos de Guápiles - CS Herediano (35-30-35)
In this game the chance that Santos de Guápiles wins is 35%, the chance for a draw is 30% and the chance for CS Herediano to win this game is 35%

Form in last 6 Games from Santos de Guápiles and CS Herediano

Last 6 Events At Home

Santos de Guápiles (2-2-0 and 8:3 goals)
Santos de Guápiles have won from the last 2 games at home 2, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 3 goals and get 8 points.

CS Herediano (4-0-0 and 6:1 goals)
CS Herediano have won from the last 4 games at home 4, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 1 goals and get 12 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Santos de Guápiles (0-1-1 and 0:1 goals)
Santos de Guápiles have won from the last 2 games away 0, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 1 goals and get 1 points.

CS Herediano (0-1-1 and 1:2 goals)
CS Herediano have won from the last 2 games away 0, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 2 goals and get 1 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Santos de Guápiles (2-3-1 and 8:4 goals)
Santos de Guápiles have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 3 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 4 goals and get 9 points.

CS Herediano (4-1-1 and 7:3 goals)
CS Herediano has won from the last 6 games overall 4, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 3 goals and get 13 points.

Form in Apertura Final Stage from Santos de Guápiles and CS Herediano

Apertura Final Stage Form As A Host

Santos de Guápiles (0-2-1 and 1:3 goals)
Santos de Guápiles have won from the last 3 games at Home in the Apertura Final Stage 0, draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 3 goals and get 2 points.

CS Herediano (1-0-2 and 3:3 goals)
CS Herediano have won from the last 3 games at Home in the Apertura Final Stage 1, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 3 goals and get 3 points.

Apertura Final Stage Form As A Guest

Santos de Guápiles (1-0-2 and 2:4 goals)
Santos de Guápiles have won from the last 3 games away in the Apertura Final Stage 1, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 4 goals and get 3 points.

CS Herediano (1-0-2 and 2:2 goals)
CS Herediano have won from the last 3 games away in the Apertura Final Stage 1, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 2 goals and get 3 points.

Apertura Final Stage Form Total As Guest Or Host

Santos de Guápiles (1-2-3 and 3:7 goals)
Santos de Guápiles have won from the last 6 games overall in the Apertura Final Stage 1, draws in 2 games and lost 3. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 7 goals and get 5 points.

CS Herediano (2-0-4 and 5:5 goals)
CS Herediano have won from the last 6 games overall in the Apertura Final Stage 2, draws in 0 games and lost 4. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 5 goals and get 6 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Apertura Final Stage)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Santos de Guápiles
Santos de Guápiles won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

CS Herediano
CS Herediano won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Santos de Guápiles
Santos de Guápiles won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as away Team.

CS Herediano
CS Herediano won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Apertura Final Stage)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 3 games as Home Team Santos de Guápiles played 0 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

In the last 3 games as Home Team CS Herediano played 1 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 3 games as Away Team Santos de Guápiles played 1 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

In the last 3 games as Away Team CS Herediano played 3 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 6 games overall in the Apertura Final Stage Santos de Guápiles played 1 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

In the last 6 games overall in the Apertura Final Stage CS Herediano played 6 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Apertura Final Stage)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win