de
Home » H2H

Deportivo Saprissa FC vs. Municipal Pérez Zeledón Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2017-12-07 03:30:00

Last 10 Results from Deportivo Saprissa FC and the last 10 Results from Municipal Pérez Zeledón

Deportivo Saprissa FC
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-28
H
LD Alajuelense
3-1
18-01-25
H
Grecia
2-2
18-01-21
G
CS Herediano
1-0
18-01-18
H
Deportiva Carmelita
3-1
18-01-14
G
C.S. Cartaginés
0-3
18-01-11
H
Santos de Guápiles
1-0
18-01-08
G
Aguilas Guanacastecas
0-3
17-12-17
H
Santos de Guápiles
1-2
17-12-14
H
CS Herediano
1-0
17-12-11
G
Municipal Pérez Zeledón
3-2
Municipal Pérez Zeledón
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-28
G
CS Herediano
2-0
18-01-25
H
C.S. Cartaginés
3-2
18-01-21
G
Deportiva Carmelita
0-1
18-01-19
H
LD Alajuelense
4-1
18-01-13
G
Universidad de Costa Rica
2-1
18-01-11
H
Aguilas Guanacastecas
2-2
18-01-07
G
Limon
1-1
17-12-24
G
CS Herediano
0-0
17-12-21
H
CS Herediano
1-0
17-12-17
G
CS Herediano
1-2

History between Deportivo Saprissa FC and Municipal Pérez Zeledón in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-12-11
Municipal Pérez Zeledón
Deportivo Saprissa FC
3-2
Apertura Final Stage
17-12-07
Deportivo Saprissa FC
Municipal Pérez Zeledón
2-1
Apertura Final Stage
17-10-12
Deportivo Saprissa FC
Municipal Pérez Zeledón
1-2
Apertura
17-08-06
Municipal Pérez Zeledón
Deportivo Saprissa FC
1-2
Apertura
17-04-13
Deportivo Saprissa FC
Municipal Pérez Zeledón
2-1
Clausura
17-02-12
Municipal Pérez Zeledón
Deportivo Saprissa FC
0-0
Clausura
16-11-06
Municipal Pérez Zeledón
Deportivo Saprissa FC
1-2
Apertura
16-08-29
Deportivo Saprissa FC
Municipal Pérez Zeledón
4-0
Apertura
16-04-06
Municipal Pérez Zeledón
Deportivo Saprissa FC
2-1
Clausura
16-02-05
Deportivo Saprissa FC
Municipal Pérez Zeledón
0-1
Clausura

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Deportivo Saprissa FC vs. Municipal Pérez Zeledón

In the last 6 games Deportivo Saprissa FC played 3 games Over 2.5.
Deportivo Saprissa FC have an Goal difference from 9:4 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 6 games Municipal Pérez Zeledón played 3 games Over 2.5.
Municipal Pérez Zeledón have an Goal difference from 9:5 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 50% chance that Deportivo Saprissa FC and Municipal Pérez Zeledón scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Deportivo Saprissa FC vs. Municipal Pérez Zeledón

Deportivo Saprissa FC 6-1-3
In last 10 games Deportivo Saprissa FC won 6 games, lost 3 games and played 1 games draw

Municipal Pérez Zeledón 5-3-2
In last 10 games Municipal Pérez Zeledón won 5 games, lost 2 games and played 3 games draw.

Deportivo Saprissa FC - Municipal Pérez Zeledón (40-20-40)
In this game the chance that Deportivo Saprissa FC wins is 40%, the chance for a draw is 20% and the chance for Municipal Pérez Zeledón to win this game is 40%

Form in last 6 Games from Deportivo Saprissa FC and Municipal Pérez Zeledón

Last 6 Events At Home

Deportivo Saprissa FC (3-1-0 and 9:4 goals)
Deportivo Saprissa FC have won from the last 2 games at home 3, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 4 goals and get 10 points.

Municipal Pérez Zeledón (2-1-0 and 9:5 goals)
Municipal Pérez Zeledón have won from the last 3 games at home 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 5 goals and get 7 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Deportivo Saprissa FC (1-0-1 and 3:1 goals)
Deportivo Saprissa FC have won from the last 2 games away 1, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 1 goals and get 3 points.

Municipal Pérez Zeledón (1-0-2 and 2:4 goals)
Municipal Pérez Zeledón have won from the last 3 games away 1, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 4 goals and get 3 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Deportivo Saprissa FC (4-1-1 and 12:5 goals)
Deportivo Saprissa FC have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 12 to 5 goals and get 13 points.

Municipal Pérez Zeledón (3-1-2 and 11:9 goals)
Municipal Pérez Zeledón has won from the last 6 games overall 3, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 11 to 9 goals and get 10 points.

Form in Apertura Final Stage from Deportivo Saprissa FC and Municipal Pérez Zeledón

Apertura Final Stage Form As A Host

Deportivo Saprissa FC (2-0-1 and 4:3 goals)
Deportivo Saprissa FC have won from the last 3 games at Home in the Apertura Final Stage 2, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 3 goals and get 6 points.

Municipal Pérez Zeledón (3-0-0 and 5:2 goals)
Municipal Pérez Zeledón have won from the last 3 games at Home in the Apertura Final Stage 3, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 2 goals and get 9 points.

Apertura Final Stage Form As A Guest

Deportivo Saprissa FC (1-1-1 and 3:3 goals)
Deportivo Saprissa FC have won from the last 3 games away in the Apertura Final Stage 1, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 3 goals and get 4 points.

Municipal Pérez Zeledón (1-1-1 and 4:4 goals)
Municipal Pérez Zeledón have won from the last 3 games away in the Apertura Final Stage 1, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 4 goals and get 4 points.

Apertura Final Stage Form Total As Guest Or Host

Deportivo Saprissa FC (3-1-2 and 7:6 goals)
Deportivo Saprissa FC have won from the last 6 games overall in the Apertura Final Stage 3, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 6 goals and get 10 points.

Municipal Pérez Zeledón (4-1-1 and 9:6 goals)
Municipal Pérez Zeledón have won from the last 6 games overall in the Apertura Final Stage 4, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 6 goals and get 13 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Apertura Final Stage)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Deportivo Saprissa FC
Deportivo Saprissa FC won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Municipal Pérez Zeledón
Municipal Pérez Zeledón won the last 3 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Deportivo Saprissa FC
Deportivo Saprissa FC won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Municipal Pérez Zeledón
Municipal Pérez Zeledón won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Apertura Final Stage)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 3 games as Home Team Deportivo Saprissa FC played 2 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

In the last 3 games as Home Team Municipal Pérez Zeledón played 1 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 3 games as Away Team Deportivo Saprissa FC played 1 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

In the last 3 games as Away Team Municipal Pérez Zeledón played 3 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 6 games overall in the Apertura Final Stage Deportivo Saprissa FC played 3 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

In the last 6 games overall in the Apertura Final Stage Municipal Pérez Zeledón played 6 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Apertura Final Stage)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win