de
Home » H2H

Zakho vs. Al Najaf Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-01-13 12:30:00

Last 10 Results from Zakho and the last 10 Results from Al Najaf

Zakho
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-13
H
Al Najaf
0-0
18-01-07
H
Al Zawraa
1-3
17-12-12
G
Al Minaa
1-1
17-12-08
H
Naft Al Wasat
1-1
17-12-04
G
Al Shorta
1-0
17-11-30
H
Al Hussein
0-0
17-11-24
G
Al Hedood
1-0
17-11-21
G
Naft Al Junoob
1-0
17-08-10
H
Al Zawraa
0-0
17-08-05
G
Al Kahrabaa
0-0
Al Najaf
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-13
G
Zakho
0-0
18-01-08
H
Al Diwaniya
0-0
17-12-13
G
Al Bahri
1-1
17-12-09
H
Karbalaa
3-0
17-12-05
G
Al Kahrabaa
1-1
17-11-29
H
Al Quwa Al Jawiya
3-2
17-11-25
G
Alsinaat Alkahrabaiya
1-2
17-11-21
H
Al Naft
0-0
17-08-10
G
Al Hussein
0-0
17-08-06
G
Al Shorta
3-2

History between Zakho and Al Najaf in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
18-01-13
Zakho
Al Najaf
0-0
Super League
17-04-08
Al Najaf
Zakho
0-0
Super League
16-10-31
Zakho
Al Najaf
1-2
Super League
16-02-25
Zakho
Al Najaf
2-0
Premier League Group 2
15-10-20
Al Najaf
Zakho
0-0
Premier League Group 2
14-02-14
Zakho
Al Najaf
3-2
Super League
13-07-29
Al Najaf
Zakho
1-1
Super League
13-02-06
Zakho
Al Najaf
1-0
Super League
12-07-06
Al Najaf
Zakho
0-0
Super League
12-02-02
Zakho
Al Najaf
2-1
Super League

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Zakho vs. Al Najaf

In the last 8 games Zakho played 1 games Over 2.5.
Zakho have an Goal difference from 2:4 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 8 games Al Najaf played 3 games Over 2.5.
Al Najaf have an Goal difference from 6:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 25% chance that Zakho and Al Najaf scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Zakho vs. Al Najaf

Zakho 0-6-4
In last 10 games Zakho won 0 games, lost 4 games and played 6 games draw

Al Najaf 3-6-1
In last 10 games Al Najaf won 3 games, lost 1 games and played 6 games draw.

Zakho - Al Najaf (5-60-35)
In this game the chance that Zakho wins is 5%, the chance for a draw is 60% and the chance for Al Najaf to win this game is 35%

Form in last 6 Games from Zakho and Al Najaf

Last 6 Events At Home

Zakho (0-3-1 and 2:4 goals)
Zakho have won from the last 2 games at home 0, draws in 3 games and lost 1. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 4 goals and get 3 points.

Al Najaf (2-1-0 and 6:2 goals)
Al Najaf have won from the last 3 games at home 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 2 goals and get 7 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Zakho (0-1-1 and 1:2 goals)
Zakho have won from the last 2 games away 0, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 2 goals and get 1 points.

Al Najaf (0-3-0 and 2:2 goals)
Al Najaf have won from the last 3 games away 0, draws in 3 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 2 goals and get 3 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Zakho (0-4-2 and 3:6 goals)
Zakho have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 4 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 6 goals and get 4 points.

Al Najaf (2-4-0 and 8:4 goals)
Al Najaf has won from the last 6 games overall 2, draws in 4 games and lost 0. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 4 goals and get 10 points.

Form in Super League from Zakho and Al Najaf

Super League Form As A Host

Zakho (0-3-1 and 2:4 goals)
Zakho have won from the last 4 games at Home in the Super League 0, draws in 3 games and lost 1. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 4 goals and get 3 points.

Al Najaf (2-2-0 and 6:2 goals)
Al Najaf have won from the last 4 games at Home in the Super League 2, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 2 goals and get 8 points.

Super League Form As A Guest

Zakho (0-1-3 and 1:4 goals)
Zakho have won from the last 4 games away in the Super League 0, draws in 1 games and lost 3. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 4 goals and get 1 points.

Al Najaf (1-3-0 and 4:3 goals)
Al Najaf have won from the last 4 games away in the Super League 1, draws in 3 games and lost 0. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 3 goals and get 6 points.

Super League Form Total As Guest Or Host

Zakho (0-4-4 and 3:8 goals)
Zakho have won from the last 8 games overall in the Super League 0, draws in 4 games and lost 4. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 8 goals and get 4 points.

Al Najaf (3-5-0 and 10:5 goals)
Al Najaf have won from the last 8 games overall in the Super League 3, draws in 5 games and lost 0. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 10 to 5 goals and get 14 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Super League)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Zakho
Zakho won the last 3 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Al Najaf
Al Najaf won the last 4 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Zakho
Zakho won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 4 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Al Najaf
Al Najaf won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 3 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Super League)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 4 games as Home Team Zakho played 1 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

In the last 4 games as Home Team Al Najaf played 2 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 4 games as Away Team Zakho played 0 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

In the last 4 games as Away Team Al Najaf played 4 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 8 games overall in the Super League Zakho played 1 games Over 2.5 and 7 games under 2.5

In the last 8 games overall in the Super League Al Najaf played 8 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Super League)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win