de
Home » H2H

Rwanda vs. Libya Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2017-12-07 14:00:00

Last 10 Results from Rwanda and the last 10 Results from Libya

Rwanda
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-09
H
Tanzania
2-1
17-12-05
G
Zanzibar
3-1
17-08-07
H
Sudan
2-1
17-07-22
H
Tanzania
0-0
17-07-15
G
Tanzania
1-1
17-06-11
G
Central African Republic
2-1
Libya
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-11
H
Zanzibar
1-0
17-12-07
G
Rwanda
0-0
17-12-03
H
Tanzania
0-0
17-08-18
H
Algeria
1-1
17-08-11
G
Algeria
1-2

History between Rwanda and Libya in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-12-07
Rwanda
Libya
0-0
CECAFA Senior Challenge Cup Group A
15-11-17
Rwanda
Libya
1-3
World Cup Qualification CAF second round
15-11-13
Libya
Rwanda
1-0
World Cup Qualification CAF second round
14-05-31
Rwanda
Libya
3-0
African Cup of Nations Qualification
14-05-18
Libya
Rwanda
0-0
African Cup of Nations Qualification
13-03-20
Rwanda
Libya
0-1
International Friendlies
12-05-23
Libya
Rwanda
2-0
International Friendlies

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Rwanda vs. Libya

In the last 4 games Rwanda played 2 games Over 2.5.
Rwanda have an Goal difference from 4:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 4 games Libya played 0 games Over 2.5.
Libya have an Goal difference from 2:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 25% chance that Rwanda and Libya scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Rwanda vs. Libya

Rwanda 2-4-4
In last 10 games Rwanda won 2 games, lost 4 games and played 4 games draw

Libya 3-5-2
In last 10 games Libya won 3 games, lost 2 games and played 5 games draw.

Rwanda - Libya (20-45-35)
In this game the chance that Rwanda wins is 20%, the chance for a draw is 45% and the chance for Libya to win this game is 35%

Form in last 6 Games from Rwanda and Libya

Last 6 Events At Home

Rwanda (2-2-0 and 4:2 goals)
Rwanda have won from the last 2 games at home 2, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 2 goals and get 8 points.

Libya (2-1-0 and 2:2 goals)
Libya have won from the last 3 games at home 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 2 goals and get 7 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Rwanda (0-0-2 and 1:5 goals)
Rwanda have won from the last 2 games away 0, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 5 goals and get 0 points.

Libya (0-3-0 and 0:0 goals)
Libya have won from the last 3 games away 0, draws in 3 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 3 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Rwanda (2-2-2 and 5:7 goals)
Rwanda have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 2 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 7 goals and get 8 points.

Libya (2-4-0 and 2:2 goals)
Libya has won from the last 6 games overall 2, draws in 4 games and lost 0. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 2 goals and get 10 points.

Form in International Friendlies from Rwanda and Libya

International Friendlies Form As A Host

Rwanda (1-1-0 and 2:1 goals)
Rwanda have won from the last 2 games at Home in the International Friendlies 1, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 1 goals and get 4 points.

Libya (1-1-0 and 1:0 goals)
Libya have won from the last 2 games at Home in the International Friendlies 1, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 0 goals and get 4 points.

International Friendlies Form As A Guest

Rwanda (0-0-2 and 1:5 goals)
Rwanda have won from the last 2 games away in the International Friendlies 0, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 5 goals and get 0 points.

Libya (0-2-0 and 0:0 goals)
Libya have won from the last 2 games away in the International Friendlies 0, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 2 points.

International Friendlies Form Total As Guest Or Host

Rwanda (1-1-2 and 3:6 goals)
Rwanda have won from the last 4 games overall in the International Friendlies 1, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 6 goals and get 4 points.

Libya (1-3-0 and 1:0 goals)
Libya have won from the last 4 games overall in the International Friendlies 1, draws in 3 games and lost 0. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 0 goals and get 6 points.

Handicap 0-1 (International Friendlies)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Rwanda
Rwanda won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Libya
Libya won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Rwanda
Rwanda won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Libya
Libya won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (International Friendlies)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 2 games as Home Team Rwanda played 1 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

In the last 2 games as Home Team Libya played 0 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 2 games as Away Team Rwanda played 1 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

In the last 2 games as Away Team Libya played 2 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 4 games overall in the International Friendlies Rwanda played 2 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

In the last 4 games overall in the International Friendlies Libya played 4 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (International Friendlies)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win