de
Home » H2H

Burundi vs. Ethiopia Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2017-12-07 13:00:00

Last 10 Results from Burundi and the last 10 Results from Ethiopia

Burundi
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-11
G
South Sudan
0-0
17-12-07
H
Ethiopia
4-1
17-12-04
G
Uganda
0-0
17-07-15
H
Sudan
3-0
17-03-13
H
Djibouti
1-0
Ethiopia
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-10
H
Uganda
1-1
17-12-07
G
Burundi
4-1
17-12-05
G
South Sudan
0-3
17-09-30
G
Botswana
2-0
17-07-23
H
Djibouti
3-0
17-07-15
G
Djibouti
1-5
17-06-03
H
Uganda
0-0

History between Burundi and Ethiopia in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-12-07
Burundi
Ethiopia
4-1
CECAFA Senior Challenge Cup Group B
15-10-25
Ethiopia
Burundi
3-0
International Friendlies
15-10-17
Burundi
Ethiopia
2-0
International Friendlies

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Burundi vs. Ethiopia

In the last 3 games Burundi played 1 games Over 2.5.
Burundi have an Goal difference from 11:1 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 3 games Ethiopia played 2 games Over 2.5.
Ethiopia have an Goal difference from 4:1 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 50% chance that Burundi and Ethiopia scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Burundi vs. Ethiopia

Burundi 5-3-2
In last 10 games Burundi won 5 games, lost 2 games and played 3 games draw

Ethiopia 5-2-3
In last 10 games Ethiopia won 5 games, lost 3 games and played 2 games draw.

Burundi - Ethiopia (40-25-35)
In this game the chance that Burundi wins is 40%, the chance for a draw is 25% and the chance for Ethiopia to win this game is 35%

Form in last 6 Games from Burundi and Ethiopia

Last 6 Events At Home

Burundi (4-0-0 and 11:1 goals)
Burundi have won from the last 2 games at home 4, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 11 to 1 goals and get 12 points.

Ethiopia (1-1-0 and 4:1 goals)
Ethiopia have won from the last 2 games at home 1, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 1 goals and get 4 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Burundi (0-2-0 and 0:0 goals)
Burundi have won from the last 2 games away 0, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 2 points.

Ethiopia (2-0-2 and 9:7 goals)
Ethiopia have won from the last 4 games away 2, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 7 goals and get 6 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Burundi (4-2-0 and 11:1 goals)
Burundi have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 11 to 1 goals and get 14 points.

Ethiopia (3-1-2 and 13:8 goals)
Ethiopia has won from the last 6 games overall 3, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 13 to 8 goals and get 10 points.

Form in CECAFA Senior Challenge Cup Group B from Burundi and Ethiopia

CECAFA Senior Challenge Cup Group B Form As A Host

Burundi (1-0-0 and 4:1 goals)
Burundi have won from the last 1 games at Home in the CECAFA Senior Challenge Cup Group B 1, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 1 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 1 goals and get 3 points.

Ethiopia (0-1-0 and 1:1 goals)
Ethiopia have won from the last 1 games at Home in the CECAFA Senior Challenge Cup Group B 0, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 1 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 1 goals and get 1 points.

CECAFA Senior Challenge Cup Group B Form As A Guest

Burundi (0-2-0 and 0:0 goals)
Burundi have won from the last 2 games away in the CECAFA Senior Challenge Cup Group B 0, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 2 points.

Ethiopia (1-0-1 and 4:4 goals)
Ethiopia have won from the last 2 games away in the CECAFA Senior Challenge Cup Group B 1, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 4 goals and get 3 points.

CECAFA Senior Challenge Cup Group B Form Total As Guest Or Host

Burundi (1-2-0 and 4:1 goals)
Burundi have won from the last 3 games overall in the CECAFA Senior Challenge Cup Group B 1, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 1 goals and get 5 points.

Ethiopia (1-1-1 and 5:5 goals)
Ethiopia have won from the last 3 games overall in the CECAFA Senior Challenge Cup Group B 1, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 5 goals and get 4 points.

Handicap 0-1 (CECAFA Senior Challenge Cup Group B)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Burundi
Burundi won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Ethiopia
Ethiopia won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Burundi
Burundi won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Ethiopia
Ethiopia won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (CECAFA Senior Challenge Cup Group B)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 1 games as Home Team Burundi played 1 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 1 games as Home Team Ethiopia played 0 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 2 games as Away Team Burundi played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 2 games as Away Team Ethiopia played 2 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 3 games overall in the CECAFA Senior Challenge Cup Group B Burundi played 1 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

In the last 3 games overall in the CECAFA Senior Challenge Cup Group B Ethiopia played 3 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (CECAFA Senior Challenge Cup Group B)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win