de
Home » H2H

Tanzania vs. Zanzibar Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2017-12-07 12:00:00

Last 10 Results from Tanzania and the last 10 Results from Zanzibar

Tanzania
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-09
G
Rwanda
2-1
17-12-07
H
Zanzibar
1-2
17-11-12
G
Benin
1-1
17-10-07
H
Malawi
1-1
17-07-22
G
Rwanda
0-0
17-07-15
H
Rwanda
1-1
17-07-07
H
Lesotho
4-2
17-07-05
G
Zambia
4-2
Zanzibar
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-07
G
Tanzania
1-2
17-12-05
H
Rwanda
3-1
15-11-24
H
Uganda
0-4
15-11-21
G
Burundi
1-0
13-11-30
G
Ethiopia
3-1
13-11-27
H
South Sudan
2-1

History between Tanzania and Zanzibar in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-12-07
Tanzania
Zanzibar
1-2
CECAFA Senior Challenge Cup Group A
12-12-08
Tanzania
Zanzibar
6-7
CECAFA Senior Challenge Cup final stage

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Tanzania vs. Zanzibar

In the last 4 games Tanzania played 2 games Over 2.5.
Tanzania have an Goal difference from 2:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 4 games Zanzibar played 2 games Over 2.5.
Zanzibar have an Goal difference from 6:6 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 50% chance that Tanzania and Zanzibar scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Tanzania vs. Zanzibar

Tanzania 1-5-4
In last 10 games Tanzania won 1 games, lost 4 games and played 5 games draw

Zanzibar 4-1-5
In last 10 games Zanzibar won 4 games, lost 5 games and played 1 games draw.

Tanzania - Zanzibar (30-30-40)
In this game the chance that Tanzania wins is 30%, the chance for a draw is 30% and the chance for Zanzibar to win this game is 40%

Form in last 6 Games from Tanzania and Zanzibar

Last 6 Events At Home

Tanzania (0-1-1 and 2:3 goals)
Tanzania have won from the last 4 games at home 0, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 3 goals and get 1 points.

Zanzibar (3-0-0 and 6:6 goals)
Zanzibar have won from the last 3 games at home 3, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 6 goals and get 9 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Tanzania (0-2-2 and 2:4 goals)
Tanzania have won from the last 4 games away 0, draws in 2 games and lost 2. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 4 goals and get 2 points.

Zanzibar (1-1-1 and 2:2 goals)
Zanzibar have won from the last 3 games away 1, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 2 goals and get 4 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Tanzania (0-3-3 and 4:7 goals)
Tanzania have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 3 games and lost 3. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 7 goals and get 3 points.

Zanzibar (4-1-1 and 8:8 goals)
Zanzibar has won from the last 6 games overall 4, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 8 goals and get 13 points.

Form in CECAFA Senior Challenge Cup Group A from Tanzania and Zanzibar

CECAFA Senior Challenge Cup Group A Form As A Host

Tanzania (0-0-1 and 1:2 goals)
Tanzania have won from the last 1 games at Home in the CECAFA Senior Challenge Cup Group A 0, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 1 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 2 goals and get 0 points.

Zanzibar (1-0-0 and 3:1 goals)
Zanzibar have won from the last 1 games at Home in the CECAFA Senior Challenge Cup Group A 1, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 1 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 1 goals and get 3 points.

CECAFA Senior Challenge Cup Group A Form As A Guest

Tanzania (0-1-2 and 1:3 goals)
Tanzania have won from the last 3 games away in the CECAFA Senior Challenge Cup Group A 0, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 3 goals and get 1 points.

Zanzibar (1-1-1 and 2:2 goals)
Zanzibar have won from the last 3 games away in the CECAFA Senior Challenge Cup Group A 1, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 2 goals and get 4 points.

CECAFA Senior Challenge Cup Group A Form Total As Guest Or Host

Tanzania (0-1-3 and 2:5 goals)
Tanzania have won from the last 4 games overall in the CECAFA Senior Challenge Cup Group A 0, draws in 1 games and lost 3. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 5 goals and get 1 points.

Zanzibar (2-1-1 and 5:3 goals)
Zanzibar have won from the last 4 games overall in the CECAFA Senior Challenge Cup Group A 2, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 3 goals and get 7 points.

Handicap 0-1 (CECAFA Senior Challenge Cup Group A)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Tanzania
Tanzania won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Zanzibar
Zanzibar won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Tanzania
Tanzania won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 3 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Zanzibar
Zanzibar won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (CECAFA Senior Challenge Cup Group A)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 1 games as Home Team Tanzania played 1 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 1 games as Home Team Zanzibar played 1 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 3 games as Away Team Tanzania played 1 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 3 games as Away Team Zanzibar played 3 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 4 games overall in the CECAFA Senior Challenge Cup Group A Tanzania played 2 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

In the last 4 games overall in the CECAFA Senior Challenge Cup Group A Zanzibar played 4 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (CECAFA Senior Challenge Cup Group A)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win