de
Home » H2H

Aizawl vs. Chennai City FC Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-01-13 09:30:00

Last 10 Results from Aizawl and the last 10 Results from Chennai City FC

Aizawl
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-16
H
East Bengal Club
0-0
18-01-13
H
Chennai City FC
2-0
18-01-07
G
Mohun Bagan
2-0
17-12-31
G
Gokulam FC
0-2
17-12-27
H
Minerva Punjab
2-1
17-12-18
H
Lajong FC
0-1
17-12-13
H
Churchill Brothers
1-0
17-11-28
G
East Bengal Club
2-2
17-04-30
G
Lajong FC
1-1
17-04-22
H
Mohun Bagan
1-0
Chennai City FC
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-13
G
Aizawl
2-0
18-01-09
H
Neroca FC
0-0
18-01-05
G
Lajong FC
0-0
18-01-02
G
Mohun Bagan
1-2
17-12-22
H
East Bengal Club
1-2
17-12-19
G
Churchill Brothers
0-2
17-12-15
G
Neroca FC
2-1
17-12-11
G
Minerva Punjab
2-1
17-12-04
G
Gokulam FC
1-1
17-11-29
G
Indian Arrows
3-0

History between Aizawl and Chennai City FC in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
18-01-13
Aizawl
Chennai City FC
2-0
I-League
17-02-25
Aizawl
Chennai City FC
1-0
I League
17-01-28
Chennai City FC
Aizawl
2-0
I League

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Aizawl vs. Chennai City FC

In the last 8 games Aizawl played 2 games Over 2.5.
Aizawl have an Goal difference from 4:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 10 games Chennai City FC played 5 games Over 2.5.
Chennai City FC have an Goal difference from 1:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 37.5% chance that Aizawl and Chennai City FC scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Aizawl vs. Chennai City FC

Aizawl 5-3-2
In last 10 games Aizawl won 5 games, lost 2 games and played 3 games draw

Chennai City FC 2-3-5
In last 10 games Chennai City FC won 2 games, lost 5 games and played 3 games draw.

Aizawl - Chennai City FC (50-30-20)
In this game the chance that Aizawl wins is 50%, the chance for a draw is 30% and the chance for Chennai City FC to win this game is 20%

Form in last 6 Games from Aizawl and Chennai City FC

Last 6 Events At Home

Aizawl (2-1-1 and 4:2 goals)
Aizawl have won from the last 2 games at home 2, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 2 goals and get 7 points.

Chennai City FC (1-1-0 and 1:2 goals)
Chennai City FC have won from the last 2 games at home 1, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 2 goals and get 4 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Aizawl (1-0-1 and 2:2 goals)
Aizawl have won from the last 2 games away 1, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 2 goals and get 3 points.

Chennai City FC (2-1-1 and 4:3 goals)
Chennai City FC have won from the last 4 games away 2, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 3 goals and get 7 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Aizawl (3-1-2 and 6:4 goals)
Aizawl have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 4 goals and get 10 points.

Chennai City FC (3-2-1 and 5:5 goals)
Chennai City FC has won from the last 6 games overall 3, draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 5 goals and get 11 points.

Form in I-League from Aizawl and Chennai City FC

I-League Form As A Host

Aizawl (3-1-1 and 5:2 goals)
Aizawl have won from the last 5 games at Home in the I-League 3, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 5 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 2 goals and get 10 points.

Chennai City FC (0-1-1 and 1:2 goals)
Chennai City FC have won from the last 2 games at Home in the I-League 0, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 2 goals and get 1 points.

I-League Form As A Guest

Aizawl (1-1-1 and 4:4 goals)
Aizawl have won from the last 3 games away in the I-League 1, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 4 goals and get 4 points.

Chennai City FC (2-2-4 and 7:11 goals)
Chennai City FC have won from the last 8 games away in the I-League 2, draws in 2 games and lost 4. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 11 goals and get 8 points.

I-League Form Total As Guest Or Host

Aizawl (4-2-2 and 9:6 goals)
Aizawl have won from the last 8 games overall in the I-League 4, draws in 2 games and lost 2. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 6 goals and get 14 points.

Chennai City FC (2-3-5 and 8:13 goals)
Chennai City FC have won from the last 10 games overall in the I-League 2, draws in 3 games and lost 5. In this 10 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 13 goals and get 9 points.

Handicap 0-1 (I-League)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Aizawl
Aizawl won the last 4 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Chennai City FC
Chennai City FC won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Aizawl
Aizawl won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Chennai City FC
Chennai City FC won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 6 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (I-League)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 5 games as Home Team Aizawl played 1 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

In the last 2 games as Home Team Chennai City FC played 1 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 3 games as Away Team Aizawl played 1 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

In the last 8 games as Away Team Chennai City FC played 8 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 8 games overall in the I-League Aizawl played 2 games Over 2.5 and 6 games under 2.5

In the last 10 games overall in the I-League Chennai City FC played 10 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (I-League)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win