de
Home » H2H

Al-Hilal vs. Al-Ittihad Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-01-13 18:10:00

Last 10 Results from Al-Hilal and the last 10 Results from Al-Ittihad

Al-Hilal
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-13
H
Al-Ittihad
1-1
18-01-08
H
Al-Ittifaq
1-1
18-01-01
G
Al-Faysaly
1-1
17-12-28
G
Ohod
1-4
17-12-24
H
Al-Taawon
1-0
17-12-17
G
Al Feiha
2-1
17-12-10
G
Al-Fateh
0-0
17-12-05
G
Al-Raed
0-3
17-12-01
H
Al-Ahli
2-0
17-11-25
G
Urawa Red Diamonds
1-0
Al-Ittihad
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-13
G
Al-Hilal
1-1
17-12-28
H
Al-Faysaly
3-3
17-12-24
H
Al Feiha
0-1
17-12-16
G
Al Batin
1-2
17-12-09
H
Al-Raed
2-1
17-11-30
G
Al-Ittifaq
1-2
17-11-23
G
Al-Nasr
1-0
17-11-17
H
Al-Shabab
1-1
17-11-01
G
Al-Fateh
1-2
17-10-25
H
Al-Qadasiya
0-0

History between Al-Hilal and Al-Ittihad in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
18-01-13
Al-Hilal
Al-Ittihad
1-1
First Division
17-09-21
Al-Ittihad
Al-Hilal
1-1
First Division
17-03-05
Al-Ittihad
Al-Hilal
1-3
Premier League
16-10-28
Al-Hilal
Al-Ittihad
0-2
Premier League
16-02-27
Al-Hilal
Al-Ittihad
0-1
Premier League
15-10-30
Al-Ittihad
Al-Hilal
4-3
Premier League
15-04-17
Al-Hilal
Al-Ittihad
3-0
Premier League
14-12-01
Al-Ittihad
Al-Hilal
0-0
Premier League
14-01-09
Al-Ittihad
Al-Hilal
2-2
Premier League
13-09-20
Al-Hilal
Al-Ittihad
5-2
Premier League

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Al-Hilal vs. Al-Ittihad

In the last 17 games Al-Hilal played 8 games Over 2.5.
Al-Hilal have an Goal difference from 3:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 17 games Al-Ittihad played 11 games Over 2.5.
Al-Ittihad have an Goal difference from 5:5 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 55.88% chance that Al-Hilal and Al-Ittihad scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Al-Hilal vs. Al-Ittihad

Al-Hilal 4-4-2
In last 10 games Al-Hilal won 4 games, lost 2 games and played 4 games draw

Al-Ittihad 4-4-2
In last 10 games Al-Ittihad won 4 games, lost 2 games and played 4 games draw.

Al-Hilal - Al-Ittihad (30-40-30)
In this game the chance that Al-Hilal wins is 30%, the chance for a draw is 40% and the chance for Al-Ittihad to win this game is 30%

Form in last 6 Games from Al-Hilal and Al-Ittihad

Last 6 Events At Home

Al-Hilal (1-2-0 and 3:2 goals)
Al-Hilal have won from the last 3 games at home 1, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 2 goals and get 5 points.

Al-Ittihad (2-1-0 and 5:5 goals)
Al-Ittihad have won from the last 3 games at home 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 5 goals and get 7 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Al-Hilal (1-1-1 and 6:4 goals)
Al-Hilal have won from the last 3 games away 1, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 4 goals and get 4 points.

Al-Ittihad (2-1-0 and 5:3 goals)
Al-Ittihad have won from the last 3 games away 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 3 goals and get 7 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Al-Hilal (2-3-1 and 9:6 goals)
Al-Hilal have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 3 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 6 goals and get 9 points.

Al-Ittihad (4-2-0 and 10:8 goals)
Al-Ittihad has won from the last 6 games overall 4, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 10 to 8 goals and get 14 points.

Form in AFC Champions League Final Stage from Al-Hilal and Al-Ittihad

AFC Champions League Final Stage Form As A Host

Al-Hilal (6-3-0 and 13:6 goals)
Al-Hilal have won from the last 9 games at Home in the AFC Champions League Final Stage 6, draws in 3 games and lost 0. In this 9 games they have a goal difference from 13 to 6 goals and get 21 points.

Al-Ittihad (1-5-2 and 10:12 goals)
Al-Ittihad have won from the last 8 games at Home in the AFC Champions League Final Stage 1, draws in 5 games and lost 2. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 10 to 12 goals and get 8 points.

AFC Champions League Final Stage Form As A Guest

Al-Hilal (4-3-1 and 16:9 goals)
Al-Hilal have won from the last 8 games away in the AFC Champions League Final Stage 4, draws in 3 games and lost 1. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 16 to 9 goals and get 15 points.

Al-Ittihad (5-1-3 and 15:13 goals)
Al-Ittihad have won from the last 9 games away in the AFC Champions League Final Stage 5, draws in 1 games and lost 3. In this 9 games they have a goal difference from 15 to 13 goals and get 16 points.

AFC Champions League Final Stage Form Total As Guest Or Host

Al-Hilal (10-6-1 and 29:15 goals)
Al-Hilal have won from the last 17 games overall in the AFC Champions League Final Stage 10, draws in 6 games and lost 1. In this 17 games they have a goal difference from 29 to 15 goals and get 36 points.

Al-Ittihad (6-6-5 and 25:25 goals)
Al-Ittihad have won from the last 17 games overall in the AFC Champions League Final Stage 6, draws in 6 games and lost 5. In this 17 games they have a goal difference from 25 to 25 goals and get 24 points.

Handicap 0-1 (AFC Champions League Final Stage)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Al-Hilal
Al-Hilal won the last 9 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Al-Ittihad
Al-Ittihad won the last 6 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Al-Hilal
Al-Hilal won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 4 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Al-Ittihad
Al-Ittihad won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 4 games and lost 4 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (AFC Champions League Final Stage)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 9 games as Home Team Al-Hilal played 3 games Over 2.5 and 6 games under 2.5

In the last 8 games as Home Team Al-Ittihad played 4 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 8 games as Away Team Al-Hilal played 5 games Over 2.5 and 6 games under 2.5

In the last 9 games as Away Team Al-Ittihad played 9 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 17 games overall in the AFC Champions League Final Stage Al-Hilal played 8 games Over 2.5 and 9 games under 2.5

In the last 17 games overall in the AFC Champions League Final Stage Al-Ittihad played 17 games Over 2.5 and 6 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (AFC Champions League Final Stage)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win