de
Home » H2H

Al-Faysaly vs. Al-Qadasiya Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-01-13 13:25:00

Last 10 Results from Al-Faysaly and the last 10 Results from Al-Qadasiya

Al-Faysaly
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-13
H
Al-Qadasiya
2-0
18-01-01
H
Al-Hilal
1-1
17-12-28
G
Al-Ittihad
3-3
17-12-21
H
Al-Raed
2-2
17-12-14
G
Al-Nasr
1-1
17-12-08
G
Al-Shabab
0-1
17-11-30
H
Al Batin
0-1
17-11-25
G
Al-Fateh
0-5
17-11-04
G
Ohod
1-3
17-10-26
H
Al-Ahli
1-2
Al-Qadasiya
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-13
G
Al-Faysaly
2-0
17-12-21
H
Al-Shabab
1-2
17-12-14
G
Al-Raed
1-1
17-12-09
H
Al-Nasr
3-2
17-12-01
G
Ohod
2-1
17-11-24
G
Al-Ahli
3-0
17-11-16
H
Al Batin
0-0
17-11-01
H
Al-Taawon
1-0
17-10-25
G
Al-Ittihad
0-0
17-10-19
H
Al Feiha
1-1

History between Al-Faysaly and Al-Qadasiya in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
18-01-13
Al-Faysaly
Al-Qadasiya
2-0
Premier League
17-09-23
Al-Qadasiya
Al-Faysaly
1-1
Premier League
16-12-29
Al-Faysaly
Al-Qadasiya
3-2
Premier League
16-08-19
Al-Qadasiya
Al-Faysaly
1-1
Premier League
16-01-28
Al-Faysaly
Al-Qadasiya
1-0
Premier League
15-08-22
Al-Qadasiya
Al-Faysaly
1-0
Premier League
12-04-01
Al-Faysaly
Al-Qadasiya
2-2
Premier League
11-11-30
Al-Qadasiya
Al-Faysaly
2-2
Premier League
11-03-18
Al-Faysaly
Al-Qadasiya
2-1
Premier League
10-09-28
Al-Qadasiya
Al-Faysaly
2-2
Premier League

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Al-Faysaly vs. Al-Qadasiya

In the last 17 games Al-Faysaly played 10 games Over 2.5.
Al-Faysaly have an Goal difference from 5:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 16 games Al-Qadasiya played 9 games Over 2.5.
Al-Qadasiya have an Goal difference from 4:4 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 57.54% chance that Al-Faysaly and Al-Qadasiya scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Al-Faysaly vs. Al-Qadasiya

Al-Faysaly 4-4-2
In last 10 games Al-Faysaly won 4 games, lost 2 games and played 4 games draw

Al-Qadasiya 2-4-4
In last 10 games Al-Qadasiya won 2 games, lost 4 games and played 4 games draw.

Al-Faysaly - Al-Qadasiya (40-40-20)
In this game the chance that Al-Faysaly wins is 40%, the chance for a draw is 40% and the chance for Al-Qadasiya to win this game is 20%

Form in last 6 Games from Al-Faysaly and Al-Qadasiya

Last 6 Events At Home

Al-Faysaly (1-2-0 and 5:3 goals)
Al-Faysaly have won from the last 3 games at home 1, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 3 goals and get 5 points.

Al-Qadasiya (2-0-0 and 4:4 goals)
Al-Qadasiya have won from the last 2 games at home 2, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 4 goals and get 6 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Al-Faysaly (1-2-0 and 5:4 goals)
Al-Faysaly have won from the last 3 games away 1, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 4 goals and get 5 points.

Al-Qadasiya (0-1-3 and 2:8 goals)
Al-Qadasiya have won from the last 4 games away 0, draws in 1 games and lost 3. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 8 goals and get 1 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Al-Faysaly (2-4-0 and 10:7 goals)
Al-Faysaly have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 4 games and lost 0. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 10 to 7 goals and get 10 points.

Al-Qadasiya (2-1-3 and 6:12 goals)
Al-Qadasiya has won from the last 6 games overall 2, draws in 1 games and lost 3. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 12 goals and get 7 points.

Form in Premier League from Al-Faysaly and Al-Qadasiya

Premier League Form As A Host

Al-Faysaly (4-2-3 and 14:11 goals)
Al-Faysaly have won from the last 9 games at Home in the Premier League 4, draws in 2 games and lost 3. In this 9 games they have a goal difference from 14 to 11 goals and get 14 points.

Al-Qadasiya (3-3-1 and 9:7 goals)
Al-Qadasiya have won from the last 7 games at Home in the Premier League 3, draws in 3 games and lost 1. In this 7 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 7 goals and get 12 points.

Premier League Form As A Guest

Al-Faysaly (4-3-1 and 17:9 goals)
Al-Faysaly have won from the last 8 games away in the Premier League 4, draws in 3 games and lost 1. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 17 to 9 goals and get 15 points.

Al-Qadasiya (1-2-6 and 7:17 goals)
Al-Qadasiya have won from the last 9 games away in the Premier League 1, draws in 2 games and lost 6. In this 9 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 17 goals and get 5 points.

Premier League Form Total As Guest Or Host

Al-Faysaly (8-5-4 and 31:20 goals)
Al-Faysaly have won from the last 17 games overall in the Premier League 8, draws in 5 games and lost 4. In this 17 games they have a goal difference from 31 to 20 goals and get 29 points.

Al-Qadasiya (4-5-7 and 16:24 goals)
Al-Qadasiya have won from the last 16 games overall in the Premier League 4, draws in 5 games and lost 7. In this 16 games they have a goal difference from 16 to 24 goals and get 17 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Premier League)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Al-Faysaly
Al-Faysaly won the last 6 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Al-Qadasiya
Al-Qadasiya won the last 6 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Al-Faysaly
Al-Faysaly won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 4 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Al-Qadasiya
Al-Qadasiya won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 8 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Premier League)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 9 games as Home Team Al-Faysaly played 6 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

In the last 7 games as Home Team Al-Qadasiya played 3 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 8 games as Away Team Al-Faysaly played 4 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

In the last 9 games as Away Team Al-Qadasiya played 9 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 17 games overall in the Premier League Al-Faysaly played 10 games Over 2.5 and 7 games under 2.5

In the last 16 games overall in the Premier League Al-Qadasiya played 16 games Over 2.5 and 7 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Premier League)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win