de
Home » H2H

AE Sparti vs. Aris Thessaloniki FC Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-05-16 17:00:00

Last 10 Results from AE Sparti and the last 10 Results from Aris Thessaloniki FC

AE Sparti
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-27
G
Ergotelis
0-0
18-01-21
H
Kalithea FC
1-0
18-01-14
G
Trikala FC
2-1
18-01-07
H
Aiginiakos FC
1-0
17-12-22
G
Anagenisi Karditsas
1-0
17-12-16
H
Panserraikos FC
1-0
17-12-10
G
Kissamikos FC
0-2
17-12-02
G
Veria FC
1-0
17-11-28
H
Atromitos
0-4
17-11-19
G
AE Karaiskakis
2-1
Aris Thessaloniki FC
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-20
H
AE Karaiskakis
0-0
18-01-14
G
Apollon Larissa
0-2
18-01-07
H
Apollon Kalamaria
2-0
17-12-20
G
Panegialios
0-0
17-12-17
H
OFI Crete
0-0
17-12-10
G
Doxa Dramas
1-2
17-12-03
H
Kissamikos FC
1-0
17-11-28
H
Pas Giannina
1-1
17-11-25
H
Panahaiki
2-1
17-11-19
G
Ergotelis
2-3

History between AE Sparti and Aris Thessaloniki FC in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-06-11
Aris Thessaloniki FC
AE Sparti
2-1
B Ethniki
17-02-22
AE Sparti
Aris Thessaloniki FC
0-0
B Ethniki

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game AE Sparti vs. Aris Thessaloniki FC

In the last 12 games AE Sparti played 2 games Over 2.5.
AE Sparti have an Goal difference from 3:0 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 12 games Aris Thessaloniki FC played 4 games Over 2.5.
Aris Thessaloniki FC have an Goal difference from 2:0 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 25% chance that AE Sparti and Aris Thessaloniki FC scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game AE Sparti vs. Aris Thessaloniki FC

AE Sparti 4-1-5
In last 10 games AE Sparti won 4 games, lost 5 games and played 1 games draw

Aris Thessaloniki FC 6-4-0
In last 10 games Aris Thessaloniki FC won 6 games, lost 0 games and played 4 games draw.

AE Sparti - Aris Thessaloniki FC (20-25-55)
In this game the chance that AE Sparti wins is 20%, the chance for a draw is 25% and the chance for Aris Thessaloniki FC to win this game is 55%

Form in last 6 Games from AE Sparti and Aris Thessaloniki FC

Last 6 Events At Home

AE Sparti (3-0-0 and 3:0 goals)
AE Sparti have won from the last 3 games at home 3, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 0 goals and get 9 points.

Aris Thessaloniki FC (1-2-0 and 2:0 goals)
Aris Thessaloniki FC have won from the last 3 games at home 1, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 0 goals and get 5 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

AE Sparti (0-1-2 and 1:3 goals)
AE Sparti have won from the last 3 games away 0, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 3 goals and get 1 points.

Aris Thessaloniki FC (2-1-0 and 4:1 goals)
Aris Thessaloniki FC have won from the last 3 games away 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 1 goals and get 7 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

AE Sparti (3-1-2 and 4:3 goals)
AE Sparti have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 3 goals and get 10 points.

Aris Thessaloniki FC (3-3-0 and 6:1 goals)
Aris Thessaloniki FC has won from the last 6 games overall 3, draws in 3 games and lost 0. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 1 goals and get 12 points.

Form in B Ethniki from AE Sparti and Aris Thessaloniki FC

B Ethniki Form As A Host

AE Sparti (4-1-0 and 6:1 goals)
AE Sparti have won from the last 5 games at Home in the B Ethniki 4, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 5 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 1 goals and get 13 points.

Aris Thessaloniki FC (5-2-0 and 12:1 goals)
Aris Thessaloniki FC have won from the last 7 games at Home in the B Ethniki 5, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 7 games they have a goal difference from 12 to 1 goals and get 17 points.

B Ethniki Form As A Guest

AE Sparti (1-2-4 and 4:6 goals)
AE Sparti have won from the last 7 games away in the B Ethniki 1, draws in 2 games and lost 4. In this 7 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 6 goals and get 5 points.

Aris Thessaloniki FC (4-1-0 and 8:3 goals)
Aris Thessaloniki FC have won from the last 5 games away in the B Ethniki 4, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 5 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 3 goals and get 13 points.

B Ethniki Form Total As Guest Or Host

AE Sparti (5-3-4 and 10:7 goals)
AE Sparti have won from the last 12 games overall in the B Ethniki 5, draws in 3 games and lost 4. In this 12 games they have a goal difference from 10 to 7 goals and get 18 points.

Aris Thessaloniki FC (9-3-0 and 20:4 goals)
Aris Thessaloniki FC have won from the last 12 games overall in the B Ethniki 9, draws in 3 games and lost 0. In this 12 games they have a goal difference from 20 to 4 goals and get 30 points.

Handicap 0-1 (B Ethniki)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

AE Sparti
AE Sparti won the last 5 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Aris Thessaloniki FC
Aris Thessaloniki FC won the last 7 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

AE Sparti
AE Sparti won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 6 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Aris Thessaloniki FC
Aris Thessaloniki FC won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 3 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (B Ethniki)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 5 games as Home Team AE Sparti played 0 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

In the last 7 games as Home Team Aris Thessaloniki FC played 2 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 7 games as Away Team AE Sparti played 2 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

In the last 5 games as Away Team Aris Thessaloniki FC played 5 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 12 games overall in the B Ethniki AE Sparti played 2 games Over 2.5 and 10 games under 2.5

In the last 12 games overall in the B Ethniki Aris Thessaloniki FC played 12 games Over 2.5 and 8 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (B Ethniki)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win