de
Home » H2H

Doxa Dramas vs. Veria FC Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-05-16 17:00:00

Last 10 Results from Doxa Dramas and the last 10 Results from Veria FC

Doxa Dramas
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-27
G
AE Karaiskakis
0-0
18-01-21
H
Apollon Larissa
2-2
18-01-17
G
OFI Crete
3-0
18-01-13
G
Apollon Kalamaria
1-1
18-01-07
H
Panegialios
0-0
17-12-16
H
Kissamikos FC
1-1
17-12-10
H
Aris Thessaloniki FC
1-2
17-12-03
G
Panahaiki
1-0
17-11-26
H
Ergotelis
4-0
17-11-19
G
Kalithea FC
0-1
Veria FC
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-28
G
Panahaiki
2-0
18-01-21
H
Ergotelis
0-2
18-01-14
G
Kalithea FC
1-1
18-01-06
H
Trikala FC
0-1
17-12-20
G
Aiginiakos FC
1-1
17-12-17
H
Anagenisi Karditsas
1-0
17-12-10
G
Panserraikos FC
1-0
17-12-02
H
AE Sparti
1-0
17-11-12
H
AE Karaiskakis
0-2
17-11-05
G
Apollon Larissa
1-3

History between Doxa Dramas and Veria FC in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
11-05-08
Veria FC
Doxa Dramas
1-3
Football League
11-01-05
Doxa Dramas
Veria FC
2-2
Football League

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Doxa Dramas vs. Veria FC

In the last 13 games Doxa Dramas played 4 games Over 2.5.
Doxa Dramas have an Goal difference from 3:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 11 games Veria FC played 1 games Over 2.5.
Veria FC have an Goal difference from 1:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 19.93% chance that Doxa Dramas and Veria FC scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Doxa Dramas vs. Veria FC

Doxa Dramas 2-5-3
In last 10 games Doxa Dramas won 2 games, lost 3 games and played 5 games draw

Veria FC 3-2-5
In last 10 games Veria FC won 3 games, lost 5 games and played 2 games draw.

Doxa Dramas - Veria FC (35-35-30)
In this game the chance that Doxa Dramas wins is 35%, the chance for a draw is 35% and the chance for Veria FC to win this game is 30%

Form in last 6 Games from Doxa Dramas and Veria FC

Last 6 Events At Home

Doxa Dramas (0-3-0 and 3:3 goals)
Doxa Dramas have won from the last 3 games at home 0, draws in 3 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 3 goals and get 3 points.

Veria FC (3-0-0 and 1:3 goals)
Veria FC have won from the last 3 games at home 3, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 3 goals and get 9 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Doxa Dramas (0-2-1 and 1:4 goals)
Doxa Dramas have won from the last 3 games away 0, draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 4 goals and get 2 points.

Veria FC (0-2-1 and 2:4 goals)
Veria FC have won from the last 3 games away 0, draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 4 goals and get 2 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Doxa Dramas (0-5-1 and 4:7 goals)
Doxa Dramas have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 5 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 7 goals and get 5 points.

Veria FC (3-2-1 and 3:7 goals)
Veria FC has won from the last 6 games overall 3, draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 7 goals and get 11 points.

Form in B Ethniki from Doxa Dramas and Veria FC

B Ethniki Form As A Host

Doxa Dramas (2-4-1 and 10:5 goals)
Doxa Dramas have won from the last 7 games at Home in the B Ethniki 2, draws in 4 games and lost 1. In this 7 games they have a goal difference from 10 to 5 goals and get 10 points.

Veria FC (2-0-4 and 2:6 goals)
Veria FC have won from the last 6 games at Home in the B Ethniki 2, draws in 0 games and lost 4. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 6 goals and get 6 points.

B Ethniki Form As A Guest

Doxa Dramas (2-2-2 and 4:5 goals)
Doxa Dramas have won from the last 6 games away in the B Ethniki 2, draws in 2 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 5 goals and get 8 points.

Veria FC (1-2-2 and 5:6 goals)
Veria FC have won from the last 5 games away in the B Ethniki 1, draws in 2 games and lost 2. In this 5 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 6 goals and get 5 points.

B Ethniki Form Total As Guest Or Host

Doxa Dramas (4-6-3 and 14:10 goals)
Doxa Dramas have won from the last 13 games overall in the B Ethniki 4, draws in 6 games and lost 3. In this 13 games they have a goal difference from 14 to 10 goals and get 18 points.

Veria FC (3-2-6 and 7:12 goals)
Veria FC have won from the last 11 games overall in the B Ethniki 3, draws in 2 games and lost 6. In this 11 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 12 goals and get 11 points.

Handicap 0-1 (B Ethniki)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Doxa Dramas
Doxa Dramas won the last 6 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Veria FC
Veria FC won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Doxa Dramas
Doxa Dramas won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 4 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Veria FC
Veria FC won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 4 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (B Ethniki)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 7 games as Home Team Doxa Dramas played 3 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

In the last 6 games as Home Team Veria FC played 0 games Over 2.5 and 6 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 6 games as Away Team Doxa Dramas played 1 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

In the last 5 games as Away Team Veria FC played 5 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 13 games overall in the B Ethniki Doxa Dramas played 4 games Over 2.5 and 9 games under 2.5

In the last 11 games overall in the B Ethniki Veria FC played 11 games Over 2.5 and 10 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (B Ethniki)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win