de
Home » H2H

Panserraikos FC vs. Panahaiki Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-05-16 17:00:00

Last 10 Results from Panserraikos FC and the last 10 Results from Panahaiki

Panserraikos FC
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-28
G
Kalithea FC
3-1
18-01-21
H
Trikala FC
1-1
18-01-14
G
Aiginiakos FC
1-0
18-01-07
H
Anagenisi Karditsas
1-1
17-12-21
G
Kissamikos FC
2-0
17-12-16
G
AE Sparti
1-0
17-12-10
H
Veria FC
1-0
17-11-28
H
Xanthi FC
1-2
17-11-25
H
AE Karaiskakis
2-0
17-11-19
G
Apollon Larissa
3-0
Panahaiki
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-28
H
Veria FC
2-0
18-01-14
G
AE Karaiskakis
0-1
18-01-07
H
Apollon Larissa
2-1
17-12-20
G
Apollon Kalamaria
0-0
17-12-17
H
Panegialios
2-0
17-12-09
G
OFI Crete
1-2
17-12-03
H
Doxa Dramas
1-0
17-11-29
H
Panathinaikos
1-1
17-11-25
G
Aris Thessaloniki FC
2-1
17-11-19
H
Kissamikos FC
0-0

History between Panserraikos FC and Panahaiki in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
16-03-06
Panahaiki
Panserraikos FC
0-1
Football League
15-10-24
Panserraikos FC
Panahaiki
1-2
Football League
13-03-27
Panserraikos FC
Panahaiki
2-1
Football League
12-11-18
Panahaiki
Panserraikos FC
0-0
Football League
12-05-16
Panserraikos FC
Panahaiki
3-1
B Ethniki

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Panserraikos FC vs. Panahaiki

In the last 12 games Panserraikos FC played 5 games Over 2.5.
Panserraikos FC have an Goal difference from 2:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 12 games Panahaiki played 5 games Over 2.5.
Panahaiki have an Goal difference from 6:1 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 41.67% chance that Panserraikos FC and Panahaiki scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Panserraikos FC vs. Panahaiki

Panserraikos FC 2-2-6
In last 10 games Panserraikos FC won 2 games, lost 6 games and played 2 games draw

Panahaiki 6-3-1
In last 10 games Panahaiki won 6 games, lost 1 games and played 3 games draw.

Panserraikos FC - Panahaiki (15-25-60)
In this game the chance that Panserraikos FC wins is 15%, the chance for a draw is 25% and the chance for Panahaiki to win this game is 60%

Form in last 6 Games from Panserraikos FC and Panahaiki

Last 6 Events At Home

Panserraikos FC (0-2-0 and 2:2 goals)
Panserraikos FC have won from the last 4 games at home 0, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 2 goals and get 2 points.

Panahaiki (3-0-0 and 6:1 goals)
Panahaiki have won from the last 3 games at home 3, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 1 goals and get 9 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Panserraikos FC (0-0-4 and 1:7 goals)
Panserraikos FC have won from the last 4 games away 0, draws in 0 games and lost 4. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 7 goals and get 0 points.

Panahaiki (2-1-0 and 3:1 goals)
Panahaiki have won from the last 3 games away 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 1 goals and get 7 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Panserraikos FC (0-2-4 and 3:9 goals)
Panserraikos FC have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 2 games and lost 4. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 9 goals and get 2 points.

Panahaiki (5-1-0 and 9:2 goals)
Panahaiki has won from the last 6 games overall 5, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 2 goals and get 16 points.

Form in B Ethniki from Panserraikos FC and Panahaiki

B Ethniki Form As A Host

Panserraikos FC (2-3-1 and 9:7 goals)
Panserraikos FC have won from the last 6 games at Home in the B Ethniki 2, draws in 3 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 7 goals and get 9 points.

Panahaiki (6-1-0 and 11:2 goals)
Panahaiki have won from the last 7 games at Home in the B Ethniki 6, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 7 games they have a goal difference from 11 to 2 goals and get 19 points.

B Ethniki Form As A Guest

Panserraikos FC (0-0-6 and 3:13 goals)
Panserraikos FC have won from the last 6 games away in the B Ethniki 0, draws in 0 games and lost 6. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 13 goals and get 0 points.

Panahaiki (3-1-1 and 7:3 goals)
Panahaiki have won from the last 5 games away in the B Ethniki 3, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 5 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 3 goals and get 10 points.

B Ethniki Form Total As Guest Or Host

Panserraikos FC (2-3-7 and 12:20 goals)
Panserraikos FC have won from the last 12 games overall in the B Ethniki 2, draws in 3 games and lost 7. In this 12 games they have a goal difference from 12 to 20 goals and get 9 points.

Panahaiki (9-2-1 and 18:5 goals)
Panahaiki have won from the last 12 games overall in the B Ethniki 9, draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 12 games they have a goal difference from 18 to 5 goals and get 29 points.

Handicap 0-1 (B Ethniki)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Panserraikos FC
Panserraikos FC won the last 5 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Panahaiki
Panahaiki won the last 7 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Panserraikos FC
Panserraikos FC won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 6 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Panahaiki
Panahaiki won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (B Ethniki)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 6 games as Home Team Panserraikos FC played 2 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

In the last 7 games as Home Team Panahaiki played 2 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 6 games as Away Team Panserraikos FC played 3 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

In the last 5 games as Away Team Panahaiki played 5 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 12 games overall in the B Ethniki Panserraikos FC played 5 games Over 2.5 and 7 games under 2.5

In the last 12 games overall in the B Ethniki Panahaiki played 12 games Over 2.5 and 7 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (B Ethniki)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win