de
Home » H2H

Anagenisi Karditsas vs. Ergotelis Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-05-16 17:00:00

Last 10 Results from Anagenisi Karditsas and the last 10 Results from Ergotelis

Anagenisi Karditsas
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-27
G
Trikala FC
1-1
18-01-21
H
Aiginiakos FC
2-0
18-01-14
G
Kissamikos FC
1-0
18-01-07
G
Panserraikos FC
1-1
17-12-22
H
AE Sparti
1-0
17-12-17
G
Veria FC
1-0
17-12-03
G
AE Karaiskakis
3-1
17-11-29
H
Larisa
0-0
17-11-25
H
Apollon Larissa
2-0
17-11-19
G
Apollon Kalamaria
2-0
Ergotelis
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-27
H
AE Sparti
0-0
18-01-21
G
Veria FC
0-2
18-01-07
G
AE Karaiskakis
2-1
17-12-20
G
Apollon Larissa
3-2
17-12-17
H
Apollon Kalamaria
1-1
17-12-10
G
Panegialios
1-0
17-12-04
H
OFI Crete
2-4
17-11-30
H
Panaitolikos
0-5
17-11-26
G
Doxa Dramas
4-0
17-11-19
H
Aris Thessaloniki FC
2-3

History between Anagenisi Karditsas and Ergotelis in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
16-05-08
Ergotelis
Anagenisi Karditsas
0-3
Football League
16-01-10
Anagenisi Karditsas
Ergotelis
0-0
Football League

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Anagenisi Karditsas vs. Ergotelis

In the last 12 games Anagenisi Karditsas played 1 games Over 2.5.
Anagenisi Karditsas have an Goal difference from 3:0 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 12 games Ergotelis played 6 games Over 2.5.
Ergotelis have an Goal difference from 1:1 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 29.17% chance that Anagenisi Karditsas and Ergotelis scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Anagenisi Karditsas vs. Ergotelis

Anagenisi Karditsas 3-3-4
In last 10 games Anagenisi Karditsas won 3 games, lost 4 games and played 3 games draw

Ergotelis 1-2-7
In last 10 games Ergotelis won 1 games, lost 7 games and played 2 games draw.

Anagenisi Karditsas - Ergotelis (50-25-25)
In this game the chance that Anagenisi Karditsas wins is 50%, the chance for a draw is 25% and the chance for Ergotelis to win this game is 25%

Form in last 6 Games from Anagenisi Karditsas and Ergotelis

Last 6 Events At Home

Anagenisi Karditsas (2-0-0 and 3:0 goals)
Anagenisi Karditsas have won from the last 4 games at home 2, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 0 goals and get 6 points.

Ergotelis (0-2-0 and 1:1 goals)
Ergotelis have won from the last 2 games at home 0, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 1 goals and get 2 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Anagenisi Karditsas (0-2-2 and 2:4 goals)
Anagenisi Karditsas have won from the last 4 games away 0, draws in 2 games and lost 2. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 4 goals and get 2 points.

Ergotelis (1-0-3 and 5:6 goals)
Ergotelis have won from the last 4 games away 1, draws in 0 games and lost 3. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 6 goals and get 3 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Anagenisi Karditsas (2-2-2 and 5:4 goals)
Anagenisi Karditsas have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 2 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 4 goals and get 8 points.

Ergotelis (1-2-3 and 6:7 goals)
Ergotelis has won from the last 6 games overall 1, draws in 2 games and lost 3. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 7 goals and get 5 points.

Form in B Ethniki from Anagenisi Karditsas and Ergotelis

B Ethniki Form As A Host

Anagenisi Karditsas (4-1-0 and 6:0 goals)
Anagenisi Karditsas have won from the last 5 games at Home in the B Ethniki 4, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 5 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 0 goals and get 13 points.

Ergotelis (0-4-2 and 6:9 goals)
Ergotelis have won from the last 6 games at Home in the B Ethniki 0, draws in 4 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 9 goals and get 4 points.

B Ethniki Form As A Guest

Anagenisi Karditsas (0-2-5 and 3:11 goals)
Anagenisi Karditsas have won from the last 7 games away in the B Ethniki 0, draws in 2 games and lost 5. In this 7 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 11 goals and get 2 points.

Ergotelis (1-0-5 and 6:12 goals)
Ergotelis have won from the last 6 games away in the B Ethniki 1, draws in 0 games and lost 5. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 12 goals and get 3 points.

B Ethniki Form Total As Guest Or Host

Anagenisi Karditsas (4-3-5 and 9:11 goals)
Anagenisi Karditsas have won from the last 12 games overall in the B Ethniki 4, draws in 3 games and lost 5. In this 12 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 11 goals and get 15 points.

Ergotelis (1-4-7 and 12:21 goals)
Ergotelis have won from the last 12 games overall in the B Ethniki 1, draws in 4 games and lost 7. In this 12 games they have a goal difference from 12 to 21 goals and get 7 points.

Handicap 0-1 (B Ethniki)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Anagenisi Karditsas
Anagenisi Karditsas won the last 5 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Ergotelis
Ergotelis won the last 4 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Anagenisi Karditsas
Anagenisi Karditsas won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 7 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Ergotelis
Ergotelis won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 5 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (B Ethniki)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 5 games as Home Team Anagenisi Karditsas played 0 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

In the last 6 games as Home Team Ergotelis played 2 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 7 games as Away Team Anagenisi Karditsas played 1 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

In the last 6 games as Away Team Ergotelis played 6 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 12 games overall in the B Ethniki Anagenisi Karditsas played 1 games Over 2.5 and 11 games under 2.5

In the last 12 games overall in the B Ethniki Ergotelis played 12 games Over 2.5 and 6 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (B Ethniki)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win