de
Home » H2H

Panegialios vs. AE Karaiskakis Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-05-16 17:00:00

Last 10 Results from Panegialios and the last 10 Results from AE Karaiskakis

Panegialios
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-28
G
Apollon Kalamaria
4-1
18-01-21
H
Kissamikos FC
0-4
18-01-13
H
OFI Crete
0-2
18-01-07
G
Doxa Dramas
0-0
17-12-20
H
Aris Thessaloniki FC
0-0
17-12-17
G
Panahaiki
2-0
17-12-10
H
Ergotelis
1-0
17-12-04
G
Kalithea FC
2-1
17-11-30
H
Panionios
1-0
17-11-26
H
Trikala FC
0-1
AE Karaiskakis
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-27
H
Doxa Dramas
0-0
18-01-20
G
Aris Thessaloniki FC
0-0
18-01-14
H
Panahaiki
0-1
18-01-07
H
Ergotelis
2-1
17-12-21
G
Kalithea FC
1-1
17-12-16
H
Trikala FC
0-1
17-12-10
G
Aiginiakos FC
2-0
17-12-03
H
Anagenisi Karditsas
3-1
17-11-25
G
Panserraikos FC
2-0
17-11-19
H
AE Sparti
2-1

History between Panegialios and AE Karaiskakis in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Panegialios vs. AE Karaiskakis

In the last 13 games Panegialios played 4 games Over 2.5.
Panegialios have an Goal difference from 0:6 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 13 games AE Karaiskakis played 3 games Over 2.5.
AE Karaiskakis have an Goal difference from 2:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 26.92% chance that Panegialios and AE Karaiskakis scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Panegialios vs. AE Karaiskakis

Panegialios 2-2-6
In last 10 games Panegialios won 2 games, lost 6 games and played 2 games draw

AE Karaiskakis 3-3-4
In last 10 games AE Karaiskakis won 3 games, lost 4 games and played 3 games draw.

Panegialios - AE Karaiskakis (30-25-45)
In this game the chance that Panegialios wins is 30%, the chance for a draw is 25% and the chance for AE Karaiskakis to win this game is 45%

Form in last 6 Games from Panegialios and AE Karaiskakis

Last 6 Events At Home

Panegialios (0-1-2 and 0:6 goals)
Panegialios have won from the last 3 games at home 0, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 6 goals and get 1 points.

AE Karaiskakis (3-1-0 and 2:3 goals)
AE Karaiskakis have won from the last 4 games at home 3, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 3 goals and get 10 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Panegialios (0-1-2 and 1:6 goals)
Panegialios have won from the last 3 games away 0, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 6 goals and get 1 points.

AE Karaiskakis (0-2-0 and 1:1 goals)
AE Karaiskakis have won from the last 2 games away 0, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 1 goals and get 2 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Panegialios (0-2-4 and 1:12 goals)
Panegialios have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 2 games and lost 4. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 12 goals and get 2 points.

AE Karaiskakis (3-3-0 and 3:4 goals)
AE Karaiskakis has won from the last 6 games overall 3, draws in 3 games and lost 0. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 4 goals and get 12 points.

Form in B Ethniki from Panegialios and AE Karaiskakis

B Ethniki Form As A Host

Panegialios (2-1-3 and 4:9 goals)
Panegialios have won from the last 6 games at Home in the B Ethniki 2, draws in 1 games and lost 3. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 9 goals and get 7 points.

AE Karaiskakis (4-1-2 and 8:5 goals)
AE Karaiskakis have won from the last 7 games at Home in the B Ethniki 4, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 7 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 5 goals and get 13 points.

B Ethniki Form As A Guest

Panegialios (0-3-4 and 4:11 goals)
Panegialios have won from the last 7 games away in the B Ethniki 0, draws in 3 games and lost 4. In this 7 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 11 goals and get 3 points.

AE Karaiskakis (1-2-3 and 3:6 goals)
AE Karaiskakis have won from the last 6 games away in the B Ethniki 1, draws in 2 games and lost 3. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 6 goals and get 5 points.

B Ethniki Form Total As Guest Or Host

Panegialios (2-4-7 and 8:20 goals)
Panegialios have won from the last 13 games overall in the B Ethniki 2, draws in 4 games and lost 7. In this 13 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 20 goals and get 10 points.

AE Karaiskakis (5-3-5 and 11:11 goals)
AE Karaiskakis have won from the last 13 games overall in the B Ethniki 5, draws in 3 games and lost 5. In this 13 games they have a goal difference from 11 to 11 goals and get 18 points.

Handicap 0-1 (B Ethniki)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Panegialios
Panegialios won the last 3 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

AE Karaiskakis
AE Karaiskakis won the last 5 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Panegialios
Panegialios won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 7 games with HC -1 as away Team.

AE Karaiskakis
AE Karaiskakis won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 5 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (B Ethniki)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 6 games as Home Team Panegialios played 2 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

In the last 7 games as Home Team AE Karaiskakis played 3 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 7 games as Away Team Panegialios played 2 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

In the last 6 games as Away Team AE Karaiskakis played 6 games Over 2.5 and 6 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 13 games overall in the B Ethniki Panegialios played 4 games Over 2.5 and 9 games under 2.5

In the last 13 games overall in the B Ethniki AE Karaiskakis played 13 games Over 2.5 and 10 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (B Ethniki)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win