de
Home » H2H

Aiginiakos FC vs. Kalithea FC Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-05-16 17:00:00

Last 10 Results from Aiginiakos FC and the last 10 Results from Kalithea FC

Aiginiakos FC
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-27
G
Kissamikos FC
3-1
18-01-21
G
Anagenisi Karditsas
2-0
18-01-14
H
Panserraikos FC
1-0
18-01-07
G
AE Sparti
1-0
17-12-20
H
Veria FC
1-1
17-12-10
H
AE Karaiskakis
2-0
17-12-03
G
Apollon Larissa
1-0
17-11-29
H
PAOK Saloniki
0-5
17-11-26
H
Apollon Kalamaria
2-1
17-11-19
H
Panegialios
1-1
Kalithea FC
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-28
H
Panserraikos FC
3-1
18-01-21
G
AE Sparti
1-0
18-01-14
H
Veria FC
1-1
17-12-21
H
AE Karaiskakis
1-1
17-12-17
H
Apollon Larissa
0-1
17-12-10
G
Apollon Kalamaria
1-0
17-12-04
H
Panegialios
2-1
17-11-30
H
AEK Athens
2-3
17-11-25
G
OFI Crete
2-1
17-11-19
H
Doxa Dramas
0-1

History between Aiginiakos FC and Kalithea FC in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-05-07
Kalithea FC
Aiginiakos FC
0-1
B Ethniki
17-01-22
Aiginiakos FC
Kalithea FC
1-2
B Ethniki

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Aiginiakos FC vs. Kalithea FC

In the last 12 games Aiginiakos FC played 4 games Over 2.5.
Aiginiakos FC have an Goal difference from 4:1 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 12 games Kalithea FC played 4 games Over 2.5.
Kalithea FC have an Goal difference from 5:4 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 33.33% chance that Aiginiakos FC and Kalithea FC scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Aiginiakos FC vs. Kalithea FC

Aiginiakos FC 3-2-5
In last 10 games Aiginiakos FC won 3 games, lost 5 games and played 2 games draw

Kalithea FC 2-2-6
In last 10 games Kalithea FC won 2 games, lost 6 games and played 2 games draw.

Aiginiakos FC - Kalithea FC (45-20-35)
In this game the chance that Aiginiakos FC wins is 45%, the chance for a draw is 20% and the chance for Kalithea FC to win this game is 35%

Form in last 6 Games from Aiginiakos FC and Kalithea FC

Last 6 Events At Home

Aiginiakos FC (2-1-0 and 4:1 goals)
Aiginiakos FC have won from the last 3 games at home 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 1 goals and get 7 points.

Kalithea FC (2-2-0 and 5:4 goals)
Kalithea FC have won from the last 4 games at home 2, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 4 goals and get 8 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Aiginiakos FC (0-0-3 and 1:6 goals)
Aiginiakos FC have won from the last 3 games away 0, draws in 0 games and lost 3. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 6 goals and get 0 points.

Kalithea FC (0-0-2 and 0:2 goals)
Kalithea FC have won from the last 2 games away 0, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 2 goals and get 0 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Aiginiakos FC (2-1-3 and 5:7 goals)
Aiginiakos FC have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 1 games and lost 3. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 7 goals and get 7 points.

Kalithea FC (2-2-2 and 5:6 goals)
Kalithea FC has won from the last 6 games overall 2, draws in 2 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 6 goals and get 8 points.

Form in B Ethniki from Aiginiakos FC and Kalithea FC

B Ethniki Form As A Host

Aiginiakos FC (3-2-1 and 7:5 goals)
Aiginiakos FC have won from the last 6 games at Home in the B Ethniki 3, draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 5 goals and get 11 points.

Kalithea FC (2-2-3 and 7:9 goals)
Kalithea FC have won from the last 7 games at Home in the B Ethniki 2, draws in 2 games and lost 3. In this 7 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 9 goals and get 8 points.

B Ethniki Form As A Guest

Aiginiakos FC (0-0-6 and 1:18 goals)
Aiginiakos FC have won from the last 6 games away in the B Ethniki 0, draws in 0 games and lost 6. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 18 goals and get 0 points.

Kalithea FC (0-1-4 and 1:6 goals)
Kalithea FC have won from the last 5 games away in the B Ethniki 0, draws in 1 games and lost 4. In this 5 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 6 goals and get 1 points.

B Ethniki Form Total As Guest Or Host

Aiginiakos FC (3-2-7 and 8:23 goals)
Aiginiakos FC have won from the last 12 games overall in the B Ethniki 3, draws in 2 games and lost 7. In this 12 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 23 goals and get 11 points.

Kalithea FC (2-3-7 and 8:15 goals)
Kalithea FC have won from the last 12 games overall in the B Ethniki 2, draws in 3 games and lost 7. In this 12 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 15 goals and get 9 points.

Handicap 0-1 (B Ethniki)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Aiginiakos FC
Aiginiakos FC won the last 5 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Kalithea FC
Kalithea FC won the last 4 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Aiginiakos FC
Aiginiakos FC won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 6 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Kalithea FC
Kalithea FC won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 5 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (B Ethniki)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 6 games as Home Team Aiginiakos FC played 1 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

In the last 7 games as Home Team Kalithea FC played 3 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 6 games as Away Team Aiginiakos FC played 3 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

In the last 5 games as Away Team Kalithea FC played 5 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 12 games overall in the B Ethniki Aiginiakos FC played 4 games Over 2.5 and 8 games under 2.5

In the last 12 games overall in the B Ethniki Kalithea FC played 12 games Over 2.5 and 8 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (B Ethniki)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win