de
Home » H2H

Apollon Kalamaria vs. Apollon Larissa Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-05-16 17:00:00

Last 10 Results from Apollon Kalamaria and the last 10 Results from Apollon Larissa

Apollon Kalamaria
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-28
H
Panegialios
4-1
18-01-21
G
OFI Crete
3-1
18-01-13
H
Doxa Dramas
1-1
18-01-07
G
Aris Thessaloniki FC
2-0
17-12-20
H
Panahaiki
0-0
17-12-17
G
Ergotelis
1-1
17-12-10
H
Kalithea FC
1-0
17-12-04
G
Trikala FC
0-0
17-11-30
H
Levadiakos
1-2
17-11-26
G
Aiginiakos FC
2-1
Apollon Larissa
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-28
H
OFI Crete
1-0
18-01-21
G
Doxa Dramas
2-2
18-01-14
H
Aris Thessaloniki FC
0-2
18-01-07
G
Panahaiki
2-1
17-12-20
H
Ergotelis
3-2
17-12-17
G
Kalithea FC
0-1
17-12-10
G
Trikala FC
3-1
17-12-03
H
Aiginiakos FC
1-0
17-11-28
H
Lamia
0-2
17-11-25
G
Anagenisi Karditsas
2-0

History between Apollon Kalamaria and Apollon Larissa in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Apollon Kalamaria vs. Apollon Larissa

In the last 13 games Apollon Kalamaria played 4 games Over 2.5.
Apollon Kalamaria have an Goal difference from 5:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 13 games Apollon Larissa played 6 games Over 2.5.
Apollon Larissa have an Goal difference from 4:4 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 38.46% chance that Apollon Kalamaria and Apollon Larissa scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Apollon Kalamaria vs. Apollon Larissa

Apollon Kalamaria 2-4-4
In last 10 games Apollon Kalamaria won 2 games, lost 4 games and played 4 games draw

Apollon Larissa 4-1-5
In last 10 games Apollon Larissa won 4 games, lost 5 games and played 1 games draw.

Apollon Kalamaria - Apollon Larissa (35-25-40)
In this game the chance that Apollon Kalamaria wins is 35%, the chance for a draw is 25% and the chance for Apollon Larissa to win this game is 40%

Form in last 6 Games from Apollon Kalamaria and Apollon Larissa

Last 6 Events At Home

Apollon Kalamaria (1-2-0 and 5:2 goals)
Apollon Kalamaria have won from the last 3 games at home 1, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 2 goals and get 5 points.

Apollon Larissa (3-0-0 and 4:4 goals)
Apollon Larissa have won from the last 3 games at home 3, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 4 goals and get 9 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Apollon Kalamaria (0-1-2 and 2:6 goals)
Apollon Kalamaria have won from the last 3 games away 0, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 6 goals and get 1 points.

Apollon Larissa (1-1-1 and 4:4 goals)
Apollon Larissa have won from the last 3 games away 1, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 4 goals and get 4 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Apollon Kalamaria (1-3-2 and 7:8 goals)
Apollon Kalamaria have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 3 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 8 goals and get 6 points.

Apollon Larissa (4-1-1 and 8:8 goals)
Apollon Larissa has won from the last 6 games overall 4, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 8 goals and get 13 points.

Form in B Ethniki from Apollon Kalamaria and Apollon Larissa

B Ethniki Form As A Host

Apollon Kalamaria (3-3-0 and 8:2 goals)
Apollon Kalamaria have won from the last 6 games at Home in the B Ethniki 3, draws in 3 games and lost 0. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 2 goals and get 12 points.

Apollon Larissa (4-0-2 and 9:7 goals)
Apollon Larissa have won from the last 6 games at Home in the B Ethniki 4, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 7 goals and get 12 points.

B Ethniki Form As A Guest

Apollon Kalamaria (1-3-3 and 7:11 goals)
Apollon Kalamaria have won from the last 7 games away in the B Ethniki 1, draws in 3 games and lost 3. In this 7 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 11 goals and get 6 points.

Apollon Larissa (1-1-5 and 5:12 goals)
Apollon Larissa have won from the last 7 games away in the B Ethniki 1, draws in 1 games and lost 5. In this 7 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 12 goals and get 4 points.

B Ethniki Form Total As Guest Or Host

Apollon Kalamaria (4-6-3 and 15:13 goals)
Apollon Kalamaria have won from the last 13 games overall in the B Ethniki 4, draws in 6 games and lost 3. In this 13 games they have a goal difference from 15 to 13 goals and get 18 points.

Apollon Larissa (5-1-7 and 14:19 goals)
Apollon Larissa have won from the last 13 games overall in the B Ethniki 5, draws in 1 games and lost 7. In this 13 games they have a goal difference from 14 to 19 goals and get 16 points.

Handicap 0-1 (B Ethniki)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Apollon Kalamaria
Apollon Kalamaria won the last 6 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Apollon Larissa
Apollon Larissa won the last 4 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Apollon Kalamaria
Apollon Kalamaria won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 6 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Apollon Larissa
Apollon Larissa won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 6 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (B Ethniki)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 6 games as Home Team Apollon Kalamaria played 1 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

In the last 6 games as Home Team Apollon Larissa played 3 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 7 games as Away Team Apollon Kalamaria played 3 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

In the last 7 games as Away Team Apollon Larissa played 7 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 13 games overall in the B Ethniki Apollon Kalamaria played 4 games Over 2.5 and 9 games under 2.5

In the last 13 games overall in the B Ethniki Apollon Larissa played 13 games Over 2.5 and 7 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (B Ethniki)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win