de
Home » H2H

Trikala FC vs. Kissamikos FC Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-05-16 17:00:00

Last 10 Results from Trikala FC and the last 10 Results from Kissamikos FC

Trikala FC
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-27
H
Anagenisi Karditsas
1-1
18-01-21
G
Panserraikos FC
1-1
18-01-14
H
AE Sparti
2-1
18-01-09
G
PAOK Saloniki
2-1
18-01-06
G
Veria FC
0-1
17-12-19
H
PAOK Saloniki
1-5
17-12-16
G
AE Karaiskakis
0-1
17-12-10
H
Apollon Larissa
3-1
17-12-04
H
Apollon Kalamaria
0-0
17-11-29
H
Kerkyra
0-0
Kissamikos FC
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-27
H
Aiginiakos FC
3-1
18-01-21
G
Panegialios
0-4
18-01-14
H
Anagenisi Karditsas
1-0
18-01-06
G
OFI Crete
3-0
17-12-21
H
Panserraikos FC
2-0
17-12-16
G
Doxa Dramas
1-1
17-12-10
H
AE Sparti
0-2
17-12-03
G
Aris Thessaloniki FC
1-0
17-11-29
H
Olympiakos
1-1
17-11-19
G
Panahaiki
0-0

History between Trikala FC and Kissamikos FC in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-04-30
Kissamikos FC
Trikala FC
1-3
B Ethniki
17-03-08
Trikala FC
Kissamikos FC
3-1
B Ethniki
16-02-07
Kissamikos FC
Trikala FC
1-1
Football League
15-09-27
Trikala FC
Kissamikos FC
2-2
Football League

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Trikala FC vs. Kissamikos FC

In the last 12 games Trikala FC played 2 games Over 2.5.
Trikala FC have an Goal difference from 4:7 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 12 games Kissamikos FC played 4 games Over 2.5.
Kissamikos FC have an Goal difference from 6:1 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 25% chance that Trikala FC and Kissamikos FC scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Trikala FC vs. Kissamikos FC

Trikala FC 4-4-2
In last 10 games Trikala FC won 4 games, lost 2 games and played 4 games draw

Kissamikos FC 4-3-3
In last 10 games Kissamikos FC won 4 games, lost 3 games and played 3 games draw.

Trikala FC - Kissamikos FC (35-35-30)
In this game the chance that Trikala FC wins is 35%, the chance for a draw is 35% and the chance for Kissamikos FC to win this game is 30%

Form in last 6 Games from Trikala FC and Kissamikos FC

Last 6 Events At Home

Trikala FC (1-1-1 and 4:7 goals)
Trikala FC have won from the last 3 games at home 1, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 7 goals and get 4 points.

Kissamikos FC (3-0-0 and 6:1 goals)
Kissamikos FC have won from the last 3 games at home 3, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 1 goals and get 9 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Trikala FC (1-1-1 and 3:3 goals)
Trikala FC have won from the last 3 games away 1, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 3 goals and get 4 points.

Kissamikos FC (1-1-1 and 5:4 goals)
Kissamikos FC have won from the last 3 games away 1, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 4 goals and get 4 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Trikala FC (2-2-2 and 7:10 goals)
Trikala FC have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 2 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 10 goals and get 8 points.

Kissamikos FC (4-1-1 and 11:5 goals)
Kissamikos FC has won from the last 6 games overall 4, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 11 to 5 goals and get 13 points.

Form in Cup Final Stage from Trikala FC and Kissamikos FC

Cup Final Stage Form As A Host

Trikala FC (2-3-1 and 6:4 goals)
Trikala FC have won from the last 6 games at Home in the Cup Final Stage 2, draws in 3 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 4 goals and get 9 points.

Kissamikos FC (5-0-1 and 11:4 goals)
Kissamikos FC have won from the last 6 games at Home in the Cup Final Stage 5, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 11 to 4 goals and get 15 points.

Cup Final Stage Form As A Guest

Trikala FC (3-2-1 and 4:3 goals)
Trikala FC have won from the last 6 games away in the Cup Final Stage 3, draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 3 goals and get 11 points.

Kissamikos FC (1-3-2 and 6:6 goals)
Kissamikos FC have won from the last 6 games away in the Cup Final Stage 1, draws in 3 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 6 goals and get 6 points.

Cup Final Stage Form Total As Guest Or Host

Trikala FC (5-5-2 and 10:7 goals)
Trikala FC have won from the last 12 games overall in the Cup Final Stage 5, draws in 5 games and lost 2. In this 12 games they have a goal difference from 10 to 7 goals and get 20 points.

Kissamikos FC (6-3-3 and 17:10 goals)
Kissamikos FC have won from the last 12 games overall in the Cup Final Stage 6, draws in 3 games and lost 3. In this 12 games they have a goal difference from 17 to 10 goals and get 21 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Cup Final Stage)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Trikala FC
Trikala FC won the last 5 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Kissamikos FC
Kissamikos FC won the last 5 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Trikala FC
Trikala FC won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 3 games and lost 3 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Kissamikos FC
Kissamikos FC won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 5 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Cup Final Stage)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 6 games as Home Team Trikala FC played 2 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

In the last 6 games as Home Team Kissamikos FC played 2 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 6 games as Away Team Trikala FC played 0 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

In the last 6 games as Away Team Kissamikos FC played 6 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 12 games overall in the Cup Final Stage Trikala FC played 2 games Over 2.5 and 10 games under 2.5

In the last 12 games overall in the Cup Final Stage Kissamikos FC played 12 games Over 2.5 and 8 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Cup Final Stage)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win