de
Home » H2H

Panegialios vs. OFI Crete Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-01-13 14:00:00

Last 10 Results from Panegialios and the last 10 Results from OFI Crete

Panegialios
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-13
H
OFI Crete
0-2
18-01-07
G
Doxa Dramas
0-0
17-12-20
H
Aris Thessaloniki FC
0-0
17-12-17
G
Panahaiki
2-0
17-12-10
H
Ergotelis
1-0
17-12-04
G
Kalithea FC
2-1
17-11-30
H
Panionios
1-0
17-11-26
H
Trikala FC
0-1
17-11-19
G
Aiginiakos FC
1-1
17-11-12
G
Anagenisi Karditsas
1-0
OFI Crete
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-17
H
Doxa Dramas
3-0
18-01-13
G
Panegialios
0-2
18-01-09
H
Panionios
0-1
18-01-06
H
Kissamikos FC
3-0
17-12-21
G
Panionios
2-0
17-12-17
G
Aris Thessaloniki FC
0-0
17-12-09
H
Panahaiki
1-2
17-12-04
G
Ergotelis
2-4
17-11-28
H
Apollon Smirnis
2-1
17-11-25
H
Kalithea FC
2-1

History between Panegialios and OFI Crete in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
18-01-13
Panegialios
OFI Crete
0-2
Football League
17-04-02
Panegialios
OFI Crete
0-3
B Ethniki
16-12-22
OFI Crete
Panegialios
1-0
B Ethniki

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Panegialios vs. OFI Crete

In the last 11 games Panegialios played 2 games Over 2.5.
Panegialios have an Goal difference from 1:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 11 games OFI Crete played 7 games Over 2.5.
OFI Crete have an Goal difference from 6:1 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 40.91% chance that Panegialios and OFI Crete scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Panegialios vs. OFI Crete

Panegialios 2-3-5
In last 10 games Panegialios won 2 games, lost 5 games and played 3 games draw

OFI Crete 6-1-3
In last 10 games OFI Crete won 6 games, lost 3 games and played 1 games draw.

Panegialios - OFI Crete (25-20-55)
In this game the chance that Panegialios wins is 25%, the chance for a draw is 20% and the chance for OFI Crete to win this game is 55%

Form in last 6 Games from Panegialios and OFI Crete

Last 6 Events At Home

Panegialios (1-1-1 and 1:2 goals)
Panegialios have won from the last 3 games at home 1, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 2 goals and get 4 points.

OFI Crete (3-0-0 and 6:1 goals)
OFI Crete have won from the last 3 games at home 3, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 1 goals and get 9 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Panegialios (0-1-2 and 1:4 goals)
Panegialios have won from the last 3 games away 0, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 4 goals and get 1 points.

OFI Crete (1-1-1 and 2:2 goals)
OFI Crete have won from the last 3 games away 1, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 2 goals and get 4 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Panegialios (1-2-3 and 2:6 goals)
Panegialios have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 2 games and lost 3. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 6 goals and get 5 points.

OFI Crete (4-1-1 and 8:3 goals)
OFI Crete has won from the last 6 games overall 4, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 3 goals and get 13 points.

Form in Football League from Panegialios and OFI Crete

Football League Form As A Host

Panegialios (2-1-2 and 4:5 goals)
Panegialios have won from the last 5 games at Home in the Football League 2, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 5 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 5 goals and get 7 points.

OFI Crete (4-0-1 and 15:3 goals)
OFI Crete have won from the last 5 games at Home in the Football League 4, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 5 games they have a goal difference from 15 to 3 goals and get 12 points.

Football League Form As A Guest

Panegialios (0-3-3 and 3:7 goals)
Panegialios have won from the last 6 games away in the Football League 0, draws in 3 games and lost 3. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 7 goals and get 3 points.

OFI Crete (3-3-0 and 8:3 goals)
OFI Crete have won from the last 6 games away in the Football League 3, draws in 3 games and lost 0. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 3 goals and get 12 points.

Football League Form Total As Guest Or Host

Panegialios (2-4-5 and 7:12 goals)
Panegialios have won from the last 11 games overall in the Football League 2, draws in 4 games and lost 5. In this 11 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 12 goals and get 10 points.

OFI Crete (7-3-1 and 23:6 goals)
OFI Crete have won from the last 11 games overall in the Football League 7, draws in 3 games and lost 1. In this 11 games they have a goal difference from 23 to 6 goals and get 24 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Football League)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Panegialios
Panegialios won the last 3 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

OFI Crete
OFI Crete won the last 4 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Panegialios
Panegialios won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 6 games with HC -1 as away Team.

OFI Crete
OFI Crete won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 3 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Football League)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 5 games as Home Team Panegialios played 1 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

In the last 5 games as Home Team OFI Crete played 5 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 6 games as Away Team Panegialios played 1 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

In the last 6 games as Away Team OFI Crete played 6 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 11 games overall in the Football League Panegialios played 2 games Over 2.5 and 9 games under 2.5

In the last 11 games overall in the Football League OFI Crete played 11 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Football League)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win