de
Home » H2H

ARC Oleiros vs. Sporting CP Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2017-10-12 21:15:00

Last 10 Results from ARC Oleiros and the last 10 Results from Sporting CP

ARC Oleiros
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-14
H
Gafanha
0-1
18-01-07
H
Mortagua FC
0-1
17-12-17
G
Sertanense
1-0
17-12-09
H
RD Agueda
1-2
17-12-03
G
Anadia
1-1
17-11-26
H
Sourense
2-2
17-11-12
G
Marinhense
1-0
17-11-05
H
Benfica Castelo Branco
1-1
17-10-28
G
Maritimo B
4-0
17-10-22
H
Fornos de Algodres
1-0
Sporting CP
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-14
H
Aves
3-0
18-01-10
G
Cova da Piedade
1-2
18-01-07
H
Maritimo
5-0
18-01-03
G
Benfica
1-1
17-12-20
H
CF União da Madeira
6-0
17-12-17
H
Portimonense
2-0
17-12-13
H
Vilaverdense FC
4-0
17-12-09
G
Boavista
1-3
17-12-05
G
Barcelona
2-0
17-12-01
H
Belenenses
1-0

History between ARC Oleiros and Sporting CP in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-10-12
ARC Oleiros
Sporting CP
2-4
Cup

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game ARC Oleiros vs. Sporting CP

In the last 1 games ARC Oleiros played 1 games Over 2.5.
ARC Oleiros have an Goal difference from 3:6 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 4 games Sporting CP played 3 games Over 2.5.
Sporting CP have an Goal difference from 16:0 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 87.5% chance that ARC Oleiros and Sporting CP scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game ARC Oleiros vs. Sporting CP

ARC Oleiros 1-3-6
In last 10 games ARC Oleiros won 1 games, lost 6 games and played 3 games draw

Sporting CP 8-1-1
In last 10 games Sporting CP won 8 games, lost 1 games and played 1 games draw.

ARC Oleiros - Sporting CP (10-20-70)
In this game the chance that ARC Oleiros wins is 10%, the chance for a draw is 20% and the chance for Sporting CP to win this game is 70%

Form in last 6 Games from ARC Oleiros and Sporting CP

Last 6 Events At Home

ARC Oleiros (0-1-3 and 3:6 goals)
ARC Oleiros have won from the last 2 games at home 0, draws in 1 games and lost 3. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 6 goals and get 1 points.

Sporting CP (4-0-0 and 16:0 goals)
Sporting CP have won from the last 4 games at home 4, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 16 to 0 goals and get 12 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

ARC Oleiros (0-1-1 and 1:2 goals)
ARC Oleiros have won from the last 2 games away 0, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 2 goals and get 1 points.

Sporting CP (1-1-0 and 3:2 goals)
Sporting CP have won from the last 2 games away 1, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 2 goals and get 4 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

ARC Oleiros (0-2-4 and 4:8 goals)
ARC Oleiros have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 2 games and lost 4. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 8 goals and get 2 points.

Sporting CP (5-1-0 and 19:2 goals)
Sporting CP has won from the last 6 games overall 5, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 19 to 2 goals and get 16 points.

Form in Campeonato de Portugal Group C from ARC Oleiros and Sporting CP

Campeonato de Portugal Group C Form As A Host

ARC Oleiros (0-0-1 and 2:4 goals)
ARC Oleiros have won from the last 1 games at Home in the Campeonato de Portugal Group C 0, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 1 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 4 goals and get 0 points.

Sporting CP (2-0-0 and 6:0 goals)
Sporting CP have won from the last 2 games at Home in the Campeonato de Portugal Group C 2, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 0 goals and get 6 points.

Campeonato de Portugal Group C Form As A Guest

ARC Oleiros (0-0-0 and 0:0 goals)
ARC Oleiros have won from the last 0 games away in the Campeonato de Portugal Group C 0, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 0 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 0 goals and get 0 points.

Sporting CP (2-0-0 and 6:3 goals)
Sporting CP have won from the last 2 games away in the Campeonato de Portugal Group C 2, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 3 goals and get 6 points.

Campeonato de Portugal Group C Form Total As Guest Or Host

ARC Oleiros (0-0-1 and 2:4 goals)
ARC Oleiros have won from the last 1 games overall in the Campeonato de Portugal Group C 0, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 1 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 4 goals and get 0 points.

Sporting CP (4-0-0 and 12:3 goals)
Sporting CP have won from the last 4 games overall in the Campeonato de Portugal Group C 4, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 12 to 3 goals and get 12 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Campeonato de Portugal Group C)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

ARC Oleiros
ARC Oleiros won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Sporting CP
Sporting CP won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

ARC Oleiros
ARC Oleiros won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Sporting CP
Sporting CP won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Campeonato de Portugal Group C)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 1 games as Home Team ARC Oleiros played 1 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 2 games as Home Team Sporting CP played 1 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 0 games as Away Team ARC Oleiros played 0 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 2 games as Away Team Sporting CP played 2 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 1 games overall in the Campeonato de Portugal Group C ARC Oleiros played 1 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 4 games overall in the Campeonato de Portugal Group C Sporting CP played 4 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Campeonato de Portugal Group C)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win