de
Home » H2H

Uniao Flamengo Santos vs. TAFIC Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2017-12-07 15:00:00

Last 10 Results from Uniao Flamengo Santos and the last 10 Results from TAFIC

Uniao Flamengo Santos
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-20
G
TAFIC
1-0
18-01-17
H
Township Rollers FC
0-2
18-01-12
H
Sharps Shooting Stars
0-1
17-12-16
G
Miscellaneous
4-0
17-12-13
H
Centre Chiefs
0-1
17-12-07
H
TAFIC
1-1
17-11-30
G
Gaborone United
3-1
17-11-21
H
Botswana Defence Force XI
0-0
17-11-04
G
Sankoyo Bush Bucks
0-0
17-11-01
H
Security Systems
0-1
TAFIC
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-23
G
Township Rollers FC
1-1
18-01-20
H
Uniao Flamengo Santos
1-0
18-01-17
G
Miscellaneous
2-1
18-01-13
H
Extension Gunners
1-0
17-12-17
G
Sankoyo Bush Bucks
1-0
17-12-12
H
Gaborone United
1-3
17-12-07
G
Uniao Flamengo Santos
1-1
17-11-29
G
Orapa United FC
3-0
17-11-18
H
Galaxy
1-0
17-11-04
G
Centre Chiefs
0-0

History between Uniao Flamengo Santos and TAFIC in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
18-01-20
TAFIC
Uniao Flamengo Santos
1-0
Premier League
17-12-07
Uniao Flamengo Santos
TAFIC
1-1
Premier League
14-01-18
Uniao Flamengo Santos
TAFIC
5-0
Premier League
13-11-09
TAFIC
Uniao Flamengo Santos
2-1
Premier League
13-05-23
TAFIC
Uniao Flamengo Santos
1-0
Premier League
12-09-26
Uniao Flamengo Santos
TAFIC
0-2
Premier League
12-06-17
TAFIC
Uniao Flamengo Santos
3-1
Premier League
11-10-29
Uniao Flamengo Santos
TAFIC
2-1
Premier League
11-01-22
TAFIC
Uniao Flamengo Santos
1-1
Premier League
10-11-20
Uniao Flamengo Santos
TAFIC
0-1
Premier League

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Uniao Flamengo Santos vs. TAFIC

In the last 16 games Uniao Flamengo Santos played 4 games Over 2.5.
Uniao Flamengo Santos have an Goal difference from 1:5 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 17 games TAFIC played 6 games Over 2.5.
TAFIC have an Goal difference from 3:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 30.15% chance that Uniao Flamengo Santos and TAFIC scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Uniao Flamengo Santos vs. TAFIC

Uniao Flamengo Santos 0-3-7
In last 10 games Uniao Flamengo Santos won 0 games, lost 7 games and played 3 games draw

TAFIC 3-3-4
In last 10 games TAFIC won 3 games, lost 4 games and played 3 games draw.

Uniao Flamengo Santos - TAFIC (20-30-50)
In this game the chance that Uniao Flamengo Santos wins is 20%, the chance for a draw is 30% and the chance for TAFIC to win this game is 50%

Form in last 6 Games from Uniao Flamengo Santos and TAFIC

Last 6 Events At Home

Uniao Flamengo Santos (0-1-3 and 1:5 goals)
Uniao Flamengo Santos have won from the last 2 games at home 0, draws in 1 games and lost 3. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 5 goals and get 1 points.

TAFIC (3-0-0 and 3:3 goals)
TAFIC have won from the last 3 games at home 3, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 3 goals and get 9 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Uniao Flamengo Santos (0-0-2 and 0:5 goals)
Uniao Flamengo Santos have won from the last 2 games away 0, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 5 goals and get 0 points.

TAFIC (0-1-2 and 2:4 goals)
TAFIC have won from the last 3 games away 0, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 4 goals and get 1 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Uniao Flamengo Santos (0-1-5 and 1:10 goals)
Uniao Flamengo Santos have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 1 games and lost 5. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 10 goals and get 1 points.

TAFIC (3-1-2 and 5:7 goals)
TAFIC has won from the last 6 games overall 3, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 7 goals and get 10 points.

Form in Premier League from Uniao Flamengo Santos and TAFIC

Premier League Form As A Host

Uniao Flamengo Santos (0-2-6 and 1:8 goals)
Uniao Flamengo Santos have won from the last 8 games at Home in the Premier League 0, draws in 2 games and lost 6. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 8 goals and get 2 points.

TAFIC (4-1-3 and 8:9 goals)
TAFIC have won from the last 8 games at Home in the Premier League 4, draws in 1 games and lost 3. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 9 goals and get 13 points.

Premier League Form As A Guest

Uniao Flamengo Santos (2-1-5 and 6:13 goals)
Uniao Flamengo Santos have won from the last 8 games away in the Premier League 2, draws in 1 games and lost 5. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 13 goals and get 7 points.

TAFIC (1-4-4 and 5:10 goals)
TAFIC have won from the last 9 games away in the Premier League 1, draws in 4 games and lost 4. In this 9 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 10 goals and get 7 points.

Premier League Form Total As Guest Or Host

Uniao Flamengo Santos (2-3-11 and 7:21 goals)
Uniao Flamengo Santos have won from the last 16 games overall in the Premier League 2, draws in 3 games and lost 11. In this 16 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 21 goals and get 9 points.

TAFIC (5-5-7 and 13:19 goals)
TAFIC have won from the last 17 games overall in the Premier League 5, draws in 5 games and lost 7. In this 17 games they have a goal difference from 13 to 19 goals and get 20 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Premier League)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Uniao Flamengo Santos
Uniao Flamengo Santos won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 5 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

TAFIC
TAFIC won the last 5 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Uniao Flamengo Santos
Uniao Flamengo Santos won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 6 games with HC -1 as away Team.

TAFIC
TAFIC won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 8 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Premier League)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 8 games as Home Team Uniao Flamengo Santos played 0 games Over 2.5 and 8 games under 2.5

In the last 8 games as Home Team TAFIC played 3 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 8 games as Away Team Uniao Flamengo Santos played 4 games Over 2.5 and 8 games under 2.5

In the last 9 games as Away Team TAFIC played 9 games Over 2.5 and 6 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 16 games overall in the Premier League Uniao Flamengo Santos played 4 games Over 2.5 and 12 games under 2.5

In the last 17 games overall in the Premier League TAFIC played 17 games Over 2.5 and 11 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Premier League)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win