de
Home » H2H

General Diaz vs. Guarani Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2017-12-07 22:00:00

Last 10 Results from General Diaz and the last 10 Results from Guarani

General Diaz
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-07
H
Guarani
5-2
17-12-05
G
Luqueno
3-0
17-11-27
H
Rubio Nu
0-0
17-11-20
G
Nacional
2-0
17-11-12
H
Olimpia
1-0
17-11-07
G
Deportivo Capiata
0-2
17-10-28
H
Libertad
0-2
17-10-25
G
Independiente CG
1-3
17-10-19
H
Sportivo Trinidense
1-1
17-10-15
G
Sol de America
1-1
Guarani
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-07
G
General Diaz
5-2
17-12-02
H
Cerro Porteno
2-1
17-11-26
H
Sol de America
0-1
17-11-20
G
Luqueno
0-2
17-11-13
H
Rubio Nu
0-1
17-11-06
G
Nacional
0-4
17-10-29
H
Olimpia
3-0
17-10-24
G
Deportivo Capiata
3-2
17-10-17
H
Libertad
2-1
17-10-14
G
Independiente CG
0-1

History between General Diaz and Guarani in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-12-07
General Diaz
Guarani
5-2
Clausura
17-09-30
Guarani
General Diaz
0-1
Clausura
17-05-01
Guarani
General Diaz
0-0
Apertura
17-02-18
General Diaz
Guarani
1-2
Apertura
16-12-05
General Diaz
Guarani
1-2
Clausura
16-08-28
Guarani
General Diaz
1-0
Clausura
16-04-11
Guarani
General Diaz
3-0
Apertura
16-03-26
General Diaz
Guarani
3-2
Apertura
15-09-27
Guarani
General Diaz
4-1
Clausura
15-07-09
General Diaz
Guarani
0-5
Clausura

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game General Diaz vs. Guarani

In the last 22 games General Diaz played 8 games Over 2.5.
General Diaz have an Goal difference from 6:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 22 games Guarani played 13 games Over 2.5.
Guarani have an Goal difference from 2:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 47.73% chance that General Diaz and Guarani scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game General Diaz vs. Guarani

General Diaz 4-3-3
In last 10 games General Diaz won 4 games, lost 3 games and played 3 games draw

Guarani 6-0-4
In last 10 games Guarani won 6 games, lost 4 games and played 0 games draw.

General Diaz - Guarani (40-15-45)
In this game the chance that General Diaz wins is 40%, the chance for a draw is 15% and the chance for Guarani to win this game is 45%

Form in last 6 Games from General Diaz and Guarani

Last 6 Events At Home

General Diaz (2-1-0 and 6:2 goals)
General Diaz have won from the last 3 games at home 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 2 goals and get 7 points.

Guarani (3-0-0 and 2:3 goals)
Guarani have won from the last 3 games at home 3, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 3 goals and get 9 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

General Diaz (1-0-2 and 2:5 goals)
General Diaz have won from the last 3 games away 1, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 5 goals and get 3 points.

Guarani (2-0-1 and 8:5 goals)
Guarani have won from the last 3 games away 2, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 5 goals and get 6 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

General Diaz (3-1-2 and 8:7 goals)
General Diaz have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 7 goals and get 10 points.

Guarani (5-0-1 and 10:8 goals)
Guarani has won from the last 6 games overall 5, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 10 to 8 goals and get 15 points.

Form in Clausura from General Diaz and Guarani

Clausura Form As A Host

General Diaz (5-5-1 and 19:9 goals)
General Diaz have won from the last 11 games at Home in the Clausura 5, draws in 5 games and lost 1. In this 11 games they have a goal difference from 19 to 9 goals and get 20 points.

Guarani (6-0-5 and 19:14 goals)
Guarani have won from the last 11 games at Home in the Clausura 6, draws in 0 games and lost 5. In this 11 games they have a goal difference from 19 to 14 goals and get 18 points.

Clausura Form As A Guest

General Diaz (4-3-4 and 11:12 goals)
General Diaz have won from the last 11 games away in the Clausura 4, draws in 3 games and lost 4. In this 11 games they have a goal difference from 11 to 12 goals and get 15 points.

Guarani (6-1-4 and 17:15 goals)
Guarani have won from the last 11 games away in the Clausura 6, draws in 1 games and lost 4. In this 11 games they have a goal difference from 17 to 15 goals and get 19 points.

Clausura Form Total As Guest Or Host

General Diaz (9-8-5 and 30:21 goals)
General Diaz have won from the last 22 games overall in the Clausura 9, draws in 8 games and lost 5. In this 22 games they have a goal difference from 30 to 21 goals and get 35 points.

Guarani (12-1-9 and 36:29 goals)
Guarani have won from the last 22 games overall in the Clausura 12, draws in 1 games and lost 9. In this 22 games they have a goal difference from 36 to 29 goals and get 37 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Clausura)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

General Diaz
General Diaz won the last 10 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Guarani
Guarani won the last 6 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 5 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

General Diaz
General Diaz won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 7 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Guarani
Guarani won the last 4 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 5 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Clausura)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 11 games as Home Team General Diaz played 4 games Over 2.5 and 7 games under 2.5

In the last 11 games as Home Team Guarani played 8 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 11 games as Away Team General Diaz played 4 games Over 2.5 and 7 games under 2.5

In the last 11 games as Away Team Guarani played 11 games Over 2.5 and 6 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 22 games overall in the Clausura General Diaz played 8 games Over 2.5 and 14 games under 2.5

In the last 22 games overall in the Clausura Guarani played 22 games Over 2.5 and 9 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Clausura)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win