de
Home » H2H

Wellington Phoenix B vs. Hawkes Bay United Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-01-13 04:35:00

Last 10 Results from Wellington Phoenix B and the last 10 Results from Hawkes Bay United

Wellington Phoenix B
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-13
H
Hawkes Bay United
2-3
18-01-07
G
Team Wellington
4-1
17-12-16
H
Hamilton Wanderers
3-1
17-12-09
G
Eastern Suburbs
2-2
17-12-03
G
Tasman United
0-2
17-11-25
H
Otago United
2-2
17-11-19
G
Auckland City FC
4-0
17-11-05
H
Waitakere United
0-5
17-10-28
H
Team Wellington
2-5
17-10-23
G
Hawkes Bay United
0-0
Hawkes Bay United
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-13
G
Wellington Phoenix B
2-3
18-01-07
H
Hamilton Wanderers
2-2
17-12-17
G
Canterbury United
3-0
17-12-10
H
Tasman United
1-1
17-12-03
H
Waitakere United
1-3
17-11-25
G
Auckland City FC
5-0
17-11-19
G
Otago United
2-1
17-11-12
G
Eastern Suburbs
1-2
17-11-05
H
Team Wellington
1-1
17-10-29
G
Hamilton Wanderers
0-1

History between Wellington Phoenix B and Hawkes Bay United in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
18-01-13
Wellington Phoenix B
Hawkes Bay United
2-3
NZFC
17-10-23
Hawkes Bay United
Wellington Phoenix B
0-0
NZFC
17-02-19
Wellington Phoenix B
Hawkes Bay United
2-7
Premiership
16-12-04
Hawkes Bay United
Wellington Phoenix B
2-0
Premiership
16-02-06
Wellington Phoenix B
Hawkes Bay United
0-2
NZFC
15-12-13
Hawkes Bay United
Wellington Phoenix B
5-5
NZFC
15-02-21
Wellington Phoenix B
Hawkes Bay United
2-4
Premiership
14-12-07
Hawkes Bay United
Wellington Phoenix B
2-5
Premiership

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Wellington Phoenix B vs. Hawkes Bay United

In the last 10 games Wellington Phoenix B played 8 games Over 2.5.
Wellington Phoenix B have an Goal difference from 7:6 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 11 games Hawkes Bay United played 7 games Over 2.5.
Hawkes Bay United have an Goal difference from 4:6 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 71.82% chance that Wellington Phoenix B and Hawkes Bay United scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Wellington Phoenix B vs. Hawkes Bay United

Wellington Phoenix B 2-3-5
In last 10 games Wellington Phoenix B won 2 games, lost 5 games and played 3 games draw

Hawkes Bay United 3-3-4
In last 10 games Hawkes Bay United won 3 games, lost 4 games and played 3 games draw.

Wellington Phoenix B - Hawkes Bay United (30-30-40)
In this game the chance that Wellington Phoenix B wins is 30%, the chance for a draw is 30% and the chance for Hawkes Bay United to win this game is 40%

Form in last 6 Games from Wellington Phoenix B and Hawkes Bay United

Last 6 Events At Home

Wellington Phoenix B (1-1-1 and 7:6 goals)
Wellington Phoenix B have won from the last 3 games at home 1, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 6 goals and get 4 points.

Hawkes Bay United (1-2-0 and 4:6 goals)
Hawkes Bay United have won from the last 3 games at home 1, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 6 goals and get 5 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Wellington Phoenix B (1-1-1 and 5:6 goals)
Wellington Phoenix B have won from the last 3 games away 1, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 6 goals and get 4 points.

Hawkes Bay United (1-0-2 and 3:10 goals)
Hawkes Bay United have won from the last 3 games away 1, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 10 goals and get 3 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Wellington Phoenix B (2-2-2 and 12:12 goals)
Wellington Phoenix B have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 2 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 12 to 12 goals and get 8 points.

Hawkes Bay United (2-2-2 and 7:16 goals)
Hawkes Bay United has won from the last 6 games overall 2, draws in 2 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 16 goals and get 8 points.

Form in NZFC from Wellington Phoenix B and Hawkes Bay United

NZFC Form As A Host

Wellington Phoenix B (1-1-3 and 9:16 goals)
Wellington Phoenix B have won from the last 5 games at Home in the NZFC 1, draws in 1 games and lost 3. In this 5 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 16 goals and get 4 points.

Hawkes Bay United (0-4-1 and 5:7 goals)
Hawkes Bay United have won from the last 5 games at Home in the NZFC 0, draws in 4 games and lost 1. In this 5 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 7 goals and get 4 points.

NZFC Form As A Guest

Wellington Phoenix B (1-2-2 and 5:10 goals)
Wellington Phoenix B have won from the last 5 games away in the NZFC 1, draws in 2 games and lost 2. In this 5 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 10 goals and get 5 points.

Hawkes Bay United (3-0-3 and 7:13 goals)
Hawkes Bay United have won from the last 6 games away in the NZFC 3, draws in 0 games and lost 3. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 13 goals and get 9 points.

NZFC Form Total As Guest Or Host

Wellington Phoenix B (2-3-5 and 14:26 goals)
Wellington Phoenix B have won from the last 10 games overall in the NZFC 2, draws in 3 games and lost 5. In this 10 games they have a goal difference from 14 to 26 goals and get 9 points.

Hawkes Bay United (3-4-4 and 12:20 goals)
Hawkes Bay United have won from the last 11 games overall in the NZFC 3, draws in 4 games and lost 4. In this 11 games they have a goal difference from 12 to 20 goals and get 13 points.

Handicap 0-1 (NZFC)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Wellington Phoenix B
Wellington Phoenix B won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Hawkes Bay United
Hawkes Bay United won the last 4 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Wellington Phoenix B
Wellington Phoenix B won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 4 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Hawkes Bay United
Hawkes Bay United won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 3 games and lost 3 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (NZFC)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 5 games as Home Team Wellington Phoenix B played 5 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 5 games as Home Team Hawkes Bay United played 2 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 5 games as Away Team Wellington Phoenix B played 3 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 6 games as Away Team Hawkes Bay United played 6 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 10 games overall in the NZFC Wellington Phoenix B played 8 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

In the last 11 games overall in the NZFC Hawkes Bay United played 11 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (NZFC)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win