de
Home » H2H

Auckland City FC vs. Otago United Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-01-13 02:00:00

Last 10 Results from Auckland City FC and the last 10 Results from Otago United

Auckland City FC
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-13
H
Otago United
1-1
18-01-07
H
Waitakere United
2-2
17-12-17
H
Tasman United
3-1
17-12-06
G
Al-Jazira
1-0
17-11-25
H
Hawkes Bay United
5-0
17-11-19
H
Wellington Phoenix B
4-0
17-11-12
H
Hamilton Wanderers
6-0
17-11-05
H
Canterbury United
3-1
17-10-29
G
Waitakere United
0-5
17-10-22
G
Otago United
2-2
Otago United
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-13
G
Auckland City FC
1-1
18-01-06
G
Eastern Suburbs
2-0
17-12-17
G
Team Wellington
0-0
17-12-10
H
Canterbury United
0-2
17-12-03
G
Hamilton Wanderers
2-2
17-11-25
G
Wellington Phoenix B
2-2
17-11-19
H
Hawkes Bay United
2-1
17-11-12
G
Waitakere United
1-2
17-11-05
G
Tasman United
2-2
17-10-29
H
Eastern Suburbs
0-1

History between Auckland City FC and Otago United in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
18-01-13
Auckland City FC
Otago United
1-1
NZFC
17-10-22
Otago United
Auckland City FC
2-2
NZFC
17-02-22
Auckland City FC
Otago United
3-1
Premiership
16-11-13
Otago United
Auckland City FC
0-1
Premiership
16-02-18
Otago United
Auckland City FC
0-4
NZFC
16-01-10
Auckland City FC
Otago United
3-1
NZFC
15-02-08
Auckland City FC
Otago United
4-2
Premiership
14-02-16
Otago United
Auckland City FC
0-10
ASB Premiership
14-02-06
Auckland City FC
Otago United
3-0
ASB Premiership
13-01-20
Auckland City FC
Otago United
3-1
ASB Premiership

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Auckland City FC vs. Otago United

In the last 10 games Auckland City FC played 9 games Over 2.5.
Auckland City FC have an Goal difference from 15:4 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 11 games Otago United played 6 games Over 2.5.
Otago United have an Goal difference from 0:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 72.27% chance that Auckland City FC and Otago United scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Auckland City FC vs. Otago United

Auckland City FC 6-3-1
In last 10 games Auckland City FC won 6 games, lost 1 games and played 3 games draw

Otago United 2-5-3
In last 10 games Otago United won 2 games, lost 3 games and played 5 games draw.

Auckland City FC - Otago United (45-40-15)
In this game the chance that Auckland City FC wins is 45%, the chance for a draw is 40% and the chance for Otago United to win this game is 15%

Form in last 6 Games from Auckland City FC and Otago United

Last 6 Events At Home

Auckland City FC (3-2-0 and 15:4 goals)
Auckland City FC have won from the last 1 games at home 3, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 1 games they have a goal difference from 15 to 4 goals and get 11 points.

Otago United (1-0-0 and 0:2 goals)
Otago United have won from the last 1 games at home 1, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 1 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 2 goals and get 3 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Auckland City FC (0-0-1 and 0:1 goals)
Auckland City FC have won from the last 1 games away 0, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 1 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 1 goals and get 0 points.

Otago United (0-4-1 and 5:7 goals)
Otago United have won from the last 5 games away 0, draws in 4 games and lost 1. In this 5 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 7 goals and get 4 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Auckland City FC (3-2-1 and 15:5 goals)
Auckland City FC have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 15 to 5 goals and get 11 points.

Otago United (1-4-1 and 5:9 goals)
Otago United has won from the last 6 games overall 1, draws in 4 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 9 goals and get 7 points.

Form in NZFC from Auckland City FC and Otago United

NZFC Form As A Host

Auckland City FC (5-2-0 and 24:5 goals)
Auckland City FC have won from the last 7 games at Home in the NZFC 5, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 7 games they have a goal difference from 24 to 5 goals and get 17 points.

Otago United (1-1-2 and 4:6 goals)
Otago United have won from the last 4 games at Home in the NZFC 1, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 6 goals and get 4 points.

NZFC Form As A Guest

Auckland City FC (1-1-1 and 8:5 goals)
Auckland City FC have won from the last 3 games away in the NZFC 1, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 5 goals and get 4 points.

Otago United (1-5-1 and 9:10 goals)
Otago United have won from the last 7 games away in the NZFC 1, draws in 5 games and lost 1. In this 7 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 10 goals and get 8 points.

NZFC Form Total As Guest Or Host

Auckland City FC (6-3-1 and 32:10 goals)
Auckland City FC have won from the last 10 games overall in the NZFC 6, draws in 3 games and lost 1. In this 10 games they have a goal difference from 32 to 10 goals and get 21 points.

Otago United (2-6-3 and 13:16 goals)
Otago United have won from the last 11 games overall in the NZFC 2, draws in 6 games and lost 3. In this 11 games they have a goal difference from 13 to 16 goals and get 12 points.

Handicap 0-1 (NZFC)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Auckland City FC
Auckland City FC won the last 7 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Otago United
Otago United won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Auckland City FC
Auckland City FC won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Otago United
Otago United won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 6 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (NZFC)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 7 games as Home Team Auckland City FC played 6 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

In the last 4 games as Home Team Otago United played 2 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 3 games as Away Team Auckland City FC played 3 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

In the last 7 games as Away Team Otago United played 7 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 10 games overall in the NZFC Auckland City FC played 9 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

In the last 11 games overall in the NZFC Otago United played 11 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (NZFC)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win