de
Home » H2H

FC Samgurali Tskhaltubo vs. Lanchkhuti Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2017-10-12 13:00:00

Last 10 Results from FC Samgurali Tskhaltubo and the last 10 Results from Lanchkhuti

FC Samgurali Tskhaltubo
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-11-25
G
Sioni Bolnisi
1-2
17-11-21
H
Merani Martvili
0-0
17-11-17
G
Tskhinvali
2-0
17-11-03
H
FC Gagra
1-1
17-10-29
G
Baia
0-0
17-10-19
H
FC Mesakhte Tkibuli
5-0
17-10-12
H
Lanchkhuti
1-2
17-10-01
G
FC Metalurgi Rustavi
1-0
17-09-27
H
WIT Georgia Tbilisi
0-1
17-09-21
H
Sioni Bolnisi
2-0
Lanchkhuti
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-11-25
G
WIT Georgia Tbilisi
1-0
17-11-21
H
Sioni Bolnisi
5-1
17-11-17
G
Merani Martvili
3-0
17-11-03
H
Tskhinvali
5-2
17-10-28
G
FC Gagra
3-1
17-10-19
H
Baia
3-0
17-10-12
G
FC Samgurali Tskhaltubo
1-2
17-10-02
H
FC Mesakhte Tkibuli
0-1
17-09-27
H
FC Metalurgi Rustavi
1-3
17-09-22
H
WIT Georgia Tbilisi
0-1

History between FC Samgurali Tskhaltubo and Lanchkhuti in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-10-12
FC Samgurali Tskhaltubo
Lanchkhuti
1-2
Georgia 2
17-08-03
Lanchkhuti
FC Samgurali Tskhaltubo
1-0
Georgia 2
17-05-13
FC Samgurali Tskhaltubo
Lanchkhuti
2-0
Georgia 2
17-03-19
Lanchkhuti
FC Samgurali Tskhaltubo
1-0
Georgia 2

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game FC Samgurali Tskhaltubo vs. Lanchkhuti

In the last 36 games FC Samgurali Tskhaltubo played 16 games Over 2.5.
FC Samgurali Tskhaltubo have an Goal difference from 6:1 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 36 games Lanchkhuti played 21 games Over 2.5.
Lanchkhuti have an Goal difference from 13:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 51.39% chance that FC Samgurali Tskhaltubo and Lanchkhuti scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game FC Samgurali Tskhaltubo vs. Lanchkhuti

FC Samgurali Tskhaltubo 3-3-4
In last 10 games FC Samgurali Tskhaltubo won 3 games, lost 4 games and played 3 games draw

Lanchkhuti 4-0-6
In last 10 games Lanchkhuti won 4 games, lost 6 games and played 0 games draw.

FC Samgurali Tskhaltubo - Lanchkhuti (45-15-40)
In this game the chance that FC Samgurali Tskhaltubo wins is 45%, the chance for a draw is 15% and the chance for Lanchkhuti to win this game is 40%

Form in last 6 Games from FC Samgurali Tskhaltubo and Lanchkhuti

Last 6 Events At Home

FC Samgurali Tskhaltubo (1-2-0 and 6:1 goals)
FC Samgurali Tskhaltubo have won from the last 3 games at home 1, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 1 goals and get 5 points.

Lanchkhuti (3-0-0 and 13:3 goals)
Lanchkhuti have won from the last 3 games at home 3, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 13 to 3 goals and get 9 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

FC Samgurali Tskhaltubo (1-1-1 and 2:3 goals)
FC Samgurali Tskhaltubo have won from the last 3 games away 1, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 3 goals and get 4 points.

Lanchkhuti (0-0-3 and 1:7 goals)
Lanchkhuti have won from the last 3 games away 0, draws in 0 games and lost 3. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 7 goals and get 0 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

FC Samgurali Tskhaltubo (2-3-1 and 8:4 goals)
FC Samgurali Tskhaltubo have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 3 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 4 goals and get 9 points.

Lanchkhuti (3-0-3 and 14:10 goals)
Lanchkhuti has won from the last 6 games overall 3, draws in 0 games and lost 3. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 14 to 10 goals and get 9 points.

Form in Georgia 2 from FC Samgurali Tskhaltubo and Lanchkhuti

Georgia 2 Form As A Host

FC Samgurali Tskhaltubo (10-2-6 and 30:20 goals)
FC Samgurali Tskhaltubo have won from the last 18 games at Home in the Georgia 2 10, draws in 2 games and lost 6. In this 18 games they have a goal difference from 30 to 20 goals and get 32 points.

Lanchkhuti (8-3-7 and 27:22 goals)
Lanchkhuti have won from the last 18 games at Home in the Georgia 2 8, draws in 3 games and lost 7. In this 18 games they have a goal difference from 27 to 22 goals and get 27 points.

Georgia 2 Form As A Guest

FC Samgurali Tskhaltubo (6-3-9 and 16:26 goals)
FC Samgurali Tskhaltubo have won from the last 18 games away in the Georgia 2 6, draws in 3 games and lost 9. In this 18 games they have a goal difference from 16 to 26 goals and get 21 points.

Lanchkhuti (3-1-14 and 20:46 goals)
Lanchkhuti have won from the last 18 games away in the Georgia 2 3, draws in 1 games and lost 14. In this 18 games they have a goal difference from 20 to 46 goals and get 10 points.

Georgia 2 Form Total As Guest Or Host

FC Samgurali Tskhaltubo (16-5-15 and 46:46 goals)
FC Samgurali Tskhaltubo have won from the last 36 games overall in the Georgia 2 16, draws in 5 games and lost 15. In this 36 games they have a goal difference from 46 to 46 goals and get 53 points.

Lanchkhuti (11-4-21 and 47:68 goals)
Lanchkhuti have won from the last 36 games overall in the Georgia 2 11, draws in 4 games and lost 21. In this 36 games they have a goal difference from 47 to 68 goals and get 37 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Georgia 2)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

FC Samgurali Tskhaltubo
FC Samgurali Tskhaltubo won the last 12 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 3 games and lost 3 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Lanchkhuti
Lanchkhuti won the last 11 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 4 games and lost 3 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

FC Samgurali Tskhaltubo
FC Samgurali Tskhaltubo won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 5 games and lost 12 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Lanchkhuti
Lanchkhuti won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 15 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Georgia 2)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 18 games as Home Team FC Samgurali Tskhaltubo played 8 games Over 2.5 and 10 games under 2.5

In the last 18 games as Home Team Lanchkhuti played 7 games Over 2.5 and 11 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 18 games as Away Team FC Samgurali Tskhaltubo played 8 games Over 2.5 and 10 games under 2.5

In the last 18 games as Away Team Lanchkhuti played 18 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 36 games overall in the Georgia 2 FC Samgurali Tskhaltubo played 16 games Over 2.5 and 20 games under 2.5

In the last 36 games overall in the Georgia 2 Lanchkhuti played 36 games Over 2.5 and 15 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Georgia 2)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win