de
Home » H2H

Sarmiento de Resistencia vs. Centro Juventud Antoniana Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2017-12-07 01:30:00

Last 10 Results from Sarmiento de Resistencia and the last 10 Results from Centro Juventud Antoniana

Sarmiento de Resistencia
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-11
G
Deportivo Mandiyu
2-0
17-12-07
H
Centro Juventud Antoniana
2-0
17-12-02
G
Deportivo San Jorge Tucuman
0-1
17-11-29
H
Crucero del Norte
1-1
17-11-25
H
Sportivo Patria
4-2
17-11-19
G
Altos Hornos Zapla
0-1
17-11-16
H
Gimnasia y Tiro
1-1
17-11-12
G
Guarani Antonio Franco
0-0
17-11-05
H
CA Chaco For Ever
0-0
17-10-29
H
Deportivo Mandiyu
1-0
Centro Juventud Antoniana
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-10
H
Crucero del Norte
1-1
17-12-07
G
Sarmiento de Resistencia
2-0
17-12-03
H
Altos Hornos Zapla
0-0
17-11-29
G
Gimnasia y Tiro
0-0
17-11-25
H
Guarani Antonio Franco
1-0
17-11-19
G
CA Chaco For Ever
0-0
17-11-16
H
Deportivo Mandiyu
2-1
17-11-11
G
Sportivo Patria
1-1
17-11-05
G
Deportivo San Jorge Tucuman
1-1
17-11-01
H
CA Chaco For Ever
1-2

History between Sarmiento de Resistencia and Centro Juventud Antoniana in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-12-07
Sarmiento de Resistencia
Centro Juventud Antoniana
2-0
Federal A Zona 4
17-10-25
Centro Juventud Antoniana
Sarmiento de Resistencia
0-1
Federal A Zona 4
17-04-24
Sarmiento de Resistencia
Centro Juventud Antoniana
0-0
Federal A - Promotion - Group North

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Sarmiento de Resistencia vs. Centro Juventud Antoniana

In the last 18 games Sarmiento de Resistencia played 5 games Over 2.5.
Sarmiento de Resistencia have an Goal difference from 7:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 18 games Centro Juventud Antoniana played 3 games Over 2.5.
Centro Juventud Antoniana have an Goal difference from 2:1 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 22.22% chance that Sarmiento de Resistencia and Centro Juventud Antoniana scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Sarmiento de Resistencia vs. Centro Juventud Antoniana

Sarmiento de Resistencia 5-4-1
In last 10 games Sarmiento de Resistencia won 5 games, lost 1 games and played 4 games draw

Centro Juventud Antoniana 2-6-2
In last 10 games Centro Juventud Antoniana won 2 games, lost 2 games and played 6 games draw.

Sarmiento de Resistencia - Centro Juventud Antoniana (35-50-15)
In this game the chance that Sarmiento de Resistencia wins is 35%, the chance for a draw is 50% and the chance for Centro Juventud Antoniana to win this game is 15%

Form in last 6 Games from Sarmiento de Resistencia and Centro Juventud Antoniana

Last 6 Events At Home

Sarmiento de Resistencia (2-1-0 and 7:3 goals)
Sarmiento de Resistencia have won from the last 3 games at home 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 3 goals and get 7 points.

Centro Juventud Antoniana (1-2-0 and 2:1 goals)
Centro Juventud Antoniana have won from the last 3 games at home 1, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 1 goals and get 5 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Sarmiento de Resistencia (2-0-1 and 2:2 goals)
Sarmiento de Resistencia have won from the last 3 games away 2, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 2 goals and get 6 points.

Centro Juventud Antoniana (0-2-1 and 0:2 goals)
Centro Juventud Antoniana have won from the last 3 games away 0, draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 2 goals and get 2 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Sarmiento de Resistencia (4-1-1 and 9:5 goals)
Sarmiento de Resistencia have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 5 goals and get 13 points.

Centro Juventud Antoniana (1-4-1 and 2:3 goals)
Centro Juventud Antoniana has won from the last 6 games overall 1, draws in 4 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 3 goals and get 7 points.

Form in Federal A Zona 4 from Sarmiento de Resistencia and Centro Juventud Antoniana

Federal A Zona 4 Form As A Host

Sarmiento de Resistencia (4-5-0 and 13:6 goals)
Sarmiento de Resistencia have won from the last 9 games at Home in the Federal A Zona 4 4, draws in 5 games and lost 0. In this 9 games they have a goal difference from 13 to 6 goals and get 17 points.

Centro Juventud Antoniana (4-3-2 and 8:6 goals)
Centro Juventud Antoniana have won from the last 9 games at Home in the Federal A Zona 4 4, draws in 3 games and lost 2. In this 9 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 6 goals and get 15 points.

Federal A Zona 4 Form As A Guest

Sarmiento de Resistencia (6-2-1 and 12:7 goals)
Sarmiento de Resistencia have won from the last 9 games away in the Federal A Zona 4 6, draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 9 games they have a goal difference from 12 to 7 goals and get 20 points.

Centro Juventud Antoniana (1-6-2 and 6:9 goals)
Centro Juventud Antoniana have won from the last 9 games away in the Federal A Zona 4 1, draws in 6 games and lost 2. In this 9 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 9 goals and get 9 points.

Federal A Zona 4 Form Total As Guest Or Host

Sarmiento de Resistencia (10-7-1 and 25:13 goals)
Sarmiento de Resistencia have won from the last 18 games overall in the Federal A Zona 4 10, draws in 7 games and lost 1. In this 18 games they have a goal difference from 25 to 13 goals and get 37 points.

Centro Juventud Antoniana (5-9-4 and 14:15 goals)
Centro Juventud Antoniana have won from the last 18 games overall in the Federal A Zona 4 5, draws in 9 games and lost 4. In this 18 games they have a goal difference from 14 to 15 goals and get 24 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Federal A Zona 4)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Sarmiento de Resistencia
Sarmiento de Resistencia won the last 9 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Centro Juventud Antoniana
Centro Juventud Antoniana won the last 7 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Sarmiento de Resistencia
Sarmiento de Resistencia won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 5 games and lost 3 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Centro Juventud Antoniana
Centro Juventud Antoniana won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 8 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Federal A Zona 4)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 9 games as Home Team Sarmiento de Resistencia played 2 games Over 2.5 and 7 games under 2.5

In the last 9 games as Home Team Centro Juventud Antoniana played 2 games Over 2.5 and 7 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 9 games as Away Team Sarmiento de Resistencia played 3 games Over 2.5 and 7 games under 2.5

In the last 9 games as Away Team Centro Juventud Antoniana played 9 games Over 2.5 and 8 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 18 games overall in the Federal A Zona 4 Sarmiento de Resistencia played 5 games Over 2.5 and 13 games under 2.5

In the last 18 games overall in the Federal A Zona 4 Centro Juventud Antoniana played 18 games Over 2.5 and 15 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Federal A Zona 4)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win