de
Home » H2H

Crucero del Norte vs. Deportivo San Jorge Tucuman Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2017-12-07 01:00:00

Last 10 Results from Crucero del Norte and the last 10 Results from Deportivo San Jorge Tucuman

Crucero del Norte
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-10
G
Centro Juventud Antoniana
1-1
17-12-07
H
Deportivo San Jorge Tucuman
1-2
17-12-02
H
Sportivo Patria
4-2
17-11-29
G
Sarmiento de Resistencia
1-1
17-11-25
H
Altos Hornos Zapla
5-1
17-11-19
G
Gimnasia y Tiro
4-2
17-11-16
H
Guarani Antonio Franco
0-0
17-11-05
H
Deportivo Mandiyu
0-0
17-10-29
H
Centro Juventud Antoniana
2-0
17-10-24
G
Deportivo San Jorge Tucuman
0-1
Deportivo San Jorge Tucuman
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-10
H
Sportivo Patria
1-0
17-12-07
G
Crucero del Norte
1-2
17-12-02
H
Sarmiento de Resistencia
0-1
17-11-29
G
Altos Hornos Zapla
0-1
17-11-24
H
Gimnasia y Tiro
0-0
17-11-20
G
Guarani Antonio Franco
2-0
17-11-15
H
CA Chaco For Ever
0-0
17-11-11
G
Deportivo Mandiyu
2-1
17-11-05
H
Centro Juventud Antoniana
1-1
17-10-29
G
Sportivo Patria
2-3

History between Crucero del Norte and Deportivo San Jorge Tucuman in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-12-07
Crucero del Norte
Deportivo San Jorge Tucuman
1-2
Federal A Zona 4
17-10-24
Deportivo San Jorge Tucuman
Crucero del Norte
0-1
Federal A Zona 4

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Crucero del Norte vs. Deportivo San Jorge Tucuman

In the last 17 games Crucero del Norte played 6 games Over 2.5.
Crucero del Norte have an Goal difference from 10:5 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 18 games Deportivo San Jorge Tucuman played 5 games Over 2.5.
Deportivo San Jorge Tucuman have an Goal difference from 1:1 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 31.54% chance that Crucero del Norte and Deportivo San Jorge Tucuman scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Crucero del Norte vs. Deportivo San Jorge Tucuman

Crucero del Norte 4-4-2
In last 10 games Crucero del Norte won 4 games, lost 2 games and played 4 games draw

Deportivo San Jorge Tucuman 4-3-3
In last 10 games Deportivo San Jorge Tucuman won 4 games, lost 3 games and played 3 games draw.

Crucero del Norte - Deportivo San Jorge Tucuman (35-35-30)
In this game the chance that Crucero del Norte wins is 35%, the chance for a draw is 35% and the chance for Deportivo San Jorge Tucuman to win this game is 30%

Form in last 6 Games from Crucero del Norte and Deportivo San Jorge Tucuman

Last 6 Events At Home

Crucero del Norte (2-0-1 and 10:5 goals)
Crucero del Norte have won from the last 3 games at home 2, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 10 to 5 goals and get 6 points.

Deportivo San Jorge Tucuman (2-1-0 and 1:1 goals)
Deportivo San Jorge Tucuman have won from the last 3 games at home 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 1 goals and get 7 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Crucero del Norte (0-2-1 and 4:6 goals)
Crucero del Norte have won from the last 3 games away 0, draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 6 goals and get 2 points.

Deportivo San Jorge Tucuman (2-0-1 and 3:3 goals)
Deportivo San Jorge Tucuman have won from the last 3 games away 2, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 3 goals and get 6 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Crucero del Norte (2-2-2 and 14:11 goals)
Crucero del Norte have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 2 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 14 to 11 goals and get 8 points.

Deportivo San Jorge Tucuman (4-1-1 and 4:4 goals)
Deportivo San Jorge Tucuman has won from the last 6 games overall 4, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 4 goals and get 13 points.

Form in Federal A Zona 4 from Crucero del Norte and Deportivo San Jorge Tucuman

Federal A Zona 4 Form As A Host

Crucero del Norte (4-2-3 and 17:10 goals)
Crucero del Norte have won from the last 9 games at Home in the Federal A Zona 4 4, draws in 2 games and lost 3. In this 9 games they have a goal difference from 17 to 10 goals and get 14 points.

Deportivo San Jorge Tucuman (2-4-3 and 7:6 goals)
Deportivo San Jorge Tucuman have won from the last 9 games at Home in the Federal A Zona 4 2, draws in 4 games and lost 3. In this 9 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 6 goals and get 10 points.

Federal A Zona 4 Form As A Guest

Crucero del Norte (3-4-1 and 8:6 goals)
Crucero del Norte have won from the last 8 games away in the Federal A Zona 4 3, draws in 4 games and lost 1. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 6 goals and get 13 points.

Deportivo San Jorge Tucuman (3-1-5 and 8:11 goals)
Deportivo San Jorge Tucuman have won from the last 9 games away in the Federal A Zona 4 3, draws in 1 games and lost 5. In this 9 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 11 goals and get 10 points.

Federal A Zona 4 Form Total As Guest Or Host

Crucero del Norte (7-6-4 and 25:16 goals)
Crucero del Norte have won from the last 17 games overall in the Federal A Zona 4 7, draws in 6 games and lost 4. In this 17 games they have a goal difference from 25 to 16 goals and get 27 points.

Deportivo San Jorge Tucuman (5-5-8 and 15:17 goals)
Deportivo San Jorge Tucuman have won from the last 18 games overall in the Federal A Zona 4 5, draws in 5 games and lost 8. In this 18 games they have a goal difference from 15 to 17 goals and get 20 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Federal A Zona 4)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Crucero del Norte
Crucero del Norte won the last 6 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 3 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Deportivo San Jorge Tucuman
Deportivo San Jorge Tucuman won the last 6 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 3 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Crucero del Norte
Crucero del Norte won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 5 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Deportivo San Jorge Tucuman
Deportivo San Jorge Tucuman won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 3 games and lost 6 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Federal A Zona 4)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 9 games as Home Team Crucero del Norte played 5 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

In the last 9 games as Home Team Deportivo San Jorge Tucuman played 2 games Over 2.5 and 7 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 8 games as Away Team Crucero del Norte played 1 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

In the last 9 games as Away Team Deportivo San Jorge Tucuman played 9 games Over 2.5 and 6 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 17 games overall in the Federal A Zona 4 Crucero del Norte played 6 games Over 2.5 and 11 games under 2.5

In the last 18 games overall in the Federal A Zona 4 Deportivo San Jorge Tucuman played 18 games Over 2.5 and 13 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Federal A Zona 4)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win