de
Home » H2H

Altos Hornos Zapla vs. Deportivo Mandiyu Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2017-12-07 02:00:00

Last 10 Results from Altos Hornos Zapla and the last 10 Results from Deportivo Mandiyu

Altos Hornos Zapla
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-10
G
CA Chaco For Ever
3-0
17-12-07
H
Deportivo Mandiyu
2-1
17-12-03
G
Centro Juventud Antoniana
0-0
17-11-29
H
Deportivo San Jorge Tucuman
0-1
17-11-25
G
Crucero del Norte
5-1
17-11-19
H
Sarmiento de Resistencia
0-1
17-11-16
H
Sportivo Patria
1-0
17-11-11
G
Gimnasia y Tiro
0-0
17-11-05
H
Guarani Antonio Franco
3-1
17-10-29
H
CA Chaco For Ever
1-0
Deportivo Mandiyu
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-07
G
Altos Hornos Zapla
2-1
17-12-02
H
Gimnasia y Tiro
1-2
17-11-30
G
Guarani Antonio Franco
4-1
17-11-25
H
CA Chaco For Ever
1-0
17-11-19
G
Sportivo Patria
4-1
17-11-16
G
Centro Juventud Antoniana
2-1
17-11-11
H
Deportivo San Jorge Tucuman
2-1
17-11-05
G
Crucero del Norte
0-0
17-10-29
G
Sarmiento de Resistencia
1-0
17-10-24
H
Altos Hornos Zapla
1-2

History between Altos Hornos Zapla and Deportivo Mandiyu in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-12-07
Altos Hornos Zapla
Deportivo Mandiyu
2-1
Federal A Zona 4
17-10-24
Deportivo Mandiyu
Altos Hornos Zapla
1-2
Federal A Zona 4

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Altos Hornos Zapla vs. Deportivo Mandiyu

In the last 18 games Altos Hornos Zapla played 6 games Over 2.5.
Altos Hornos Zapla have an Goal difference from 2:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 17 games Deportivo Mandiyu played 7 games Over 2.5.
Deportivo Mandiyu have an Goal difference from 2:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 37.25% chance that Altos Hornos Zapla and Deportivo Mandiyu scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Altos Hornos Zapla vs. Deportivo Mandiyu

Altos Hornos Zapla 4-2-4
In last 10 games Altos Hornos Zapla won 4 games, lost 4 games and played 2 games draw

Deportivo Mandiyu 2-1-7
In last 10 games Deportivo Mandiyu won 2 games, lost 7 games and played 1 games draw.

Altos Hornos Zapla - Deportivo Mandiyu (55-15-30)
In this game the chance that Altos Hornos Zapla wins is 55%, the chance for a draw is 15% and the chance for Deportivo Mandiyu to win this game is 30%

Form in last 6 Games from Altos Hornos Zapla and Deportivo Mandiyu

Last 6 Events At Home

Altos Hornos Zapla (1-0-2 and 2:3 goals)
Altos Hornos Zapla have won from the last 3 games at home 1, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 3 goals and get 3 points.

Deportivo Mandiyu (2-0-0 and 2:2 goals)
Deportivo Mandiyu have won from the last 2 games at home 2, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 2 goals and get 6 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Altos Hornos Zapla (0-1-2 and 1:8 goals)
Altos Hornos Zapla have won from the last 3 games away 0, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 8 goals and get 1 points.

Deportivo Mandiyu (0-0-4 and 4:12 goals)
Deportivo Mandiyu have won from the last 4 games away 0, draws in 0 games and lost 4. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 12 goals and get 0 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Altos Hornos Zapla (1-1-4 and 3:11 goals)
Altos Hornos Zapla have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 1 games and lost 4. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 11 goals and get 4 points.

Deportivo Mandiyu (2-0-4 and 6:14 goals)
Deportivo Mandiyu has won from the last 6 games overall 2, draws in 0 games and lost 4. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 14 goals and get 6 points.

Form in Federal A Zona 4 from Altos Hornos Zapla and Deportivo Mandiyu

Federal A Zona 4 Form As A Host

Altos Hornos Zapla (4-3-2 and 8:5 goals)
Altos Hornos Zapla have won from the last 9 games at Home in the Federal A Zona 4 4, draws in 3 games and lost 2. In this 9 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 5 goals and get 15 points.

Deportivo Mandiyu (2-2-4 and 6:8 goals)
Deportivo Mandiyu have won from the last 8 games at Home in the Federal A Zona 4 2, draws in 2 games and lost 4. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 8 goals and get 8 points.

Federal A Zona 4 Form As A Guest

Altos Hornos Zapla (3-3-3 and 6:12 goals)
Altos Hornos Zapla have won from the last 9 games away in the Federal A Zona 4 3, draws in 3 games and lost 3. In this 9 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 12 goals and get 12 points.

Deportivo Mandiyu (0-4-5 and 6:15 goals)
Deportivo Mandiyu have won from the last 9 games away in the Federal A Zona 4 0, draws in 4 games and lost 5. In this 9 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 15 goals and get 4 points.

Federal A Zona 4 Form Total As Guest Or Host

Altos Hornos Zapla (7-6-5 and 14:17 goals)
Altos Hornos Zapla have won from the last 18 games overall in the Federal A Zona 4 7, draws in 6 games and lost 5. In this 18 games they have a goal difference from 14 to 17 goals and get 27 points.

Deportivo Mandiyu (2-6-9 and 12:23 goals)
Deportivo Mandiyu have won from the last 17 games overall in the Federal A Zona 4 2, draws in 6 games and lost 9. In this 17 games they have a goal difference from 12 to 23 goals and get 12 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Federal A Zona 4)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Altos Hornos Zapla
Altos Hornos Zapla won the last 7 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Deportivo Mandiyu
Deportivo Mandiyu won the last 4 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 4 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Altos Hornos Zapla
Altos Hornos Zapla won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 3 games and lost 6 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Deportivo Mandiyu
Deportivo Mandiyu won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 9 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Federal A Zona 4)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 9 games as Home Team Altos Hornos Zapla played 2 games Over 2.5 and 7 games under 2.5

In the last 8 games as Home Team Deportivo Mandiyu played 3 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 9 games as Away Team Altos Hornos Zapla played 4 games Over 2.5 and 7 games under 2.5

In the last 9 games as Away Team Deportivo Mandiyu played 9 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 18 games overall in the Federal A Zona 4 Altos Hornos Zapla played 6 games Over 2.5 and 12 games under 2.5

In the last 17 games overall in the Federal A Zona 4 Deportivo Mandiyu played 17 games Over 2.5 and 10 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Federal A Zona 4)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win