de
Home » H2H

Gimnasia y Tiro vs. CA Chaco For Ever Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2017-12-07 01:30:00

Last 10 Results from Gimnasia y Tiro and the last 10 Results from CA Chaco For Ever

Gimnasia y Tiro
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-10
G
Guarani Antonio Franco
1-3
17-12-07
H
CA Chaco For Ever
1-3
17-12-02
G
Deportivo Mandiyu
1-2
17-11-29
H
Centro Juventud Antoniana
0-0
17-11-24
G
Deportivo San Jorge Tucuman
0-0
17-11-19
H
Crucero del Norte
4-2
17-11-16
G
Sarmiento de Resistencia
1-1
17-11-11
H
Altos Hornos Zapla
0-0
17-11-05
H
Sportivo Patria
2-0
17-10-29
H
Guarani Antonio Franco
1-0
CA Chaco For Ever
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-10
H
Altos Hornos Zapla
3-0
17-12-07
G
Gimnasia y Tiro
1-3
17-12-02
H
Guarani Antonio Franco
2-1
17-11-29
G
Sportivo Patria
0-1
17-11-25
G
Deportivo Mandiyu
1-0
17-11-19
H
Centro Juventud Antoniana
0-0
17-11-15
G
Deportivo San Jorge Tucuman
0-0
17-11-05
G
Sarmiento de Resistencia
0-0
17-11-01
G
Centro Juventud Antoniana
1-2
17-10-29
G
Altos Hornos Zapla
1-0

History between Gimnasia y Tiro and CA Chaco For Ever in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-12-07
Gimnasia y Tiro
CA Chaco For Ever
1-3
Federal A Zona 4
17-10-25
CA Chaco For Ever
Gimnasia y Tiro
2-0
Federal A Zona 4
17-04-16
CA Chaco For Ever
Gimnasia y Tiro
0-2
Federal A - Promotion - Group North
15-07-26
Gimnasia y Tiro
CA Chaco For Ever
0-0
Federal A second stage
13-12-01
Gimnasia y Tiro
CA Chaco For Ever
1-0
Argentino A Zona Norte
13-09-15
CA Chaco For Ever
Gimnasia y Tiro
2-2
Argentino A Zona Norte

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Gimnasia y Tiro vs. CA Chaco For Ever

In the last 18 games Gimnasia y Tiro played 7 games Over 2.5.
Gimnasia y Tiro have an Goal difference from 5:5 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 17 games CA Chaco For Ever played 5 games Over 2.5.
CA Chaco For Ever have an Goal difference from 5:1 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 34.15% chance that Gimnasia y Tiro and CA Chaco For Ever scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Gimnasia y Tiro vs. CA Chaco For Ever

Gimnasia y Tiro 5-4-1
In last 10 games Gimnasia y Tiro won 5 games, lost 1 games and played 4 games draw

CA Chaco For Ever 5-3-2
In last 10 games CA Chaco For Ever won 5 games, lost 2 games and played 3 games draw.

Gimnasia y Tiro - CA Chaco For Ever (35-35-30)
In this game the chance that Gimnasia y Tiro wins is 35%, the chance for a draw is 35% and the chance for CA Chaco For Ever to win this game is 30%

Form in last 6 Games from Gimnasia y Tiro and CA Chaco For Ever

Last 6 Events At Home

Gimnasia y Tiro (1-1-1 and 5:5 goals)
Gimnasia y Tiro have won from the last 3 games at home 1, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 5 goals and get 4 points.

CA Chaco For Ever (2-1-0 and 5:1 goals)
CA Chaco For Ever have won from the last 3 games at home 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 1 goals and get 7 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Gimnasia y Tiro (2-1-0 and 5:2 goals)
Gimnasia y Tiro have won from the last 3 games away 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 2 goals and get 7 points.

CA Chaco For Ever (2-0-1 and 4:2 goals)
CA Chaco For Ever have won from the last 3 games away 2, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 2 goals and get 6 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Gimnasia y Tiro (3-2-1 and 10:7 goals)
Gimnasia y Tiro have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 10 to 7 goals and get 11 points.

CA Chaco For Ever (4-1-1 and 9:3 goals)
CA Chaco For Ever has won from the last 6 games overall 4, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 3 goals and get 13 points.

Form in Federal A Zona 4 from Gimnasia y Tiro and CA Chaco For Ever

Federal A Zona 4 Form As A Host

Gimnasia y Tiro (4-3-2 and 10:7 goals)
Gimnasia y Tiro have won from the last 9 games at Home in the Federal A Zona 4 4, draws in 3 games and lost 2. In this 9 games they have a goal difference from 10 to 7 goals and get 15 points.

CA Chaco For Ever (4-4-0 and 10:3 goals)
CA Chaco For Ever have won from the last 8 games at Home in the Federal A Zona 4 4, draws in 4 games and lost 0. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 10 to 3 goals and get 16 points.

Federal A Zona 4 Form As A Guest

Gimnasia y Tiro (3-5-1 and 12:10 goals)
Gimnasia y Tiro have won from the last 9 games away in the Federal A Zona 4 3, draws in 5 games and lost 1. In this 9 games they have a goal difference from 12 to 10 goals and get 14 points.

CA Chaco For Ever (4-2-3 and 8:7 goals)
CA Chaco For Ever have won from the last 9 games away in the Federal A Zona 4 4, draws in 2 games and lost 3. In this 9 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 7 goals and get 14 points.

Federal A Zona 4 Form Total As Guest Or Host

Gimnasia y Tiro (7-8-3 and 22:17 goals)
Gimnasia y Tiro have won from the last 18 games overall in the Federal A Zona 4 7, draws in 8 games and lost 3. In this 18 games they have a goal difference from 22 to 17 goals and get 29 points.

CA Chaco For Ever (8-6-3 and 18:10 goals)
CA Chaco For Ever have won from the last 17 games overall in the Federal A Zona 4 8, draws in 6 games and lost 3. In this 17 games they have a goal difference from 18 to 10 goals and get 30 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Federal A Zona 4)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Gimnasia y Tiro
Gimnasia y Tiro won the last 7 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

CA Chaco For Ever
CA Chaco For Ever won the last 8 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Gimnasia y Tiro
Gimnasia y Tiro won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 6 games with HC -1 as away Team.

CA Chaco For Ever
CA Chaco For Ever won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 3 games and lost 5 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Federal A Zona 4)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 9 games as Home Team Gimnasia y Tiro played 3 games Over 2.5 and 6 games under 2.5

In the last 8 games as Home Team CA Chaco For Ever played 2 games Over 2.5 and 6 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 9 games as Away Team Gimnasia y Tiro played 4 games Over 2.5 and 6 games under 2.5

In the last 9 games as Away Team CA Chaco For Ever played 9 games Over 2.5 and 6 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 18 games overall in the Federal A Zona 4 Gimnasia y Tiro played 7 games Over 2.5 and 11 games under 2.5

In the last 17 games overall in the Federal A Zona 4 CA Chaco For Ever played 17 games Over 2.5 and 12 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Federal A Zona 4)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win