de
Home » H2H

Gimnasia Mendoza vs. Gutierrez SC Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2017-12-07 01:30:00

Last 10 Results from Gimnasia Mendoza and the last 10 Results from Gutierrez SC

Gimnasia Mendoza
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-10
G
Union de San Juan
2-3
17-12-07
H
Gutierrez SC
0-0
17-12-03
H
Juventud Unida Universitario
2-0
17-11-28
G
Huracan Las Heras
2-2
17-11-26
H
Desamparados
1-0
17-11-19
G
Union Aconquija
0-0
17-11-14
H
Estudiantes de Rio Cuarto
1-0
17-11-09
G
Deportivo Maipu
1-2
17-11-05
H
San Lorenzo de Alem
1-0
17-10-29
H
Union de San Juan
3-1
Gutierrez SC
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-10
H
Juventud Unida Universitario
0-1
17-12-07
G
Gimnasia Mendoza
0-0
17-12-03
H
Huracan Las Heras
0-1
17-11-30
G
Desamparados
0-1
17-11-25
H
Union Aconquija
1-1
17-11-18
G
Estudiantes de Rio Cuarto
4-1
17-11-13
H
Deportivo Maipu
2-3
17-11-09
G
San Lorenzo de Alem
2-0
17-11-04
H
Union de San Juan
2-1
17-10-29
G
Juventud Unida Universitario
2-2

History between Gimnasia Mendoza and Gutierrez SC in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-12-07
Gimnasia Mendoza
Gutierrez SC
0-0
Federal A Zona 2
17-10-25
Gutierrez SC
Gimnasia Mendoza
0-1
Federal A Zona 2
16-12-12
Gimnasia Mendoza
Gutierrez SC
1-2
Federal A Zona C
16-11-19
Gutierrez SC
Gimnasia Mendoza
0-0
Federal A Zona C
16-10-27
Gimnasia Mendoza
Gutierrez SC
1-0
Federal A Zona C
16-09-25
Gutierrez SC
Gimnasia Mendoza
1-2
Federal A Zona C
16-04-13
Gimnasia Mendoza
Gutierrez SC
2-1
Federal A Zona B
16-03-13
Gutierrez SC
Gimnasia Mendoza
1-0
Federal A Zona B
16-02-07
Gimnasia Mendoza
Gutierrez SC
2-1
Federal A Zona B

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Gimnasia Mendoza vs. Gutierrez SC

In the last 18 games Gimnasia Mendoza played 5 games Over 2.5.
Gimnasia Mendoza have an Goal difference from 3:0 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 18 games Gutierrez SC played 6 games Over 2.5.
Gutierrez SC have an Goal difference from 1:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 30.56% chance that Gimnasia Mendoza and Gutierrez SC scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Gimnasia Mendoza vs. Gutierrez SC

Gimnasia Mendoza 7-3-0
In last 10 games Gimnasia Mendoza won 7 games, lost 0 games and played 3 games draw

Gutierrez SC 2-3-5
In last 10 games Gutierrez SC won 2 games, lost 5 games and played 3 games draw.

Gimnasia Mendoza - Gutierrez SC (60-30-10)
In this game the chance that Gimnasia Mendoza wins is 60%, the chance for a draw is 30% and the chance for Gutierrez SC to win this game is 10%

Form in last 6 Games from Gimnasia Mendoza and Gutierrez SC

Last 6 Events At Home

Gimnasia Mendoza (2-1-0 and 3:0 goals)
Gimnasia Mendoza have won from the last 3 games at home 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 0 goals and get 7 points.

Gutierrez SC (2-1-0 and 1:3 goals)
Gutierrez SC have won from the last 3 games at home 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 3 goals and get 7 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Gimnasia Mendoza (1-2-0 and 5:4 goals)
Gimnasia Mendoza have won from the last 3 games away 1, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 4 goals and get 5 points.

Gutierrez SC (1-1-1 and 2:4 goals)
Gutierrez SC have won from the last 3 games away 1, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 4 goals and get 4 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Gimnasia Mendoza (3-3-0 and 8:4 goals)
Gimnasia Mendoza have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 3 games and lost 0. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 4 goals and get 12 points.

Gutierrez SC (3-2-1 and 3:7 goals)
Gutierrez SC has won from the last 6 games overall 3, draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 7 goals and get 11 points.

Form in Federal A Zona 2 from Gimnasia Mendoza and Gutierrez SC

Federal A Zona 2 Form As A Host

Gimnasia Mendoza (8-1-0 and 17:1 goals)
Gimnasia Mendoza have won from the last 9 games at Home in the Federal A Zona 2 8, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 9 games they have a goal difference from 17 to 1 goals and get 25 points.

Gutierrez SC (1-2-6 and 8:13 goals)
Gutierrez SC have won from the last 9 games at Home in the Federal A Zona 2 1, draws in 2 games and lost 6. In this 9 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 13 goals and get 5 points.

Federal A Zona 2 Form As A Guest

Gimnasia Mendoza (3-6-0 and 11:8 goals)
Gimnasia Mendoza have won from the last 9 games away in the Federal A Zona 2 3, draws in 6 games and lost 0. In this 9 games they have a goal difference from 11 to 8 goals and get 15 points.

Gutierrez SC (1-5-3 and 6:11 goals)
Gutierrez SC have won from the last 9 games away in the Federal A Zona 2 1, draws in 5 games and lost 3. In this 9 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 11 goals and get 8 points.

Federal A Zona 2 Form Total As Guest Or Host

Gimnasia Mendoza (11-7-0 and 28:9 goals)
Gimnasia Mendoza have won from the last 18 games overall in the Federal A Zona 2 11, draws in 7 games and lost 0. In this 18 games they have a goal difference from 28 to 9 goals and get 40 points.

Gutierrez SC (2-7-9 and 14:24 goals)
Gutierrez SC have won from the last 18 games overall in the Federal A Zona 2 2, draws in 7 games and lost 9. In this 18 games they have a goal difference from 14 to 24 goals and get 13 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Federal A Zona 2)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Gimnasia Mendoza
Gimnasia Mendoza won the last 9 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Gutierrez SC
Gutierrez SC won the last 3 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 6 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Gimnasia Mendoza
Gimnasia Mendoza won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 3 games and lost 6 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Gutierrez SC
Gutierrez SC won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 8 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Federal A Zona 2)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 9 games as Home Team Gimnasia Mendoza played 2 games Over 2.5 and 7 games under 2.5

In the last 9 games as Home Team Gutierrez SC played 4 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 9 games as Away Team Gimnasia Mendoza played 3 games Over 2.5 and 7 games under 2.5

In the last 9 games as Away Team Gutierrez SC played 9 games Over 2.5 and 7 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 18 games overall in the Federal A Zona 2 Gimnasia Mendoza played 5 games Over 2.5 and 13 games under 2.5

In the last 18 games overall in the Federal A Zona 2 Gutierrez SC played 18 games Over 2.5 and 12 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Federal A Zona 2)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win