de
Home » H2H

Desamparados vs. San Lorenzo de Alem Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2017-12-07 01:45:00

Last 10 Results from Desamparados and the last 10 Results from San Lorenzo de Alem

Desamparados
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-11
G
Deportivo Maipu
2-1
17-12-07
H
San Lorenzo de Alem
2-0
17-12-03
G
Union de San Juan
1-1
17-11-30
H
Gutierrez SC
0-1
17-11-26
G
Gimnasia Mendoza
1-0
17-11-21
H
Huracan Las Heras
2-0
17-11-13
H
Juventud Unida Universitario
3-0
17-11-08
G
Union Aconquija
0-0
17-11-04
H
Estudiantes de Rio Cuarto
1-0
17-10-30
H
Deportivo Maipu
1-2
San Lorenzo de Alem
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-10
H
Huracan Las Heras
0-1
17-12-07
G
Desamparados
2-0
17-12-03
H
Union Aconquija
2-2
17-11-29
G
Estudiantes de Rio Cuarto
5-1
17-11-25
H
Deportivo Maipu
1-0
17-11-19
G
Juventud Unida Universitario
0-0
17-11-12
G
Union de San Juan
1-0
17-11-09
H
Gutierrez SC
2-0
17-11-05
G
Gimnasia Mendoza
1-0
17-10-29
G
Huracan Las Heras
1-1

History between Desamparados and San Lorenzo de Alem in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-12-07
Desamparados
San Lorenzo de Alem
2-0
Federal A Zona 2
17-10-26
San Lorenzo de Alem
Desamparados
1-0
Federal A Zona 2
17-04-30
Desamparados
San Lorenzo de Alem
1-0
Federal A - Relegation - first Stage Zona B
17-04-01
San Lorenzo de Alem
Desamparados
0-0
Federal A - Relegation - first Stage Zona B

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Desamparados vs. San Lorenzo de Alem

In the last 18 games Desamparados played 5 games Over 2.5.
Desamparados have an Goal difference from 4:1 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 18 games San Lorenzo de Alem played 3 games Over 2.5.
San Lorenzo de Alem have an Goal difference from 3:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 22.22% chance that Desamparados and San Lorenzo de Alem scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Desamparados vs. San Lorenzo de Alem

Desamparados 4-2-4
In last 10 games Desamparados won 4 games, lost 4 games and played 2 games draw

San Lorenzo de Alem 2-3-5
In last 10 games San Lorenzo de Alem won 2 games, lost 5 games and played 3 games draw.

Desamparados - San Lorenzo de Alem (45-25-30)
In this game the chance that Desamparados wins is 45%, the chance for a draw is 25% and the chance for San Lorenzo de Alem to win this game is 30%

Form in last 6 Games from Desamparados and San Lorenzo de Alem

Last 6 Events At Home

Desamparados (2-0-1 and 4:1 goals)
Desamparados have won from the last 3 games at home 2, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 1 goals and get 6 points.

San Lorenzo de Alem (2-1-0 and 3:3 goals)
San Lorenzo de Alem have won from the last 3 games at home 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 3 goals and get 7 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Desamparados (0-1-2 and 2:4 goals)
Desamparados have won from the last 3 games away 0, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 4 goals and get 1 points.

San Lorenzo de Alem (0-1-2 and 1:7 goals)
San Lorenzo de Alem have won from the last 3 games away 0, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 7 goals and get 1 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Desamparados (2-1-3 and 6:5 goals)
Desamparados have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 1 games and lost 3. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 5 goals and get 7 points.

San Lorenzo de Alem (2-2-2 and 4:10 goals)
San Lorenzo de Alem has won from the last 6 games overall 2, draws in 2 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 10 goals and get 8 points.

Form in Federal A Zona 2 from Desamparados and San Lorenzo de Alem

Federal A Zona 2 Form As A Host

Desamparados (6-1-2 and 13:3 goals)
Desamparados have won from the last 9 games at Home in the Federal A Zona 2 6, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 9 games they have a goal difference from 13 to 3 goals and get 19 points.

San Lorenzo de Alem (4-3-2 and 9:6 goals)
San Lorenzo de Alem have won from the last 9 games at Home in the Federal A Zona 2 4, draws in 3 games and lost 2. In this 9 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 6 goals and get 15 points.

Federal A Zona 2 Form As A Guest

Desamparados (2-3-4 and 6:8 goals)
Desamparados have won from the last 9 games away in the Federal A Zona 2 2, draws in 3 games and lost 4. In this 9 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 8 goals and get 9 points.

San Lorenzo de Alem (1-2-6 and 3:12 goals)
San Lorenzo de Alem have won from the last 9 games away in the Federal A Zona 2 1, draws in 2 games and lost 6. In this 9 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 12 goals and get 5 points.

Federal A Zona 2 Form Total As Guest Or Host

Desamparados (8-4-6 and 19:11 goals)
Desamparados have won from the last 18 games overall in the Federal A Zona 2 8, draws in 4 games and lost 6. In this 18 games they have a goal difference from 19 to 11 goals and get 28 points.

San Lorenzo de Alem (5-5-8 and 12:18 goals)
San Lorenzo de Alem have won from the last 18 games overall in the Federal A Zona 2 5, draws in 5 games and lost 8. In this 18 games they have a goal difference from 12 to 18 goals and get 20 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Federal A Zona 2)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Desamparados
Desamparados won the last 7 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

San Lorenzo de Alem
San Lorenzo de Alem won the last 7 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Desamparados
Desamparados won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 7 games with HC -1 as away Team.

San Lorenzo de Alem
San Lorenzo de Alem won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 8 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Federal A Zona 2)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 9 games as Home Team Desamparados played 3 games Over 2.5 and 6 games under 2.5

In the last 9 games as Home Team San Lorenzo de Alem played 2 games Over 2.5 and 7 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 9 games as Away Team Desamparados played 2 games Over 2.5 and 6 games under 2.5

In the last 9 games as Away Team San Lorenzo de Alem played 9 games Over 2.5 and 8 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 18 games overall in the Federal A Zona 2 Desamparados played 5 games Over 2.5 and 13 games under 2.5

In the last 18 games overall in the Federal A Zona 2 San Lorenzo de Alem played 18 games Over 2.5 and 15 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Federal A Zona 2)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win