de
Home » H2H

Juventud Unida Universitario vs. Estudiantes de Rio Cuarto Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2017-12-07 01:30:00

Last 10 Results from Juventud Unida Universitario and the last 10 Results from Estudiantes de Rio Cuarto

Juventud Unida Universitario
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-10
G
Gutierrez SC
0-1
17-12-07
H
Estudiantes de Rio Cuarto
0-1
17-12-03
G
Gimnasia Mendoza
2-0
17-11-29
H
Deportivo Maipu
0-0
17-11-24
G
Huracan Las Heras
1-1
17-11-19
H
San Lorenzo de Alem
0-0
17-11-13
G
Desamparados
3-0
17-11-08
H
Union de San Juan
2-1
17-11-04
G
Union Aconquija
0-2
17-10-29
H
Gutierrez SC
2-2
Estudiantes de Rio Cuarto
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-10
H
Union Aconquija
1-0
17-12-07
G
Juventud Unida Universitario
0-1
17-12-04
G
Deportivo Maipu
2-1
17-11-29
H
San Lorenzo de Alem
5-1
17-11-25
G
Union de San Juan
0-1
17-11-18
H
Gutierrez SC
4-1
17-11-14
G
Gimnasia Mendoza
1-0
17-11-09
H
Huracan Las Heras
4-0
17-11-04
G
Desamparados
1-0
17-10-29
G
Union Aconquija
0-2

History between Juventud Unida Universitario and Estudiantes de Rio Cuarto in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-12-07
Juventud Unida Universitario
Estudiantes de Rio Cuarto
0-1
Federal A Zona 2
17-10-26
Estudiantes de Rio Cuarto
Juventud Unida Universitario
1-0
Federal A Zona 2
11-03-14
Estudiantes de Rio Cuarto
Juventud Unida Universitario
1-2
Argetino A Zone 2
11-02-02
Juventud Unida Universitario
Estudiantes de Rio Cuarto
0-2
Argetino A Zone 2
10-11-20
Estudiantes de Rio Cuarto
Juventud Unida Universitario
0-0
Argetino A Zone 2
10-09-26
Juventud Unida Universitario
Estudiantes de Rio Cuarto
2-0
Argetino A Zone 2

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Juventud Unida Universitario vs. Estudiantes de Rio Cuarto

In the last 18 games Juventud Unida Universitario played 5 games Over 2.5.
Juventud Unida Universitario have an Goal difference from 0:1 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 18 games Estudiantes de Rio Cuarto played 6 games Over 2.5.
Estudiantes de Rio Cuarto have an Goal difference from 10:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 30.56% chance that Juventud Unida Universitario and Estudiantes de Rio Cuarto scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Juventud Unida Universitario vs. Estudiantes de Rio Cuarto

Juventud Unida Universitario 3-4-3
In last 10 games Juventud Unida Universitario won 3 games, lost 3 games and played 4 games draw

Estudiantes de Rio Cuarto 7-0-3
In last 10 games Estudiantes de Rio Cuarto won 7 games, lost 3 games and played 0 games draw.

Juventud Unida Universitario - Estudiantes de Rio Cuarto (30-20-50)
In this game the chance that Juventud Unida Universitario wins is 30%, the chance for a draw is 20% and the chance for Estudiantes de Rio Cuarto to win this game is 50%

Form in last 6 Games from Juventud Unida Universitario and Estudiantes de Rio Cuarto

Last 6 Events At Home

Juventud Unida Universitario (0-2-1 and 0:1 goals)
Juventud Unida Universitario have won from the last 3 games at home 0, draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 1 goals and get 2 points.

Estudiantes de Rio Cuarto (3-0-0 and 10:2 goals)
Estudiantes de Rio Cuarto have won from the last 3 games at home 3, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 10 to 2 goals and get 9 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Juventud Unida Universitario (1-1-1 and 2:3 goals)
Juventud Unida Universitario have won from the last 3 games away 1, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 3 goals and get 4 points.

Estudiantes de Rio Cuarto (2-0-1 and 3:2 goals)
Estudiantes de Rio Cuarto have won from the last 3 games away 2, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 2 goals and get 6 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Juventud Unida Universitario (1-3-2 and 2:4 goals)
Juventud Unida Universitario have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 3 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 4 goals and get 6 points.

Estudiantes de Rio Cuarto (5-0-1 and 13:4 goals)
Estudiantes de Rio Cuarto has won from the last 6 games overall 5, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 13 to 4 goals and get 15 points.

Form in Federal A Zona 2 from Juventud Unida Universitario and Estudiantes de Rio Cuarto

Federal A Zona 2 Form As A Host

Juventud Unida Universitario (2-6-1 and 9:7 goals)
Juventud Unida Universitario have won from the last 9 games at Home in the Federal A Zona 2 2, draws in 6 games and lost 1. In this 9 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 7 goals and get 12 points.

Estudiantes de Rio Cuarto (6-2-1 and 18:5 goals)
Estudiantes de Rio Cuarto have won from the last 9 games at Home in the Federal A Zona 2 6, draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 9 games they have a goal difference from 18 to 5 goals and get 20 points.

Federal A Zona 2 Form As A Guest

Juventud Unida Universitario (4-2-3 and 8:9 goals)
Juventud Unida Universitario have won from the last 9 games away in the Federal A Zona 2 4, draws in 2 games and lost 3. In this 9 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 9 goals and get 14 points.

Estudiantes de Rio Cuarto (4-1-4 and 9:8 goals)
Estudiantes de Rio Cuarto have won from the last 9 games away in the Federal A Zona 2 4, draws in 1 games and lost 4. In this 9 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 8 goals and get 13 points.

Federal A Zona 2 Form Total As Guest Or Host

Juventud Unida Universitario (6-8-4 and 17:16 goals)
Juventud Unida Universitario have won from the last 18 games overall in the Federal A Zona 2 6, draws in 8 games and lost 4. In this 18 games they have a goal difference from 17 to 16 goals and get 26 points.

Estudiantes de Rio Cuarto (10-3-5 and 27:13 goals)
Estudiantes de Rio Cuarto have won from the last 18 games overall in the Federal A Zona 2 10, draws in 3 games and lost 5. In this 18 games they have a goal difference from 27 to 13 goals and get 33 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Federal A Zona 2)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Juventud Unida Universitario
Juventud Unida Universitario won the last 8 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Estudiantes de Rio Cuarto
Estudiantes de Rio Cuarto won the last 8 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Juventud Unida Universitario
Juventud Unida Universitario won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 3 games and lost 5 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Estudiantes de Rio Cuarto
Estudiantes de Rio Cuarto won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 3 games and lost 5 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Federal A Zona 2)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 9 games as Home Team Juventud Unida Universitario played 3 games Over 2.5 and 6 games under 2.5

In the last 9 games as Home Team Estudiantes de Rio Cuarto played 3 games Over 2.5 and 6 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 9 games as Away Team Juventud Unida Universitario played 2 games Over 2.5 and 6 games under 2.5

In the last 9 games as Away Team Estudiantes de Rio Cuarto played 9 games Over 2.5 and 6 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 18 games overall in the Federal A Zona 2 Juventud Unida Universitario played 5 games Over 2.5 and 13 games under 2.5

In the last 18 games overall in the Federal A Zona 2 Estudiantes de Rio Cuarto played 18 games Over 2.5 and 12 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Federal A Zona 2)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win