de
Home » H2H

Gimnasia Mendoza vs. Union Aconquija Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2017-10-12 19:00:00

Last 10 Results from Gimnasia Mendoza and the last 10 Results from Union Aconquija

Gimnasia Mendoza
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-10
G
Union de San Juan
2-3
17-12-07
H
Gutierrez SC
0-0
17-12-03
H
Juventud Unida Universitario
2-0
17-11-28
G
Huracan Las Heras
2-2
17-11-26
H
Desamparados
1-0
17-11-19
G
Union Aconquija
0-0
17-11-14
H
Estudiantes de Rio Cuarto
1-0
17-11-09
G
Deportivo Maipu
1-2
17-11-05
H
San Lorenzo de Alem
1-0
17-10-29
H
Union de San Juan
3-1
Union Aconquija
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-10
G
Estudiantes de Rio Cuarto
1-0
17-12-06
H
Deportivo Maipu
1-1
17-12-03
G
San Lorenzo de Alem
2-2
17-11-29
H
Union de San Juan
1-2
17-11-25
G
Gutierrez SC
1-1
17-11-19
H
Gimnasia Mendoza
0-0
17-11-13
G
Huracan Las Heras
0-0
17-11-08
H
Desamparados
0-0
17-11-04
H
Juventud Unida Universitario
0-2
17-10-29
H
Estudiantes de Rio Cuarto
0-2

History between Gimnasia Mendoza and Union Aconquija in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-11-19
Union Aconquija
Gimnasia Mendoza
0-0
Federal A Zona 2
17-10-12
Gimnasia Mendoza
Union Aconquija
5-0
Federal A Zona 2

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Gimnasia Mendoza vs. Union Aconquija

In the last 18 games Gimnasia Mendoza played 5 games Over 2.5.
Gimnasia Mendoza have an Goal difference from 3:0 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 18 games Union Aconquija played 4 games Over 2.5.
Union Aconquija have an Goal difference from 2:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 25% chance that Gimnasia Mendoza and Union Aconquija scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Gimnasia Mendoza vs. Union Aconquija

Gimnasia Mendoza 7-3-0
In last 10 games Gimnasia Mendoza won 7 games, lost 0 games and played 3 games draw

Union Aconquija 0-6-4
In last 10 games Union Aconquija won 0 games, lost 4 games and played 6 games draw.

Gimnasia Mendoza - Union Aconquija (55-45-0)
In this game the chance that Gimnasia Mendoza wins is 55%, the chance for a draw is 45% and the chance for Union Aconquija to win this game is 0%

Form in last 6 Games from Gimnasia Mendoza and Union Aconquija

Last 6 Events At Home

Gimnasia Mendoza (2-1-0 and 3:0 goals)
Gimnasia Mendoza have won from the last 3 games at home 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 0 goals and get 7 points.

Union Aconquija (1-2-0 and 2:3 goals)
Union Aconquija have won from the last 3 games at home 1, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 3 goals and get 5 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Gimnasia Mendoza (1-2-0 and 5:4 goals)
Gimnasia Mendoza have won from the last 3 games away 1, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 4 goals and get 5 points.

Union Aconquija (0-2-1 and 3:4 goals)
Union Aconquija have won from the last 3 games away 0, draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 4 goals and get 2 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Gimnasia Mendoza (3-3-0 and 8:4 goals)
Gimnasia Mendoza have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 3 games and lost 0. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 4 goals and get 12 points.

Union Aconquija (1-4-1 and 5:7 goals)
Union Aconquija has won from the last 6 games overall 1, draws in 4 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 7 goals and get 7 points.

Form in Federal A Zona 2 from Gimnasia Mendoza and Union Aconquija

Federal A Zona 2 Form As A Host

Gimnasia Mendoza (8-1-0 and 17:1 goals)
Gimnasia Mendoza have won from the last 9 games at Home in the Federal A Zona 2 8, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 9 games they have a goal difference from 17 to 1 goals and get 25 points.

Union Aconquija (1-5-3 and 3:7 goals)
Union Aconquija have won from the last 9 games at Home in the Federal A Zona 2 1, draws in 5 games and lost 3. In this 9 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 7 goals and get 8 points.

Federal A Zona 2 Form As A Guest

Gimnasia Mendoza (3-6-0 and 11:8 goals)
Gimnasia Mendoza have won from the last 9 games away in the Federal A Zona 2 3, draws in 6 games and lost 0. In this 9 games they have a goal difference from 11 to 8 goals and get 15 points.

Union Aconquija (0-5-4 and 4:13 goals)
Union Aconquija have won from the last 9 games away in the Federal A Zona 2 0, draws in 5 games and lost 4. In this 9 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 13 goals and get 5 points.

Federal A Zona 2 Form Total As Guest Or Host

Gimnasia Mendoza (11-7-0 and 28:9 goals)
Gimnasia Mendoza have won from the last 18 games overall in the Federal A Zona 2 11, draws in 7 games and lost 0. In this 18 games they have a goal difference from 28 to 9 goals and get 40 points.

Union Aconquija (1-10-7 and 7:20 goals)
Union Aconquija have won from the last 18 games overall in the Federal A Zona 2 1, draws in 10 games and lost 7. In this 18 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 20 goals and get 13 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Federal A Zona 2)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Gimnasia Mendoza
Gimnasia Mendoza won the last 9 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Union Aconquija
Union Aconquija won the last 6 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Gimnasia Mendoza
Gimnasia Mendoza won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 3 games and lost 6 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Union Aconquija
Union Aconquija won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 9 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Federal A Zona 2)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 9 games as Home Team Gimnasia Mendoza played 2 games Over 2.5 and 7 games under 2.5

In the last 9 games as Home Team Union Aconquija played 1 games Over 2.5 and 8 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 9 games as Away Team Gimnasia Mendoza played 3 games Over 2.5 and 7 games under 2.5

In the last 9 games as Away Team Union Aconquija played 9 games Over 2.5 and 6 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 18 games overall in the Federal A Zona 2 Gimnasia Mendoza played 5 games Over 2.5 and 13 games under 2.5

In the last 18 games overall in the Federal A Zona 2 Union Aconquija played 18 games Over 2.5 and 14 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Federal A Zona 2)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win