de
Home » H2H

Deportivo Roca vs. Independiente de Neuquen Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2017-12-07 01:30:00

Last 10 Results from Deportivo Roca and the last 10 Results from Independiente de Neuquen

Deportivo Roca
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-11
G
Club Villa Mitre
1-2
17-12-07
H
Independiente de Neuquen
4-0
17-11-29
G
Ferro General Pico
1-2
17-11-25
H
Club Rivadavia
2-1
17-11-19
G
Sansinena BB
2-0
17-11-16
H
Club Cipolletti
3-1
17-11-11
G
Deportivo Madryn
2-1
17-11-05
H
Club Atletico Alvarado
1-1
17-10-29
H
Club Villa Mitre
2-2
17-10-25
G
Independiente de Neuquen
1-2
Independiente de Neuquen
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-07
G
Deportivo Roca
4-0
17-12-02
H
Ferro General Pico
4-2
17-11-28
G
Club Rivadavia
1-2
17-11-24
H
Sansinena BB
0-0
17-11-19
G
Club Cipolletti
1-1
17-11-15
H
Deportivo Madryn
1-0
17-11-11
G
Club Atletico Alvarado
4-0
17-11-05
H
Club Villa Mitre
0-0
17-10-25
H
Deportivo Roca
1-2
17-10-20
G
Ferro General Pico
2-0

History between Deportivo Roca and Independiente de Neuquen in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-12-07
Deportivo Roca
Independiente de Neuquen
4-0
Federal A Zona 1
17-10-25
Independiente de Neuquen
Deportivo Roca
1-2
Federal A Zona 1
17-04-19
Independiente de Neuquen
Deportivo Roca
0-1
Federal A - Relegation - first Stage Zona A
17-03-23
Deportivo Roca
Independiente de Neuquen
0-0
Federal A - Relegation - first Stage Zona A
16-12-02
Independiente de Neuquen
Deportivo Roca
2-0
Federal A Zona A
16-11-10
Deportivo Roca
Independiente de Neuquen
2-1
Federal A Zona A
16-10-16
Independiente de Neuquen
Deportivo Roca
3-1
Federal A Zona A
16-09-11
Deportivo Roca
Independiente de Neuquen
1-0
Federal A Zona A
16-04-17
Deportivo Roca
Independiente de Neuquen
0-1
Federal A Zona А
16-03-20
Independiente de Neuquen
Deportivo Roca
1-0
Federal A Zona А

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Deportivo Roca vs. Independiente de Neuquen

In the last 16 games Deportivo Roca played 11 games Over 2.5.
Deportivo Roca have an Goal difference from 9:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 16 games Independiente de Neuquen played 7 games Over 2.5.
Independiente de Neuquen have an Goal difference from 5:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 56.25% chance that Deportivo Roca and Independiente de Neuquen scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Deportivo Roca vs. Independiente de Neuquen

Deportivo Roca 6-2-2
In last 10 games Deportivo Roca won 6 games, lost 2 games and played 2 games draw

Independiente de Neuquen 3-3-4
In last 10 games Independiente de Neuquen won 3 games, lost 4 games and played 3 games draw.

Deportivo Roca - Independiente de Neuquen (50-25-25)
In this game the chance that Deportivo Roca wins is 50%, the chance for a draw is 25% and the chance for Independiente de Neuquen to win this game is 25%

Form in last 6 Games from Deportivo Roca and Independiente de Neuquen

Last 6 Events At Home

Deportivo Roca (3-0-0 and 9:2 goals)
Deportivo Roca have won from the last 3 games at home 3, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 2 goals and get 9 points.

Independiente de Neuquen (2-1-0 and 5:2 goals)
Independiente de Neuquen have won from the last 3 games at home 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 2 goals and get 7 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Deportivo Roca (2-0-1 and 4:4 goals)
Deportivo Roca have won from the last 3 games away 2, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 4 goals and get 6 points.

Independiente de Neuquen (1-1-1 and 3:6 goals)
Independiente de Neuquen have won from the last 3 games away 1, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 6 goals and get 4 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Deportivo Roca (5-0-1 and 13:6 goals)
Deportivo Roca have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 13 to 6 goals and get 15 points.

Independiente de Neuquen (3-2-1 and 8:8 goals)
Independiente de Neuquen has won from the last 6 games overall 3, draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 8 goals and get 11 points.

Form in Federal A Zona 1 from Deportivo Roca and Independiente de Neuquen

Federal A Zona 1 Form As A Host

Deportivo Roca (4-3-1 and 15:8 goals)
Deportivo Roca have won from the last 8 games at Home in the Federal A Zona 1 4, draws in 3 games and lost 1. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 15 to 8 goals and get 15 points.

Independiente de Neuquen (3-2-3 and 8:7 goals)
Independiente de Neuquen have won from the last 8 games at Home in the Federal A Zona 1 3, draws in 2 games and lost 3. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 7 goals and get 11 points.

Federal A Zona 1 Form As A Guest

Deportivo Roca (3-0-5 and 8:13 goals)
Deportivo Roca have won from the last 8 games away in the Federal A Zona 1 3, draws in 0 games and lost 5. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 13 goals and get 9 points.

Independiente de Neuquen (2-2-4 and 5:14 goals)
Independiente de Neuquen have won from the last 8 games away in the Federal A Zona 1 2, draws in 2 games and lost 4. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 14 goals and get 8 points.

Federal A Zona 1 Form Total As Guest Or Host

Deportivo Roca (7-3-6 and 23:21 goals)
Deportivo Roca have won from the last 16 games overall in the Federal A Zona 1 7, draws in 3 games and lost 6. In this 16 games they have a goal difference from 23 to 21 goals and get 24 points.

Independiente de Neuquen (5-4-7 and 13:21 goals)
Independiente de Neuquen have won from the last 16 games overall in the Federal A Zona 1 5, draws in 4 games and lost 7. In this 16 games they have a goal difference from 13 to 21 goals and get 19 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Federal A Zona 1)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Deportivo Roca
Deportivo Roca won the last 7 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Independiente de Neuquen
Independiente de Neuquen won the last 5 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 3 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Deportivo Roca
Deportivo Roca won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 3 games and lost 5 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Independiente de Neuquen
Independiente de Neuquen won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 6 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Federal A Zona 1)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 8 games as Home Team Deportivo Roca played 5 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

In the last 8 games as Home Team Independiente de Neuquen played 3 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 8 games as Away Team Deportivo Roca played 6 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

In the last 8 games as Away Team Independiente de Neuquen played 8 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 16 games overall in the Federal A Zona 1 Deportivo Roca played 11 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

In the last 16 games overall in the Federal A Zona 1 Independiente de Neuquen played 16 games Over 2.5 and 9 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Federal A Zona 1)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win