de
Home » H2H

Ferro General Pico vs. Club Villa Mitre Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2017-12-07 01:00:00

Last 10 Results from Ferro General Pico and the last 10 Results from Club Villa Mitre

Ferro General Pico
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-11
G
Club Atletico Alvarado
1-0
17-12-07
H
Club Villa Mitre
0-1
17-12-02
G
Independiente de Neuquen
4-2
17-11-29
H
Deportivo Roca
1-2
17-11-20
G
Club Rivadavia
4-0
17-11-16
H
Sansinena BB
1-0
17-11-11
G
Club Cipolletti
1-1
17-11-05
H
Deportivo Madryn
4-1
17-10-29
H
Club Atletico Alvarado
0-0
17-10-26
G
Club Villa Mitre
0-0
Club Villa Mitre
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-11
H
Deportivo Roca
1-2
17-12-07
G
Ferro General Pico
0-1
17-12-02
H
Club Rivadavia
2-0
17-11-28
G
Sansinena BB
1-1
17-11-25
H
Club Cipolletti
1-1
17-11-20
G
Deportivo Madryn
1-0
17-11-16
H
Club Atletico Alvarado
2-1
17-11-05
G
Independiente de Neuquen
0-0
17-11-01
G
Club Cipolletti
1-2
17-10-29
G
Deportivo Roca
2-2

History between Ferro General Pico and Club Villa Mitre in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-12-07
Ferro General Pico
Club Villa Mitre
0-1
Federal A Zona 1
17-10-26
Club Villa Mitre
Ferro General Pico
0-0
Federal A Zona 1

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Ferro General Pico vs. Club Villa Mitre

In the last 16 games Ferro General Pico played 6 games Over 2.5.
Ferro General Pico have an Goal difference from 2:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 16 games Club Villa Mitre played 4 games Over 2.5.
Club Villa Mitre have an Goal difference from 4:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 31.25% chance that Ferro General Pico and Club Villa Mitre scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Ferro General Pico vs. Club Villa Mitre

Ferro General Pico 2-3-5
In last 10 games Ferro General Pico won 2 games, lost 5 games and played 3 games draw

Club Villa Mitre 4-4-2
In last 10 games Club Villa Mitre won 4 games, lost 2 games and played 4 games draw.

Ferro General Pico - Club Villa Mitre (20-35-45)
In this game the chance that Ferro General Pico wins is 20%, the chance for a draw is 35% and the chance for Club Villa Mitre to win this game is 45%

Form in last 6 Games from Ferro General Pico and Club Villa Mitre

Last 6 Events At Home

Ferro General Pico (1-0-2 and 2:3 goals)
Ferro General Pico have won from the last 3 games at home 1, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 3 goals and get 3 points.

Club Villa Mitre (2-1-0 and 4:3 goals)
Club Villa Mitre have won from the last 3 games at home 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 3 goals and get 7 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Ferro General Pico (0-0-3 and 2:9 goals)
Ferro General Pico have won from the last 3 games away 0, draws in 0 games and lost 3. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 9 goals and get 0 points.

Club Villa Mitre (1-1-1 and 2:2 goals)
Club Villa Mitre have won from the last 3 games away 1, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 2 goals and get 4 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Ferro General Pico (1-0-5 and 4:12 goals)
Ferro General Pico have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 0 games and lost 5. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 12 goals and get 3 points.

Club Villa Mitre (3-2-1 and 6:5 goals)
Club Villa Mitre has won from the last 6 games overall 3, draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 5 goals and get 11 points.

Form in Federal A Zona 1 from Ferro General Pico and Club Villa Mitre

Federal A Zona 1 Form As A Host

Ferro General Pico (4-2-2 and 10:5 goals)
Ferro General Pico have won from the last 8 games at Home in the Federal A Zona 1 4, draws in 2 games and lost 2. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 10 to 5 goals and get 14 points.

Club Villa Mitre (4-3-1 and 8:4 goals)
Club Villa Mitre have won from the last 8 games at Home in the Federal A Zona 1 4, draws in 3 games and lost 1. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 4 goals and get 15 points.

Federal A Zona 1 Form As A Guest

Ferro General Pico (2-3-3 and 8:12 goals)
Ferro General Pico have won from the last 8 games away in the Federal A Zona 1 2, draws in 3 games and lost 3. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 12 goals and get 9 points.

Club Villa Mitre (2-5-1 and 8:7 goals)
Club Villa Mitre have won from the last 8 games away in the Federal A Zona 1 2, draws in 5 games and lost 1. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 7 goals and get 11 points.

Federal A Zona 1 Form Total As Guest Or Host

Ferro General Pico (6-5-5 and 18:17 goals)
Ferro General Pico have won from the last 16 games overall in the Federal A Zona 1 6, draws in 5 games and lost 5. In this 16 games they have a goal difference from 18 to 17 goals and get 23 points.

Club Villa Mitre (6-8-2 and 16:11 goals)
Club Villa Mitre have won from the last 16 games overall in the Federal A Zona 1 6, draws in 8 games and lost 2. In this 16 games they have a goal difference from 16 to 11 goals and get 26 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Federal A Zona 1)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Ferro General Pico
Ferro General Pico won the last 6 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Club Villa Mitre
Club Villa Mitre won the last 7 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Ferro General Pico
Ferro General Pico won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 6 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Club Villa Mitre
Club Villa Mitre won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 6 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Federal A Zona 1)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 8 games as Home Team Ferro General Pico played 3 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

In the last 8 games as Home Team Club Villa Mitre played 2 games Over 2.5 and 6 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 8 games as Away Team Ferro General Pico played 3 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

In the last 8 games as Away Team Club Villa Mitre played 8 games Over 2.5 and 6 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 16 games overall in the Federal A Zona 1 Ferro General Pico played 6 games Over 2.5 and 10 games under 2.5

In the last 16 games overall in the Federal A Zona 1 Club Villa Mitre played 16 games Over 2.5 and 12 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Federal A Zona 1)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win