de
Home » H2H

Ismaily SC vs. El Ittihad Al Sakandary Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-01-13 16:00:00

Last 10 Results from Ismaily SC and the last 10 Results from El Ittihad Al Sakandary

Ismaily SC
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-22
H
Al Asyoty Sport
1-1
18-01-17
G
Arab Contractors
2-0
18-01-13
H
El Ittihad Al Sakandary
0-0
18-01-09
G
Al Nasr
2-3
17-12-27
H
AL rgaa
5-0
17-12-23
G
Misr El-Maqasha
1-4
17-12-19
H
El Geish
1-1
17-12-14
G
El Zamalek
0-1
17-12-03
H
Petrojet
0-0
17-11-29
G
Wadi Degla FC
1-2
El Ittihad Al Sakandary
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-28
G
Al Asyoty Sport
1-1
18-01-22
H
Arab Contractors
1-1
18-01-17
H
Al Nasr
3-0
18-01-13
G
Ismaily SC
0-0
18-01-04
G
AL rgaa
0-0
17-12-29
H
Misr El-Maqasha
2-2
17-12-25
G
El Geish
0-0
17-12-20
H
El Zamalek
0-2
17-12-15
G
Petrojet
2-0
17-12-03
H
Wadi Degla FC
4-0

History between Ismaily SC and El Ittihad Al Sakandary in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
18-01-13
Ismaily SC
El Ittihad Al Sakandary
0-0
First Division
17-09-09
El Ittihad Al Sakandary
Ismaily SC
2-4
First Division
17-07-10
El Ittihad Al Sakandary
Ismaily SC
0-1
Premier League
16-12-30
Ismaily SC
El Ittihad Al Sakandary
1-1
Premier League
16-03-15
Ismaily SC
El Ittihad Al Sakandary
0-1
Premier League
15-11-12
El Ittihad Al Sakandary
Ismaily SC
0-5
Premier League
15-05-06
Ismaily SC
El Ittihad Al Sakandary
1-1
Premier League
14-11-22
El Ittihad Al Sakandary
Ismaily SC
1-1
Premier League
13-04-25
Ismaily SC
El Ittihad Al Sakandary
1-1
Premier League Group 2
13-02-08
El Ittihad Al Sakandary
Ismaily SC
0-1
Premier League Group 2

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Ismaily SC vs. El Ittihad Al Sakandary

In the last 20 games Ismaily SC played 7 games Over 2.5.
Ismaily SC have an Goal difference from 6:1 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 21 games El Ittihad Al Sakandary played 7 games Over 2.5.
El Ittihad Al Sakandary have an Goal difference from 6:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 34.17% chance that Ismaily SC and El Ittihad Al Sakandary scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Ismaily SC vs. El Ittihad Al Sakandary

Ismaily SC 5-4-1
In last 10 games Ismaily SC won 5 games, lost 1 games and played 4 games draw

El Ittihad Al Sakandary 2-6-2
In last 10 games El Ittihad Al Sakandary won 2 games, lost 2 games and played 6 games draw.

Ismaily SC - El Ittihad Al Sakandary (35-50-15)
In this game the chance that Ismaily SC wins is 35%, the chance for a draw is 50% and the chance for El Ittihad Al Sakandary to win this game is 15%

Form in last 6 Games from Ismaily SC and El Ittihad Al Sakandary

Last 6 Events At Home

Ismaily SC (1-2-0 and 6:1 goals)
Ismaily SC have won from the last 3 games at home 1, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 1 goals and get 5 points.

El Ittihad Al Sakandary (1-2-0 and 6:3 goals)
El Ittihad Al Sakandary have won from the last 3 games at home 1, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 3 goals and get 5 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Ismaily SC (2-0-1 and 7:5 goals)
Ismaily SC have won from the last 3 games away 2, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 5 goals and get 6 points.

El Ittihad Al Sakandary (0-3-0 and 1:1 goals)
El Ittihad Al Sakandary have won from the last 3 games away 0, draws in 3 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 1 goals and get 3 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Ismaily SC (3-2-1 and 13:6 goals)
Ismaily SC have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 13 to 6 goals and get 11 points.

El Ittihad Al Sakandary (1-5-0 and 7:4 goals)
El Ittihad Al Sakandary has won from the last 6 games overall 1, draws in 5 games and lost 0. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 4 goals and get 8 points.

Form in First Division from Ismaily SC and El Ittihad Al Sakandary

First Division Form As A Host

Ismaily SC (3-6-1 and 12:7 goals)
Ismaily SC have won from the last 10 games at Home in the First Division 3, draws in 6 games and lost 1. In this 10 games they have a goal difference from 12 to 7 goals and get 15 points.

El Ittihad Al Sakandary (3-4-3 and 16:12 goals)
El Ittihad Al Sakandary have won from the last 10 games at Home in the First Division 3, draws in 4 games and lost 3. In this 10 games they have a goal difference from 16 to 12 goals and get 13 points.

First Division Form As A Guest

Ismaily SC (9-0-1 and 20:9 goals)
Ismaily SC have won from the last 10 games away in the First Division 9, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 10 games they have a goal difference from 20 to 9 goals and get 27 points.

El Ittihad Al Sakandary (1-6-4 and 9:15 goals)
El Ittihad Al Sakandary have won from the last 11 games away in the First Division 1, draws in 6 games and lost 4. In this 11 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 15 goals and get 9 points.

First Division Form Total As Guest Or Host

Ismaily SC (12-6-2 and 32:16 goals)
Ismaily SC have won from the last 20 games overall in the First Division 12, draws in 6 games and lost 2. In this 20 games they have a goal difference from 32 to 16 goals and get 42 points.

El Ittihad Al Sakandary (4-10-7 and 25:27 goals)
El Ittihad Al Sakandary have won from the last 21 games overall in the First Division 4, draws in 10 games and lost 7. In this 21 games they have a goal difference from 25 to 27 goals and get 22 points.

Handicap 0-1 (First Division)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Ismaily SC
Ismaily SC won the last 9 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

El Ittihad Al Sakandary
El Ittihad Al Sakandary won the last 7 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Ismaily SC
Ismaily SC won the last 3 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 6 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as away Team.

El Ittihad Al Sakandary
El Ittihad Al Sakandary won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 10 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (First Division)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 10 games as Home Team Ismaily SC played 2 games Over 2.5 and 8 games under 2.5

In the last 10 games as Home Team El Ittihad Al Sakandary played 4 games Over 2.5 and 6 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 10 games as Away Team Ismaily SC played 5 games Over 2.5 and 8 games under 2.5

In the last 11 games as Away Team El Ittihad Al Sakandary played 11 games Over 2.5 and 8 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 20 games overall in the First Division Ismaily SC played 7 games Over 2.5 and 13 games under 2.5

In the last 21 games overall in the First Division El Ittihad Al Sakandary played 21 games Over 2.5 and 14 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (First Division)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win