de
Home » H2H

Al Nasr vs. Tanta Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-01-13 18:30:00

Last 10 Results from Al Nasr and the last 10 Results from Tanta

Al Nasr
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-17
G
El Ittihad Al Sakandary
3-0
18-01-13
H
Tanta
1-2
18-01-09
H
Ismaily SC
2-3
18-01-02
H
Al Ahly
0-4
17-12-27
G
ENPPI
1-1
17-12-23
G
AL rgaa
0-0
17-12-18
H
Al Masry
2-3
17-12-14
G
Misr El-Maqasha
1-4
17-12-04
H
El Dakhleya
0-0
17-11-27
G
El Geish
1-3
Tanta
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-19
H
Smouha SC
1-0
18-01-13
G
Al Nasr
1-2
18-01-05
H
ENPPI
0-1
17-12-28
G
Al Masry
6-3
17-12-23
H
El Dakhleya
1-2
17-12-19
G
El Entag El Harby
1-0
17-12-15
H
Al Ahly
1-1
17-12-02
G
Al Asyoty Sport
2-1
17-11-28
H
Arab Contractors
0-1
17-11-21
G
El Ittihad Al Sakandary
1-1

History between Al Nasr and Tanta in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
18-01-13
Al Nasr
Tanta
1-2
First Division
17-09-09
Tanta
Al Nasr
0-0
First Division

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Al Nasr vs. Tanta

In the last 19 games Al Nasr played 11 games Over 2.5.
Al Nasr have an Goal difference from 3:9 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 19 games Tanta played 6 games Over 2.5.
Tanta have an Goal difference from 2:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 44.74% chance that Al Nasr and Tanta scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Al Nasr vs. Tanta

Al Nasr 2-3-5
In last 10 games Al Nasr won 2 games, lost 5 games and played 3 games draw

Tanta 2-2-6
In last 10 games Tanta won 2 games, lost 6 games and played 2 games draw.

Al Nasr - Tanta (40-25-35)
In this game the chance that Al Nasr wins is 40%, the chance for a draw is 25% and the chance for Tanta to win this game is 35%

Form in last 6 Games from Al Nasr and Tanta

Last 6 Events At Home

Al Nasr (0-0-3 and 3:9 goals)
Al Nasr have won from the last 3 games at home 0, draws in 0 games and lost 3. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 9 goals and get 0 points.

Tanta (3-0-0 and 2:3 goals)
Tanta have won from the last 3 games at home 3, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 3 goals and get 9 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Al Nasr (0-2-1 and 1:4 goals)
Al Nasr have won from the last 3 games away 0, draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 4 goals and get 2 points.

Tanta (1-0-2 and 5:8 goals)
Tanta have won from the last 3 games away 1, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 8 goals and get 3 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Al Nasr (0-2-4 and 4:13 goals)
Al Nasr have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 2 games and lost 4. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 13 goals and get 2 points.

Tanta (4-0-2 and 7:11 goals)
Tanta has won from the last 6 games overall 4, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 11 goals and get 12 points.

Form in First Division from Al Nasr and Tanta

First Division Form As A Host

Al Nasr (0-2-7 and 10:20 goals)
Al Nasr have won from the last 9 games at Home in the First Division 0, draws in 2 games and lost 7. In this 9 games they have a goal difference from 10 to 20 goals and get 2 points.

Tanta (2-4-4 and 10:11 goals)
Tanta have won from the last 10 games at Home in the First Division 2, draws in 4 games and lost 4. In this 10 games they have a goal difference from 10 to 11 goals and get 10 points.

First Division Form As A Guest

Al Nasr (2-5-3 and 11:12 goals)
Al Nasr have won from the last 10 games away in the First Division 2, draws in 5 games and lost 3. In this 10 games they have a goal difference from 11 to 12 goals and get 11 points.

Tanta (2-3-4 and 9:14 goals)
Tanta have won from the last 9 games away in the First Division 2, draws in 3 games and lost 4. In this 9 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 14 goals and get 9 points.

First Division Form Total As Guest Or Host

Al Nasr (2-7-10 and 21:32 goals)
Al Nasr have won from the last 19 games overall in the First Division 2, draws in 7 games and lost 10. In this 19 games they have a goal difference from 21 to 32 goals and get 13 points.

Tanta (4-7-8 and 19:25 goals)
Tanta have won from the last 19 games overall in the First Division 4, draws in 7 games and lost 8. In this 19 games they have a goal difference from 19 to 25 goals and get 19 points.

Handicap 0-1 (First Division)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Al Nasr
Al Nasr won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 6 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Tanta
Tanta won the last 6 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 4 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Al Nasr
Al Nasr won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 8 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Tanta
Tanta won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 7 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (First Division)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 9 games as Home Team Al Nasr played 7 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

In the last 10 games as Home Team Tanta played 3 games Over 2.5 and 7 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 10 games as Away Team Al Nasr played 4 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

In the last 9 games as Away Team Tanta played 9 games Over 2.5 and 6 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 19 games overall in the First Division Al Nasr played 11 games Over 2.5 and 8 games under 2.5

In the last 19 games overall in the First Division Tanta played 19 games Over 2.5 and 13 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (First Division)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win