de
Home » H2H

Misr El-Maqasha vs. Al Asyoty Sport Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-01-13 13:30:00

Last 10 Results from Misr El-Maqasha and the last 10 Results from Al Asyoty Sport

Misr El-Maqasha
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-13
H
Al Asyoty Sport
0-0
18-01-04
H
Arab Contractors
0-2
17-12-29
G
El Ittihad Al Sakandary
2-2
17-12-23
H
Ismaily SC
1-4
17-12-19
G
AL rgaa
1-1
17-12-14
H
Al Nasr
1-4
17-12-10
H
Al Ahly
3-2
17-12-04
H
El Geish
4-0
17-11-27
G
El Zamalek
1-3
17-11-22
H
Petrojet
2-0
Al Asyoty Sport
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-13
G
Misr El-Maqasha
0-0
18-01-09
G
El Geish
2-1
17-12-30
H
El Zamalek
0-1
17-12-24
G
Petrojet
1-2
17-12-20
H
Wadi Degla FC
0-2
17-12-15
G
Smouha SC
1-3
17-12-06
G
Al Ahly
1-0
17-12-02
H
Tanta
2-1
17-11-28
G
ENPPI
0-0
17-11-23
H
Al Masry
1-2

History between Misr El-Maqasha and Al Asyoty Sport in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
18-01-13
Misr El-Maqasha
Al Asyoty Sport
0-0
First Division
17-09-10
Al Asyoty Sport
Misr El-Maqasha
1-1
First Division
15-05-28
Al Asyoty Sport
Misr El-Maqasha
1-2
Premier League
15-01-13
Al Asyoty Sport
Misr El-Maqasha
2-3
Various games

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Misr El-Maqasha vs. Al Asyoty Sport

In the last 18 games Misr El-Maqasha played 11 games Over 2.5.
Misr El-Maqasha have an Goal difference from 2:10 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 18 games Al Asyoty Sport played 7 games Over 2.5.
Al Asyoty Sport have an Goal difference from 0:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 50% chance that Misr El-Maqasha and Al Asyoty Sport scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Misr El-Maqasha vs. Al Asyoty Sport

Misr El-Maqasha 4-3-3
In last 10 games Misr El-Maqasha won 4 games, lost 3 games and played 3 games draw

Al Asyoty Sport 3-2-5
In last 10 games Al Asyoty Sport won 3 games, lost 5 games and played 2 games draw.

Misr El-Maqasha - Al Asyoty Sport (45-25-30)
In this game the chance that Misr El-Maqasha wins is 45%, the chance for a draw is 25% and the chance for Al Asyoty Sport to win this game is 30%

Form in last 6 Games from Misr El-Maqasha and Al Asyoty Sport

Last 6 Events At Home

Misr El-Maqasha (0-1-3 and 2:10 goals)
Misr El-Maqasha have won from the last 2 games at home 0, draws in 1 games and lost 3. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 10 goals and get 1 points.

Al Asyoty Sport (2-0-0 and 0:3 goals)
Al Asyoty Sport have won from the last 2 games at home 2, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 0 to 3 goals and get 6 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Misr El-Maqasha (0-2-0 and 3:3 goals)
Misr El-Maqasha have won from the last 2 games away 0, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 3 goals and get 2 points.

Al Asyoty Sport (2-1-1 and 6:4 goals)
Al Asyoty Sport have won from the last 4 games away 2, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 4 goals and get 7 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Misr El-Maqasha (0-3-3 and 5:13 goals)
Misr El-Maqasha have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 3 games and lost 3. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 13 goals and get 3 points.

Al Asyoty Sport (4-1-1 and 6:7 goals)
Al Asyoty Sport has won from the last 6 games overall 4, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 7 goals and get 13 points.

Form in First Division from Misr El-Maqasha and Al Asyoty Sport

First Division Form As A Host

Misr El-Maqasha (4-1-5 and 15:16 goals)
Misr El-Maqasha have won from the last 10 games at Home in the First Division 4, draws in 1 games and lost 5. In this 10 games they have a goal difference from 15 to 16 goals and get 13 points.

Al Asyoty Sport (2-2-4 and 8:11 goals)
Al Asyoty Sport have won from the last 8 games at Home in the First Division 2, draws in 2 games and lost 4. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 11 goals and get 8 points.

First Division Form As A Guest

Misr El-Maqasha (1-5-2 and 15:15 goals)
Misr El-Maqasha have won from the last 8 games away in the First Division 1, draws in 5 games and lost 2. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 15 to 15 goals and get 8 points.

Al Asyoty Sport (3-3-4 and 10:11 goals)
Al Asyoty Sport have won from the last 10 games away in the First Division 3, draws in 3 games and lost 4. In this 10 games they have a goal difference from 10 to 11 goals and get 12 points.

First Division Form Total As Guest Or Host

Misr El-Maqasha (5-6-7 and 30:31 goals)
Misr El-Maqasha have won from the last 18 games overall in the First Division 5, draws in 6 games and lost 7. In this 18 games they have a goal difference from 30 to 31 goals and get 21 points.

Al Asyoty Sport (5-5-8 and 18:22 goals)
Al Asyoty Sport have won from the last 18 games overall in the First Division 5, draws in 5 games and lost 8. In this 18 games they have a goal difference from 18 to 22 goals and get 20 points.

Handicap 0-1 (First Division)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Misr El-Maqasha
Misr El-Maqasha won the last 5 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 3 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Al Asyoty Sport
Al Asyoty Sport won the last 4 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Misr El-Maqasha
Misr El-Maqasha won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 7 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Al Asyoty Sport
Al Asyoty Sport won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 7 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (First Division)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 10 games as Home Team Misr El-Maqasha played 6 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

In the last 8 games as Home Team Al Asyoty Sport played 3 games Over 2.5 and 5 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 8 games as Away Team Misr El-Maqasha played 5 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

In the last 10 games as Away Team Al Asyoty Sport played 10 games Over 2.5 and 6 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 18 games overall in the First Division Misr El-Maqasha played 11 games Over 2.5 and 7 games under 2.5

In the last 18 games overall in the First Division Al Asyoty Sport played 18 games Over 2.5 and 11 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (First Division)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win