de
Home » H2H

AL rgaa vs. Arab Contractors Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2018-01-13 13:30:00

Last 10 Results from AL rgaa and the last 10 Results from Arab Contractors

AL rgaa
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-13
H
Arab Contractors
1-0
18-01-04
H
El Ittihad Al Sakandary
0-0
17-12-27
G
Ismaily SC
5-0
17-12-23
H
Al Nasr
0-0
17-12-19
H
Misr El-Maqasha
1-1
17-12-13
G
El Geish
2-1
17-12-02
H
El Zamalek
1-1
17-11-27
G
Petrojet
0-1
17-11-22
H
Wadi Degla FC
3-3
17-11-16
G
Smouha SC
1-0
Arab Contractors
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-13
G
AL rgaa
1-0
18-01-04
G
Misr El-Maqasha
0-2
17-12-30
H
El Geish
0-2
17-12-26
G
El Zamalek
1-0
17-12-19
H
Petrojet
2-0
17-12-14
G
Wadi Degla FC
2-0
17-12-03
H
Smouha SC
0-3
17-11-28
G
Tanta
0-1
17-11-23
H
ENPPI
2-2
17-11-18
G
Al Masry
1-0

History between AL rgaa and Arab Contractors in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
18-01-13
AL rgaa
Arab Contractors
1-0
First Division
17-09-08
Arab Contractors
AL rgaa
3-0
First Division
15-05-23
Arab Contractors
AL rgaa
0-1
Premier League

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game AL rgaa vs. Arab Contractors

In the last 18 games AL rgaa played 5 games Over 2.5.
AL rgaa have an Goal difference from 2:1 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 17 games Arab Contractors played 6 games Over 2.5.
Arab Contractors have an Goal difference from 2:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 31.54% chance that AL rgaa and Arab Contractors scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game AL rgaa vs. Arab Contractors

AL rgaa 2-5-3
In last 10 games AL rgaa won 2 games, lost 3 games and played 5 games draw

Arab Contractors 3-1-6
In last 10 games Arab Contractors won 3 games, lost 6 games and played 1 games draw.

AL rgaa - Arab Contractors (40-30-30)
In this game the chance that AL rgaa wins is 40%, the chance for a draw is 30% and the chance for Arab Contractors to win this game is 30%

Form in last 6 Games from AL rgaa and Arab Contractors

Last 6 Events At Home

AL rgaa (1-3-0 and 2:1 goals)
AL rgaa have won from the last 2 games at home 1, draws in 3 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 1 goals and get 6 points.

Arab Contractors (2-0-0 and 2:2 goals)
Arab Contractors have won from the last 2 games at home 2, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 2 goals and get 6 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

AL rgaa (0-0-2 and 1:7 goals)
AL rgaa have won from the last 2 games away 0, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 7 goals and get 0 points.

Arab Contractors (1-0-3 and 2:4 goals)
Arab Contractors have won from the last 4 games away 1, draws in 0 games and lost 3. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 4 goals and get 3 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

AL rgaa (1-3-2 and 3:8 goals)
AL rgaa have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 3 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 8 goals and get 6 points.

Arab Contractors (3-0-3 and 4:6 goals)
Arab Contractors has won from the last 6 games overall 3, draws in 0 games and lost 3. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 6 goals and get 9 points.

Form in First Division from AL rgaa and Arab Contractors

First Division Form As A Host

AL rgaa (1-6-3 and 6:10 goals)
AL rgaa have won from the last 10 games at Home in the First Division 1, draws in 6 games and lost 3. In this 10 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 10 goals and get 9 points.

Arab Contractors (3-2-2 and 11:10 goals)
Arab Contractors have won from the last 7 games at Home in the First Division 3, draws in 2 games and lost 2. In this 7 games they have a goal difference from 11 to 10 goals and get 11 points.

First Division Form As A Guest

AL rgaa (1-0-7 and 3:19 goals)
AL rgaa have won from the last 8 games away in the First Division 1, draws in 0 games and lost 7. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 19 goals and get 3 points.

Arab Contractors (4-2-4 and 10:10 goals)
Arab Contractors have won from the last 10 games away in the First Division 4, draws in 2 games and lost 4. In this 10 games they have a goal difference from 10 to 10 goals and get 14 points.

First Division Form Total As Guest Or Host

AL rgaa (2-6-10 and 9:29 goals)
AL rgaa have won from the last 18 games overall in the First Division 2, draws in 6 games and lost 10. In this 18 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 29 goals and get 12 points.

Arab Contractors (7-4-6 and 21:20 goals)
Arab Contractors have won from the last 17 games overall in the First Division 7, draws in 4 games and lost 6. In this 17 games they have a goal difference from 21 to 20 goals and get 25 points.

Handicap 0-1 (First Division)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

AL rgaa
AL rgaa won the last 7 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Arab Contractors
Arab Contractors won the last 5 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

AL rgaa
AL rgaa won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 7 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Arab Contractors
Arab Contractors won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 3 games and lost 6 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (First Division)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 10 games as Home Team AL rgaa played 1 games Over 2.5 and 9 games under 2.5

In the last 7 games as Home Team Arab Contractors played 4 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 8 games as Away Team AL rgaa played 4 games Over 2.5 and 9 games under 2.5

In the last 10 games as Away Team Arab Contractors played 10 games Over 2.5 and 8 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 18 games overall in the First Division AL rgaa played 5 games Over 2.5 and 13 games under 2.5

In the last 17 games overall in the First Division Arab Contractors played 17 games Over 2.5 and 11 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (First Division)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win