de
Home » H2H

Al Ahly vs. El Ittihad Al Sakandary Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2017-10-12 20:00:00

Last 10 Results from Al Ahly and the last 10 Results from El Ittihad Al Sakandary

Al Ahly
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-10
G
Misr El-Maqasha
3-2
17-12-06
H
Al Asyoty Sport
1-0
17-12-02
H
ENPPI
4-1
17-11-28
G
Al Masry
0-2
17-11-24
H
El Dakhleya
2-0
17-11-20
G
Ismaily SC
0-2
17-11-16
G
El Entag El Harby
1-2
17-11-04
G
WAC Casablanca
1-0
17-10-28
H
WAC Casablanca
1-1
17-10-22
H
Étoile Sportive du Sahel
6-2
El Ittihad Al Sakandary
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-03
H
Wadi Degla FC
4-0
17-11-29
G
Smouha SC
1-1
17-11-21
H
Tanta
1-1
17-11-15
G
ENPPI
2-0
17-11-04
H
Al Masry
0-1
17-10-27
G
El Dakhleya
2-2
17-10-19
H
El Entag El Harby
1-1
17-10-12
G
Al Ahly
2-0
17-09-29
H
Al Asyoty Sport
2-0
17-09-22
G
Arab Contractors
3-2

History between Al Ahly and El Ittihad Al Sakandary in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-10-12
Al Ahly
El Ittihad Al Sakandary
2-0
First Division
17-04-11
El Ittihad Al Sakandary
Al Ahly
0-1
Premier League
16-10-30
Al Ahly
El Ittihad Al Sakandary
2-2
Premier League
16-07-03
Al Ahly
El Ittihad Al Sakandary
1-1
Premier League
16-01-23
El Ittihad Al Sakandary
Al Ahly
0-1
Premier League
15-05-28
El Ittihad Al Sakandary
Al Ahly
0-1
Premier League
14-12-24
Al Ahly
El Ittihad Al Sakandary
1-4
Premier League
14-05-07
El Ittihad Al Sakandary
Al Ahly
0-2
Premier League Group 1
14-02-11
Al Ahly
El Ittihad Al Sakandary
0-0
Premier League Group 1
11-10-28
El Ittihad Al Sakandary
Al Ahly
0-2
Premier League

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Al Ahly vs. El Ittihad Al Sakandary

In the last 10 games Al Ahly played 4 games Over 2.5.
Al Ahly have an Goal difference from 7:1 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 12 games El Ittihad Al Sakandary played 5 games Over 2.5.
El Ittihad Al Sakandary have an Goal difference from 5:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 40.83% chance that Al Ahly and El Ittihad Al Sakandary scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Al Ahly vs. El Ittihad Al Sakandary

Al Ahly 7-1-2
In last 10 games Al Ahly won 7 games, lost 2 games and played 1 games draw

El Ittihad Al Sakandary 2-4-4
In last 10 games El Ittihad Al Sakandary won 2 games, lost 4 games and played 4 games draw.

Al Ahly - El Ittihad Al Sakandary (55-25-20)
In this game the chance that Al Ahly wins is 55%, the chance for a draw is 25% and the chance for El Ittihad Al Sakandary to win this game is 20%

Form in last 6 Games from Al Ahly and El Ittihad Al Sakandary

Last 6 Events At Home

Al Ahly (3-0-0 and 7:1 goals)
Al Ahly have won from the last 3 games at home 3, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 1 goals and get 9 points.

El Ittihad Al Sakandary (2-1-0 and 5:2 goals)
El Ittihad Al Sakandary have won from the last 3 games at home 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 2 goals and get 7 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Al Ahly (2-0-1 and 6:3 goals)
Al Ahly have won from the last 3 games away 2, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 3 goals and get 6 points.

El Ittihad Al Sakandary (0-2-1 and 3:5 goals)
El Ittihad Al Sakandary have won from the last 3 games away 0, draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 5 goals and get 2 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Al Ahly (5-0-1 and 13:4 goals)
Al Ahly have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 13 to 4 goals and get 15 points.

El Ittihad Al Sakandary (2-3-1 and 8:7 goals)
El Ittihad Al Sakandary has won from the last 6 games overall 2, draws in 3 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 7 goals and get 9 points.

Form in CAF Champions League Final Stage from Al Ahly and El Ittihad Al Sakandary

CAF Champions League Final Stage Form As A Host

Al Ahly (5-1-0 and 14:3 goals)
Al Ahly have won from the last 6 games at Home in the CAF Champions League Final Stage 5, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 14 to 3 goals and get 16 points.

El Ittihad Al Sakandary (2-2-2 and 10:7 goals)
El Ittihad Al Sakandary have won from the last 6 games at Home in the CAF Champions League Final Stage 2, draws in 2 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 10 to 7 goals and get 8 points.

CAF Champions League Final Stage Form As A Guest

Al Ahly (3-0-1 and 8:4 goals)
Al Ahly have won from the last 4 games away in the CAF Champions League Final Stage 3, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 4 goals and get 9 points.

El Ittihad Al Sakandary (1-2-3 and 8:12 goals)
El Ittihad Al Sakandary have won from the last 6 games away in the CAF Champions League Final Stage 1, draws in 2 games and lost 3. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 12 goals and get 5 points.

CAF Champions League Final Stage Form Total As Guest Or Host

Al Ahly (8-1-1 and 22:7 goals)
Al Ahly have won from the last 10 games overall in the CAF Champions League Final Stage 8, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 10 games they have a goal difference from 22 to 7 goals and get 25 points.

El Ittihad Al Sakandary (3-4-5 and 18:19 goals)
El Ittihad Al Sakandary have won from the last 12 games overall in the CAF Champions League Final Stage 3, draws in 4 games and lost 5. In this 12 games they have a goal difference from 18 to 19 goals and get 13 points.

Handicap 0-1 (CAF Champions League Final Stage)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Al Ahly
Al Ahly won the last 6 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

El Ittihad Al Sakandary
El Ittihad Al Sakandary won the last 4 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Al Ahly
Al Ahly won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as away Team.

El Ittihad Al Sakandary
El Ittihad Al Sakandary won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 5 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (CAF Champions League Final Stage)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 6 games as Home Team Al Ahly played 2 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

In the last 6 games as Home Team El Ittihad Al Sakandary played 2 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 4 games as Away Team Al Ahly played 2 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

In the last 6 games as Away Team El Ittihad Al Sakandary played 6 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 10 games overall in the CAF Champions League Final Stage Al Ahly played 4 games Over 2.5 and 6 games under 2.5

In the last 12 games overall in the CAF Champions League Final Stage El Ittihad Al Sakandary played 12 games Over 2.5 and 7 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (CAF Champions League Final Stage)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win