de
Home » H2H

Al Masry vs. Misr El-Maqasha Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2017-10-12 17:00:00

Last 10 Results from Al Masry and the last 10 Results from Misr El-Maqasha

Al Masry
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-16
G
Wadi Degla FC
0-0
18-01-05
G
Smouha SC
3-2
17-12-28
H
Tanta
6-3
17-12-22
G
ENPPI
2-1
17-12-18
G
Al Nasr
2-3
17-12-13
H
El Dakhleya
1-1
17-12-04
G
El Entag El Harby
1-1
17-11-28
H
Al Ahly
0-2
17-11-23
G
Al Asyoty Sport
1-2
17-11-18
H
Arab Contractors
1-0
Misr El-Maqasha
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-13
H
Al Asyoty Sport
0-0
18-01-04
H
Arab Contractors
0-2
17-12-29
G
El Ittihad Al Sakandary
2-2
17-12-23
H
Ismaily SC
1-4
17-12-19
G
AL rgaa
1-1
17-12-14
H
Al Nasr
1-4
17-12-10
H
Al Ahly
3-2
17-12-04
H
El Geish
4-0
17-11-27
G
El Zamalek
1-3
17-11-22
H
Petrojet
2-0

History between Al Masry and Misr El-Maqasha in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-10-12
Al Masry
Misr El-Maqasha
3-2
First Division
17-03-23
Misr El-Maqasha
Al Masry
4-2
Premier League
16-10-12
Al Masry
Misr El-Maqasha
0-1
Premier League
16-02-18
Misr El-Maqasha
Al Masry
2-2
Premier League
15-10-25
Al Masry
Misr El-Maqasha
1-1
Premier League
15-05-14
Al Masry
Misr El-Maqasha
1-1
Premier League
14-12-03
Misr El-Maqasha
Al Masry
3-2
Premier League
11-07-07
Misr El-Maqasha
Al Masry
1-1
Premier League
10-12-24
Al Masry
Misr El-Maqasha
1-0
Premier League

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Al Masry vs. Misr El-Maqasha

In the last 18 games Al Masry played 9 games Over 2.5.
Al Masry have an Goal difference from 7:4 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 18 games Misr El-Maqasha played 11 games Over 2.5.
Misr El-Maqasha have an Goal difference from 2:10 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 55.56% chance that Al Masry and Misr El-Maqasha scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Al Masry vs. Misr El-Maqasha

Al Masry 4-3-3
In last 10 games Al Masry won 4 games, lost 3 games and played 3 games draw

Misr El-Maqasha 4-3-3
In last 10 games Misr El-Maqasha won 4 games, lost 3 games and played 3 games draw.

Al Masry - Misr El-Maqasha (35-30-35)
In this game the chance that Al Masry wins is 35%, the chance for a draw is 30% and the chance for Misr El-Maqasha to win this game is 35%

Form in last 6 Games from Al Masry and Misr El-Maqasha

Last 6 Events At Home

Al Masry (1-1-0 and 7:4 goals)
Al Masry have won from the last 4 games at home 1, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 4 goals and get 4 points.

Misr El-Maqasha (3-1-0 and 2:10 goals)
Misr El-Maqasha have won from the last 4 games at home 3, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 10 goals and get 10 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Al Masry (1-1-2 and 6:7 goals)
Al Masry have won from the last 4 games away 1, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 7 goals and get 4 points.

Misr El-Maqasha (0-2-0 and 3:3 goals)
Misr El-Maqasha have won from the last 2 games away 0, draws in 2 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 3 goals and get 2 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Al Masry (2-2-2 and 13:11 goals)
Al Masry have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 2 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 13 to 11 goals and get 8 points.

Misr El-Maqasha (3-3-0 and 5:13 goals)
Misr El-Maqasha has won from the last 6 games overall 3, draws in 3 games and lost 0. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 13 goals and get 12 points.

Form in First Division from Al Masry and Misr El-Maqasha

First Division Form As A Host

Al Masry (4-1-3 and 14:12 goals)
Al Masry have won from the last 8 games at Home in the First Division 4, draws in 1 games and lost 3. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 14 to 12 goals and get 13 points.

Misr El-Maqasha (4-1-5 and 15:16 goals)
Misr El-Maqasha have won from the last 10 games at Home in the First Division 4, draws in 1 games and lost 5. In this 10 games they have a goal difference from 15 to 16 goals and get 13 points.

First Division Form As A Guest

Al Masry (5-3-2 and 15:9 goals)
Al Masry have won from the last 10 games away in the First Division 5, draws in 3 games and lost 2. In this 10 games they have a goal difference from 15 to 9 goals and get 18 points.

Misr El-Maqasha (1-5-2 and 15:15 goals)
Misr El-Maqasha have won from the last 8 games away in the First Division 1, draws in 5 games and lost 2. In this 8 games they have a goal difference from 15 to 15 goals and get 8 points.

First Division Form Total As Guest Or Host

Al Masry (9-4-5 and 29:21 goals)
Al Masry have won from the last 18 games overall in the First Division 9, draws in 4 games and lost 5. In this 18 games they have a goal difference from 29 to 21 goals and get 31 points.

Misr El-Maqasha (5-6-7 and 30:31 goals)
Misr El-Maqasha have won from the last 18 games overall in the First Division 5, draws in 6 games and lost 7. In this 18 games they have a goal difference from 30 to 31 goals and get 21 points.

Handicap 0-1 (First Division)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Al Masry
Al Masry won the last 5 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Misr El-Maqasha
Misr El-Maqasha won the last 5 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 3 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Al Masry
Al Masry won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 4 games and lost 5 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Misr El-Maqasha
Misr El-Maqasha won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 7 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (First Division)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 8 games as Home Team Al Masry played 4 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

In the last 10 games as Home Team Misr El-Maqasha played 6 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 10 games as Away Team Al Masry played 5 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

In the last 8 games as Away Team Misr El-Maqasha played 8 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 18 games overall in the First Division Al Masry played 9 games Over 2.5 and 9 games under 2.5

In the last 18 games overall in the First Division Misr El-Maqasha played 18 games Over 2.5 and 7 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (First Division)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win