de
Home » H2H

Al Asyoty Sport vs. Arab Contractors Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2017-10-12 14:45:00

Last 10 Results from Al Asyoty Sport and the last 10 Results from Arab Contractors

Al Asyoty Sport
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-28
H
El Ittihad Al Sakandary
1-1
18-01-22
G
Ismaily SC
1-1
18-01-17
H
AL rgaa
3-1
18-01-13
G
Misr El-Maqasha
0-0
18-01-09
G
El Geish
2-1
17-12-30
H
El Zamalek
0-1
17-12-24
G
Petrojet
1-2
17-12-20
H
Wadi Degla FC
0-2
17-12-15
G
Smouha SC
1-3
17-12-06
G
Al Ahly
1-0
Arab Contractors
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
18-01-28
H
Al Nasr
2-2
18-01-22
G
El Ittihad Al Sakandary
1-1
18-01-17
H
Ismaily SC
2-0
18-01-13
G
AL rgaa
1-0
18-01-04
G
Misr El-Maqasha
0-2
17-12-30
H
El Geish
0-2
17-12-26
G
El Zamalek
1-0
17-12-19
H
Petrojet
2-0
17-12-14
G
Wadi Degla FC
2-0
17-12-03
H
Smouha SC
0-3

History between Al Asyoty Sport and Arab Contractors in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-10-12
Al Asyoty Sport
Arab Contractors
1-1
First Division
15-06-16
Arab Contractors
Al Asyoty Sport
4-0
Premier League
14-12-27
Al Asyoty Sport
Arab Contractors
1-1
Premier League

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Al Asyoty Sport vs. Arab Contractors

In the last 21 games Al Asyoty Sport played 8 games Over 2.5.
Al Asyoty Sport have an Goal difference from 4:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 20 games Arab Contractors played 7 games Over 2.5.
Arab Contractors have an Goal difference from 4:4 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 36.55% chance that Al Asyoty Sport and Arab Contractors scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Al Asyoty Sport vs. Arab Contractors

Al Asyoty Sport 3-3-4
In last 10 games Al Asyoty Sport won 3 games, lost 4 games and played 3 games draw

Arab Contractors 3-2-5
In last 10 games Arab Contractors won 3 games, lost 5 games and played 2 games draw.

Al Asyoty Sport - Arab Contractors (40-25-35)
In this game the chance that Al Asyoty Sport wins is 40%, the chance for a draw is 25% and the chance for Arab Contractors to win this game is 35%

Form in last 6 Games from Al Asyoty Sport and Arab Contractors

Last 6 Events At Home

Al Asyoty Sport (1-1-1 and 4:3 goals)
Al Asyoty Sport have won from the last 3 games at home 1, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 3 goals and get 4 points.

Arab Contractors (2-1-0 and 4:4 goals)
Arab Contractors have won from the last 3 games at home 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 4 goals and get 7 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Al Asyoty Sport (0-2-1 and 2:3 goals)
Al Asyoty Sport have won from the last 3 games away 0, draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 3 goals and get 2 points.

Arab Contractors (1-1-1 and 3:2 goals)
Arab Contractors have won from the last 3 games away 1, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 2 goals and get 4 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Al Asyoty Sport (1-3-2 and 6:6 goals)
Al Asyoty Sport have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 3 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 6 goals and get 6 points.

Arab Contractors (3-2-1 and 7:6 goals)
Arab Contractors has won from the last 6 games overall 3, draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 6 goals and get 11 points.

Form in First Division from Al Asyoty Sport and Arab Contractors

First Division Form As A Host

Al Asyoty Sport (3-3-4 and 12:13 goals)
Al Asyoty Sport have won from the last 10 games at Home in the First Division 3, draws in 3 games and lost 4. In this 10 games they have a goal difference from 12 to 13 goals and get 12 points.

Arab Contractors (4-3-2 and 15:12 goals)
Arab Contractors have won from the last 9 games at Home in the First Division 4, draws in 3 games and lost 2. In this 9 games they have a goal difference from 15 to 12 goals and get 15 points.

First Division Form As A Guest

Al Asyoty Sport (3-4-4 and 11:12 goals)
Al Asyoty Sport have won from the last 11 games away in the First Division 3, draws in 4 games and lost 4. In this 11 games they have a goal difference from 11 to 12 goals and get 13 points.

Arab Contractors (4-3-4 and 11:11 goals)
Arab Contractors have won from the last 11 games away in the First Division 4, draws in 3 games and lost 4. In this 11 games they have a goal difference from 11 to 11 goals and get 15 points.

First Division Form Total As Guest Or Host

Al Asyoty Sport (6-7-8 and 23:25 goals)
Al Asyoty Sport have won from the last 21 games overall in the First Division 6, draws in 7 games and lost 8. In this 21 games they have a goal difference from 23 to 25 goals and get 25 points.

Arab Contractors (8-6-6 and 26:23 goals)
Arab Contractors have won from the last 20 games overall in the First Division 8, draws in 6 games and lost 6. In this 20 games they have a goal difference from 26 to 23 goals and get 30 points.

Handicap 0-1 (First Division)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Al Asyoty Sport
Al Asyoty Sport won the last 6 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Arab Contractors
Arab Contractors won the last 7 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Al Asyoty Sport
Al Asyoty Sport won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 8 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Arab Contractors
Arab Contractors won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 3 games and lost 7 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (First Division)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 10 games as Home Team Al Asyoty Sport played 4 games Over 2.5 and 6 games under 2.5

In the last 9 games as Home Team Arab Contractors played 5 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 11 games as Away Team Al Asyoty Sport played 4 games Over 2.5 and 6 games under 2.5

In the last 11 games as Away Team Arab Contractors played 11 games Over 2.5 and 9 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 21 games overall in the First Division Al Asyoty Sport played 8 games Over 2.5 and 13 games under 2.5

In the last 20 games overall in the First Division Arab Contractors played 20 games Over 2.5 and 13 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (First Division)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win