de
Home » H2H

Al-Tadhamon vs. Al-Jahra Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2017-10-12 16:50:00

Last 10 Results from Al-Tadhamon and the last 10 Results from Al-Jahra

Al-Tadhamon
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-11-03
H
Al-Quadsia
1-5
17-10-26
H
Al-Arabi
1-1
17-10-20
G
Al-Kuwait
8-1
17-10-12
H
Al-Jahra
2-2
17-09-28
G
Al Nasr
4-0
17-09-21
G
Al-Salmiyah
2-1
17-09-14
H
Kazma
2-2
17-05-24
G
Al Nasr
1-0
17-05-21
H
Kazma
3-6
17-05-15
G
Al-Jahra
1-1
Al-Jahra
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-11-03
G
Al-Salmiyah
2-1
17-10-27
G
Kazma
2-2
17-10-20
H
Al-Quadsia
3-1
17-10-12
G
Al-Tadhamon
2-2
17-09-29
H
Al-Kuwait
0-1
17-09-22
H
Al-Arabi
2-1
17-09-15
G
Al Nasr
1-2
17-05-21
H
Burgan SC
2-2
17-05-15
H
Al-Tadhamon
1-1
17-05-10
G
Al-Arabi
3-0

History between Al-Tadhamon and Al-Jahra in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-10-12
Al-Tadhamon
Al-Jahra
2-2
First Division
17-05-15
Al-Jahra
Al-Tadhamon
1-1
First Division
17-03-01
Al-Tadhamon
Al-Jahra
1-4
First Division
15-03-15
Al-Jahra
Al-Tadhamon
1-1
Various games
15-02-09
Al-Tadhamon
Al-Jahra
1-3
First Division
14-03-28
Al-Jahra
Al-Tadhamon
1-0
First Division
13-11-22
Al-Tadhamon
Al-Jahra
2-3
First Division
07-12-23
Al-Jahra
Al-Tadhamon
1-1
First Division
07-10-16
Al-Tadhamon
Al-Jahra
2-1
First Division

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Al-Tadhamon vs. Al-Jahra

In the last 7 games Al-Tadhamon played 6 games Over 2.5.
Al-Tadhamon have an Goal difference from 4:8 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 7 games Al-Jahra played 6 games Over 2.5.
Al-Jahra have an Goal difference from 5:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 85.71% chance that Al-Tadhamon and Al-Jahra scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Al-Tadhamon vs. Al-Jahra

Al-Tadhamon 0-4-6
In last 10 games Al-Tadhamon won 0 games, lost 6 games and played 4 games draw

Al-Jahra 3-4-3
In last 10 games Al-Jahra won 3 games, lost 3 games and played 4 games draw.

Al-Tadhamon - Al-Jahra (15-40-45)
In this game the chance that Al-Tadhamon wins is 15%, the chance for a draw is 40% and the chance for Al-Jahra to win this game is 45%

Form in last 6 Games from Al-Tadhamon and Al-Jahra

Last 6 Events At Home

Al-Tadhamon (0-2-1 and 4:8 goals)
Al-Tadhamon have won from the last 3 games at home 0, draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 8 goals and get 2 points.

Al-Jahra (3-0-0 and 5:3 goals)
Al-Jahra have won from the last 3 games at home 3, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 3 goals and get 9 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Al-Tadhamon (0-0-3 and 2:14 goals)
Al-Tadhamon have won from the last 3 games away 0, draws in 0 games and lost 3. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 14 goals and get 0 points.

Al-Jahra (0-2-1 and 5:6 goals)
Al-Jahra have won from the last 3 games away 0, draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 6 goals and get 2 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Al-Tadhamon (0-2-4 and 6:22 goals)
Al-Tadhamon have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 2 games and lost 4. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 22 goals and get 2 points.

Al-Jahra (3-2-1 and 10:9 goals)
Al-Jahra has won from the last 6 games overall 3, draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 10 to 9 goals and get 11 points.

Form in First Division from Al-Tadhamon and Al-Jahra

First Division Form As A Host

Al-Tadhamon (0-3-1 and 6:10 goals)
Al-Tadhamon have won from the last 4 games at Home in the First Division 0, draws in 3 games and lost 1. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 10 goals and get 3 points.

Al-Jahra (2-0-1 and 5:3 goals)
Al-Jahra have won from the last 3 games at Home in the First Division 2, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 3 goals and get 6 points.

First Division Form As A Guest

Al-Tadhamon (0-0-3 and 2:14 goals)
Al-Tadhamon have won from the last 3 games away in the First Division 0, draws in 0 games and lost 3. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 14 goals and get 0 points.

Al-Jahra (1-2-1 and 7:7 goals)
Al-Jahra have won from the last 4 games away in the First Division 1, draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 7 goals and get 5 points.

First Division Form Total As Guest Or Host

Al-Tadhamon (0-3-4 and 8:24 goals)
Al-Tadhamon have won from the last 7 games overall in the First Division 0, draws in 3 games and lost 4. In this 7 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 24 goals and get 3 points.

Al-Jahra (3-2-2 and 12:10 goals)
Al-Jahra have won from the last 7 games overall in the First Division 3, draws in 2 games and lost 2. In this 7 games they have a goal difference from 12 to 10 goals and get 11 points.

Handicap 0-1 (First Division)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Al-Tadhamon
Al-Tadhamon won the last 3 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Al-Jahra
Al-Jahra won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Al-Tadhamon
Al-Tadhamon won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 3 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Al-Jahra
Al-Jahra won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 3 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (First Division)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 4 games as Home Team Al-Tadhamon played 3 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

In the last 3 games as Home Team Al-Jahra played 2 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 3 games as Away Team Al-Tadhamon played 3 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

In the last 4 games as Away Team Al-Jahra played 4 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 7 games overall in the First Division Al-Tadhamon played 6 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

In the last 7 games overall in the First Division Al-Jahra played 7 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (First Division)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win