de
Home » H2H

Al-Quadsia vs. Al Nasr Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2017-10-14 16:50:00

Last 10 Results from Al-Quadsia and the last 10 Results from Al Nasr

Al-Quadsia
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-11-03
G
Al-Tadhamon
1-5
17-10-27
H
Al-Kuwait
0-1
17-10-20
G
Al-Jahra
3-1
17-10-14
H
Al Nasr
1-1
17-09-28
H
Al-Salmiyah
2-2
17-09-21
G
Kazma
0-2
17-09-15
G
Al-Arabi
2-2
17-05-25
H
Khaitan SC
4-0
17-05-21
G
Al-Kuwait
1-3
17-05-15
H
Al Yarmouk Kuwait
4-0
Al Nasr
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-11-02
G
Al-Arabi
3-1
17-10-26
H
Al-Salmiyah
1-0
17-10-19
G
Kazma
2-0
17-10-14
G
Al-Quadsia
1-1
17-09-28
H
Al-Tadhamon
4-0
17-09-22
G
Al-Kuwait
4-1
17-09-15
H
Al-Jahra
1-2
17-05-24
H
Al-Tadhamon
1-0
17-05-21
G
Al-Arabi
1-4
17-05-16
H
Al Sahel SC
2-0

History between Al-Quadsia and Al Nasr in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-10-14
Al-Quadsia
Al Nasr
1-1
First Division
17-04-17
Al Nasr
Al-Quadsia
0-1
First Division
16-12-02
Al-Quadsia
Al Nasr
0-1
First Division
16-03-12
Al-Quadsia
Al Nasr
4-0
First Division
15-12-04
Al Nasr
Al-Quadsia
0-6
First Division
15-02-28
Al Nasr
Al-Quadsia
1-2
First Division
14-04-26
Al-Quadsia
Al Nasr
1-0
First Division
13-12-20
Al Nasr
Al-Quadsia
1-3
First Division
13-03-09
Al Nasr
Al-Quadsia
2-1
First Division
12-11-08
Al Nasr
Al-Quadsia
0-3
First Division

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Al-Quadsia vs. Al Nasr

In the last 7 games Al-Quadsia played 4 games Over 2.5.
Al-Quadsia have an Goal difference from 3:4 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 7 games Al Nasr played 4 games Over 2.5.
Al Nasr have an Goal difference from 5:0 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 57.14% chance that Al-Quadsia and Al Nasr scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Al-Quadsia vs. Al Nasr

Al-Quadsia 5-3-2
In last 10 games Al-Quadsia won 5 games, lost 2 games and played 3 games draw

Al Nasr 5-1-4
In last 10 games Al Nasr won 5 games, lost 4 games and played 1 games draw.

Al-Quadsia - Al Nasr (45-20-35)
In this game the chance that Al-Quadsia wins is 45%, the chance for a draw is 20% and the chance for Al Nasr to win this game is 35%

Form in last 6 Games from Al-Quadsia and Al Nasr

Last 6 Events At Home

Al-Quadsia (0-2-1 and 3:4 goals)
Al-Quadsia have won from the last 3 games at home 0, draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 4 goals and get 2 points.

Al Nasr (2-0-0 and 5:0 goals)
Al Nasr have won from the last 2 games at home 2, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 0 goals and get 6 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Al-Quadsia (2-0-1 and 8:4 goals)
Al-Quadsia have won from the last 3 games away 2, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 4 goals and get 6 points.

Al Nasr (0-1-3 and 3:10 goals)
Al Nasr have won from the last 4 games away 0, draws in 1 games and lost 3. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 10 goals and get 1 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Al-Quadsia (2-2-2 and 11:8 goals)
Al-Quadsia have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 2 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 11 to 8 goals and get 8 points.

Al Nasr (2-1-3 and 8:10 goals)
Al Nasr has won from the last 6 games overall 2, draws in 1 games and lost 3. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 10 goals and get 7 points.

Form in First Division from Al-Quadsia and Al Nasr

First Division Form As A Host

Al-Quadsia (0-2-1 and 3:4 goals)
Al-Quadsia have won from the last 3 games at Home in the First Division 0, draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 4 goals and get 2 points.

Al Nasr (2-0-1 and 6:2 goals)
Al Nasr have won from the last 3 games at Home in the First Division 2, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 2 goals and get 6 points.

First Division Form As A Guest

Al-Quadsia (2-1-1 and 10:6 goals)
Al-Quadsia have won from the last 4 games away in the First Division 2, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 10 to 6 goals and get 7 points.

Al Nasr (0-1-3 and 3:10 goals)
Al Nasr have won from the last 4 games away in the First Division 0, draws in 1 games and lost 3. In this 4 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 10 goals and get 1 points.

First Division Form Total As Guest Or Host

Al-Quadsia (2-3-2 and 13:10 goals)
Al-Quadsia have won from the last 7 games overall in the First Division 2, draws in 3 games and lost 2. In this 7 games they have a goal difference from 13 to 10 goals and get 9 points.

Al Nasr (2-1-4 and 9:12 goals)
Al Nasr have won from the last 7 games overall in the First Division 2, draws in 1 games and lost 4. In this 7 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 12 goals and get 7 points.

Handicap 0-1 (First Division)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Al-Quadsia
Al-Quadsia won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Al Nasr
Al Nasr won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Al-Quadsia
Al-Quadsia won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Al Nasr
Al Nasr won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 4 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (First Division)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 3 games as Home Team Al-Quadsia played 1 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

In the last 3 games as Home Team Al Nasr played 2 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 4 games as Away Team Al-Quadsia played 3 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

In the last 4 games as Away Team Al Nasr played 4 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 7 games overall in the First Division Al-Quadsia played 4 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

In the last 7 games overall in the First Division Al Nasr played 7 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (First Division)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win