de
Home » H2H

Real Sociedad vs. Zenit Petersburg Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2017-12-07 21:05:00

Last 10 Results from Real Sociedad and the last 10 Results from Zenit Petersburg

Real Sociedad
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-10
H
Málaga CF
0-2
17-12-07
H
Zenit Petersburg
1-3
17-12-02
G
Atlético Madrid
2-1
17-11-29
H
Lleida Esportiu
2-3
17-11-26
H
Las Palmas
2-2
17-11-23
G
Rosenborg
0-1
17-11-17
G
Girona
1-1
17-11-05
H
Eibar
3-1
17-11-02
H
Vardar Skopje
3-0
17-10-29
G
Getafe
2-1
Zenit Petersburg
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-11
G
Terek Grozni
0-0
17-12-07
G
Real Sociedad
1-3
17-12-02
H
Ural SR
2-1
17-11-27
G
Spartak Moscow
3-1
17-11-23
H
Vardar Skopje
2-1
17-11-19
H
Tosno
5-0
17-11-05
G
Rubin Kazan
0-0
17-11-02
G
Rosenborg
1-1
17-10-29
H
FC Lokomotiv Moscow
0-3
17-10-22
G
CSKA Moscow
0-0

History between Real Sociedad and Zenit Petersburg in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-12-07
Real Sociedad
Zenit Petersburg
1-3
Europa League Group L
17-09-28
Zenit Petersburg
Real Sociedad
3-1
Europa League Group L

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Real Sociedad vs. Zenit Petersburg

In the last 6 games Real Sociedad played 5 games Over 2.5.
Real Sociedad have an Goal difference from 5:10 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 6 games Zenit Petersburg played 5 games Over 2.5.
Zenit Petersburg have an Goal difference from 9:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 83.33% chance that Real Sociedad and Zenit Petersburg scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Real Sociedad vs. Zenit Petersburg

Real Sociedad 3-2-5
In last 10 games Real Sociedad won 3 games, lost 5 games and played 2 games draw

Zenit Petersburg 4-4-2
In last 10 games Zenit Petersburg won 4 games, lost 2 games and played 4 games draw.

Real Sociedad - Zenit Petersburg (25-30-45)
In this game the chance that Real Sociedad wins is 25%, the chance for a draw is 30% and the chance for Zenit Petersburg to win this game is 45%

Form in last 6 Games from Real Sociedad and Zenit Petersburg

Last 6 Events At Home

Real Sociedad (0-1-3 and 5:10 goals)
Real Sociedad have won from the last 2 games at home 0, draws in 1 games and lost 3. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 10 goals and get 1 points.

Zenit Petersburg (3-0-0 and 9:2 goals)
Zenit Petersburg have won from the last 3 games at home 3, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 2 goals and get 9 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Real Sociedad (1-0-1 and 2:2 goals)
Real Sociedad have won from the last 2 games away 1, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 2 goals and get 3 points.

Zenit Petersburg (1-1-1 and 4:4 goals)
Zenit Petersburg have won from the last 3 games away 1, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 4 goals and get 4 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Real Sociedad (1-1-4 and 7:12 goals)
Real Sociedad have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 1 games and lost 4. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 12 goals and get 4 points.

Zenit Petersburg (4-1-1 and 13:6 goals)
Zenit Petersburg has won from the last 6 games overall 4, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 13 to 6 goals and get 13 points.

Form in Europa League Group L from Real Sociedad and Zenit Petersburg

Europa League Group L Form As A Host

Real Sociedad (2-0-1 and 8:3 goals)
Real Sociedad have won from the last 3 games at Home in the Europa League Group L 2, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 3 goals and get 6 points.

Zenit Petersburg (3-0-0 and 8:3 goals)
Zenit Petersburg have won from the last 3 games at Home in the Europa League Group L 3, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 3 goals and get 9 points.

Europa League Group L Form As A Guest

Real Sociedad (2-0-1 and 8:3 goals)
Real Sociedad have won from the last 3 games away in the Europa League Group L 2, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 3 goals and get 6 points.

Zenit Petersburg (2-1-0 and 9:2 goals)
Zenit Petersburg have won from the last 3 games away in the Europa League Group L 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 9 to 2 goals and get 7 points.

Europa League Group L Form Total As Guest Or Host

Real Sociedad (4-0-2 and 16:6 goals)
Real Sociedad have won from the last 6 games overall in the Europa League Group L 4, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 16 to 6 goals and get 12 points.

Zenit Petersburg (5-1-0 and 17:5 goals)
Zenit Petersburg have won from the last 6 games overall in the Europa League Group L 5, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 17 to 5 goals and get 16 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Europa League Group L)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Real Sociedad
Real Sociedad won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Zenit Petersburg
Zenit Petersburg won the last 3 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Real Sociedad
Real Sociedad won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Zenit Petersburg
Zenit Petersburg won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Europa League Group L)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 3 games as Home Team Real Sociedad played 3 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 3 games as Home Team Zenit Petersburg played 3 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 3 games as Away Team Real Sociedad played 2 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

In the last 3 games as Away Team Zenit Petersburg played 3 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 6 games overall in the Europa League Group L Real Sociedad played 5 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

In the last 6 games overall in the Europa League Group L Zenit Petersburg played 6 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Europa League Group L)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win