de
Home » H2H

Vardar Skopje vs. Rosenborg Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2017-12-07 21:05:00

Last 10 Results from Vardar Skopje and the last 10 Results from Rosenborg

Vardar Skopje
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-10
H
FC Academy Pandev
3-1
17-12-07
H
Rosenborg
1-1
17-12-03
G
FK Korzo
2-0
17-11-26
G
FC Academy Pandev
0-2
17-11-23
G
Zenit Petersburg
2-1
17-11-19
H
Pelister
1-0
17-11-16
G
Renova
2-5
17-11-05
H
FK Skopje
3-0
17-11-02
G
Real Sociedad
3-0
17-10-29
G
Sileks
0-0
Rosenborg
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-07
G
Vardar Skopje
1-1
17-11-26
G
Odd Grenland
1-0
17-11-23
H
Real Sociedad
0-1
17-11-19
H
Viking
2-0
17-11-05
G
Aalesund
2-1
17-11-02
H
Zenit Petersburg
1-1
17-10-29
H
Stabæk
0-0
17-10-22
G
SK Brann
0-3
17-10-19
G
Zenit Petersburg
3-1
17-10-14
G
Tromsø
0-3

History between Vardar Skopje and Rosenborg in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-12-07
Vardar Skopje
Rosenborg
1-1
Europa League Group L
17-09-28
Rosenborg
Vardar Skopje
3-1
Europa League Group L

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Vardar Skopje vs. Rosenborg

In the last 6 games Vardar Skopje played 5 games Over 2.5.
Vardar Skopje have an Goal difference from 5:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 6 games Rosenborg played 3 games Over 2.5.
Rosenborg have an Goal difference from 3:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 66.67% chance that Vardar Skopje and Rosenborg scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Vardar Skopje vs. Rosenborg

Vardar Skopje 5-2-3
In last 10 games Vardar Skopje won 5 games, lost 3 games and played 2 games draw

Rosenborg 3-3-4
In last 10 games Rosenborg won 3 games, lost 4 games and played 3 games draw.

Vardar Skopje - Rosenborg (45-25-30)
In this game the chance that Vardar Skopje wins is 45%, the chance for a draw is 25% and the chance for Rosenborg to win this game is 30%

Form in last 6 Games from Vardar Skopje and Rosenborg

Last 6 Events At Home

Vardar Skopje (2-1-0 and 5:2 goals)
Vardar Skopje have won from the last 3 games at home 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 2 goals and get 7 points.

Rosenborg (2-1-0 and 3:2 goals)
Rosenborg have won from the last 3 games at home 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 2 goals and get 7 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Vardar Skopje (1-0-2 and 3:4 goals)
Vardar Skopje have won from the last 3 games away 1, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 4 goals and get 3 points.

Rosenborg (0-1-2 and 2:4 goals)
Rosenborg have won from the last 3 games away 0, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 4 goals and get 1 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Vardar Skopje (3-1-2 and 8:6 goals)
Vardar Skopje have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 8 to 6 goals and get 10 points.

Rosenborg (2-2-2 and 5:6 goals)
Rosenborg has won from the last 6 games overall 2, draws in 2 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 6 goals and get 8 points.

Form in Europa League Group L from Vardar Skopje and Rosenborg

Europa League Group L Form As A Host

Vardar Skopje (0-1-2 and 1:12 goals)
Vardar Skopje have won from the last 3 games at Home in the Europa League Group L 0, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 12 goals and get 1 points.

Rosenborg (1-1-1 and 4:3 goals)
Rosenborg have won from the last 3 games at Home in the Europa League Group L 1, draws in 1 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 3 goals and get 4 points.

Europa League Group L Form As A Guest

Vardar Skopje (0-0-3 and 2:8 goals)
Vardar Skopje have won from the last 3 games away in the Europa League Group L 0, draws in 0 games and lost 3. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 8 goals and get 0 points.

Rosenborg (0-1-2 and 2:8 goals)
Rosenborg have won from the last 3 games away in the Europa League Group L 0, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 8 goals and get 1 points.

Europa League Group L Form Total As Guest Or Host

Vardar Skopje (0-1-5 and 3:20 goals)
Vardar Skopje have won from the last 6 games overall in the Europa League Group L 0, draws in 1 games and lost 5. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 20 goals and get 1 points.

Rosenborg (1-2-3 and 6:11 goals)
Rosenborg have won from the last 6 games overall in the Europa League Group L 1, draws in 2 games and lost 3. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 11 goals and get 5 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Europa League Group L)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Vardar Skopje
Vardar Skopje won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Rosenborg
Rosenborg won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Vardar Skopje
Vardar Skopje won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 3 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Rosenborg
Rosenborg won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 3 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Europa League Group L)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 3 games as Home Team Vardar Skopje played 2 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

In the last 3 games as Home Team Rosenborg played 1 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 3 games as Away Team Vardar Skopje played 3 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

In the last 3 games as Away Team Rosenborg played 3 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 6 games overall in the Europa League Group L Vardar Skopje played 5 games Over 2.5 and 1 games under 2.5

In the last 6 games overall in the Europa League Group L Rosenborg played 6 games Over 2.5 and 3 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Europa League Group L)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win