de
Home » H2H

Vitesse FC vs. Nice Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2017-12-07 21:05:00

Last 10 Results from Vitesse FC and the last 10 Results from Nice

Vitesse FC
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-07
H
Nice
1-0
17-12-02
G
Feyenoord
1-0
17-11-26
H
ADO Den Haag
2-0
17-11-23
G
Lazio
1-1
17-11-19
G
Groningen
4-2
17-11-05
H
Zwolle
0-0
17-11-02
H
Zulte-Waregem
0-2
17-10-29
H
PSV
2-4
17-10-22
G
Heerenveen
0-4
17-10-19
G
Zulte-Waregem
1-1
Nice
Date
H/G
Championship
Versus
Result
17-12-10
G
Nantes
1-2
17-12-07
G
Vitesse FC
1-0
17-12-02
H
FC Metz
3-1
17-11-29
G
Toulouse
1-2
17-11-26
H
Lyon
0-5
17-11-23
H
Zulte-Waregem
3-1
17-11-19
G
Caen FC
1-1
17-11-05
H
Dijon
1-0
17-11-02
G
Lazio
1-0
17-10-27
G
Paris Saint Germain
3-0

History between Vitesse FC and Nice in the past

Date
Host
Guest
Result
Championship
17-12-07
Vitesse FC
Nice
1-0
Europa League Group K
17-09-28
Nice
Vitesse FC
3-0
Europa League Group K

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Vitesse FC vs. Nice

In the last 6 games Vitesse FC played 2 games Over 2.5.
Vitesse FC have an Goal difference from 3:0 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 6 games Nice played 4 games Over 2.5.
Nice have an Goal difference from 6:7 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 50% chance that Vitesse FC and Nice scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Vitesse FC vs. Nice

Vitesse FC 3-3-4
In last 10 games Vitesse FC won 3 games, lost 4 games and played 3 games draw

Nice 5-1-4
In last 10 games Nice won 5 games, lost 4 games and played 1 games draw.

Vitesse FC - Nice (35-20-45)
In this game the chance that Vitesse FC wins is 35%, the chance for a draw is 20% and the chance for Nice to win this game is 45%

Form in last 6 Games from Vitesse FC and Nice

Last 6 Events At Home

Vitesse FC (2-1-0 and 3:0 goals)
Vitesse FC have won from the last 3 games at home 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 0 goals and get 7 points.

Nice (3-0-0 and 6:7 goals)
Nice have won from the last 3 games at home 3, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 7 goals and get 9 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Vitesse FC (0-1-2 and 3:6 goals)
Vitesse FC have won from the last 3 games away 0, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 6 goals and get 1 points.

Nice (2-0-1 and 4:3 goals)
Nice have won from the last 3 games away 2, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 3 goals and get 6 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Vitesse FC (2-2-2 and 6:6 goals)
Vitesse FC have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 2 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 6 goals and get 8 points.

Nice (5-0-1 and 10:10 goals)
Nice has won from the last 6 games overall 5, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 10 to 10 goals and get 15 points.

Form in Eredivisie from Vitesse FC and Nice

Eredivisie Form As A Host

Vitesse FC (1-0-2 and 3:5 goals)
Vitesse FC have won from the last 3 games at Home in the Eredivisie 1, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 5 goals and get 3 points.

Nice (2-0-1 and 7:4 goals)
Nice have won from the last 3 games at Home in the Eredivisie 2, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 7 to 4 goals and get 6 points.

Eredivisie Form As A Guest

Vitesse FC (0-2-1 and 2:5 goals)
Vitesse FC have won from the last 3 games away in the Eredivisie 0, draws in 2 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 5 goals and get 2 points.

Nice (1-0-2 and 5:3 goals)
Nice have won from the last 3 games away in the Eredivisie 1, draws in 0 games and lost 2. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 3 goals and get 3 points.

Eredivisie Form Total As Guest Or Host

Vitesse FC (1-2-3 and 5:10 goals)
Vitesse FC have won from the last 6 games overall in the Eredivisie 1, draws in 2 games and lost 3. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 5 to 10 goals and get 5 points.

Nice (3-0-3 and 12:7 goals)
Nice have won from the last 6 games overall in the Eredivisie 3, draws in 0 games and lost 3. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 12 to 7 goals and get 9 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Eredivisie)

Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Vitesse FC
Vitesse FC won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Nice
Nice won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Vitesse FC
Vitesse FC won the last 0 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 3 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Nice
Nice won the last 1 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Eredivisie)

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 3 games as Home Team Vitesse FC played 1 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

In the last 3 games as Home Team Nice played 3 games Over 2.5 and 0 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 3 games as Away Team Vitesse FC played 1 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

In the last 3 games as Away Team Nice played 3 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 6 games overall in the Eredivisie Vitesse FC played 2 games Over 2.5 and 4 games under 2.5

In the last 6 games overall in the Eredivisie Nice played 6 games Over 2.5 and 2 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Eredivisie)

HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win